Finally decided to get a PA

DirtyFckr

I’ve been following this thread and I’m really pleased by the level of support that you’ve been receiving from well wishers spanning two continents.  The guys have been with you every step of the way, and it highlights the sense of community that exists in BZ.  It swells my heart and my pierced cock!!  Btw, your PA is HOT.  Show it off with pride!!  🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Arkguy84 said:

I totally want to get one, but want to go to a gay piercer in ATL and cant find one 

I went to Kolo in L5P. 3 staff and 1 piercer. No idea if any were gay but didn’t really care. It was not a sexual experience for me even though it sure is now 😜my dick was too shriveled up in fear to be aroused. Split second of pinching pain. Then the downtime healing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, TallAussieBtm said:

Congratulations! I definitely think 2023 is the year of the PA! From April this year... PA4.thumb.jpg.19b611a2e6a7ce15c3e61371e688143a.jpg

Agreed!!  Everyone's doing it! LOL.  I love the ring and horseshoe most.  A little annoyed my peircer just acted like the barbell was my only choice - I should have asked more questions!  I can change it soon enough.  I will say that I am able to piss at a urinal and even into a toilet "MOST" of the time with a pretty straight stream.  It's just a ball at the end, not a ring so maybe the barbell is better for pissing straight out of.  I will be experimenting when I'm able to swap it out.  Go lower gauge when I'm able, but been advised not to rush it.  Kinda like seeing these thin gauges and realizing it's fresh - then those big FAT 00g!!

• Like 2