Please Update BBrt and Twitter Profiles on BZ

When I run across a profile that I find intriguing (read: I want him to breed me) I will often try to go to his BBrt profile to find out more, only to find out that half the time (maybe more) it no longer exists. I'm sure it did at one time and you probably have a new one but haven't taken the time to update your profile on BZ to reflect the change. Please do. It may just mean more hole for from bottoms visiting your city who crave your seed. The same goes for Twitter profiles. I love to follow hot tops all over the world and announce when I'm traveling their way. 🙂

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

I agree. And it is more than just BBRT. A4A and Recon and any other profiles too should be updated. Thanks, Brad for posting this. It's a pet peeve of mine. p.s. This applies to us bottoms as well. You might miss out on a hot top just because he cannot find your profile on another site and find more photos and more of what you are into.

• Like 2

I am not even sure I can describe encountering dead end screen names on other sites as a "peeve".  I don't feel upset, just disappointed - sometimes.  Other times perhaps it's for the best.  They moved on.   Sometimes I find them accidently later on.  

• Like 1

One thing I think many of us can be guilty of is not updating our photos. I know I am. It’s tempting to do the photographic equivalent of that old gag “I’ve been 39 for five years and I hope to get another three years out of it” but even so, it’s a tad dishonest to have ancient photos on a profile. I realised mine on BBRT were a bit Dorian Gray in reverse (I was decaying while my portraits stayed relatively youthful) so I recently updated them and all are now 2023. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RawPlug said:

One thing I think many of us can be guilty of is not updating our photos. I know I am. It’s tempting to do the photographic equivalent of that old gag “I’ve been 39 for five years and I hope to get another three years out of it” but even so, it’s a tad dishonest to have ancient photos on a profile. I realised mine on BBRT were a bit Dorian Gray in reverse (I was decaying while my portraits stayed relatively youthful) so I recently updated them and all are now 2023. 

I don’t think Dorian Gray could’ve been as Stacy as you! 😜

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.