Ass sperm sucking

Jonas11234

I love it, it expresses the love, affection and enjoyment you are having with your sexual partner. If someone is ready to eat cum leaking out of your ass, then they are ready to do everything to please you. 

Edited by Tsjul

Rimming and felching are two of the things I'm versatile in, mostly I'm a bottom.  But I have been felched a lot more than I've gotten to felch other guys.  I don't get those guys who lightly lick my asshole, I go for it,  sticking my tongue up his ass as far as possible.  And I love licking cum out of another bottom's asshole.  But I get fucked a lot, and so get a lot of sperm eaten out of my asshole.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love rimming a freshly bred ass and sucking that cum out. My nastiest instance of that was when I felched the loads out of a cumdump that had about 9 or 10 in him, including mine...that just got me rock hard all over again.

• Piggy 3

• 1 month later...

This pig LOVES cum and it eats it from virtually anywhere it finds it. Straight out of a cock, of course, a used condom, off the wall or the floor, out of a bitch's gaping cunt. Hell, once I even licked some off the little rubber mat in a well used rest stop urinal. But not from ass.