Ass sperm sucking

Jonas11234

My first lover way back in the late 1970's (yes I know I am old) was supposedly a total top except with me (he claimed) yet so many nights he would go to the Mine Shaft, a back room bar (to say the least) and return home claiming he was exhausted from fucking so many guys. But I would give him a backrub which always ended with me licking then eating out his hole which was somehow filled with jizz. he said nothing though he must have known. It turned me on so much knowing he had taken cocks up that hole and I always ended up fucking him too by which point he was "recovered" enough to let me suck him as a prelude to his pounding my ass and filling it with a remarkable amount of cum for someone who had been allegedly fucking men all night. Sadly he never felched me.

Edited by PissPigBrooklyn
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

5 minutes ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

My first lover way back in the late 1970's (yes I know I am old) was supposedly a total top except with me (he claimed) yet so many nights he would go to the Mine Shaft, a back room bar (to say the least) and return home claiming he was exhausted from fucking so many guys. But I would give him a backrub which always ended with me licking then eating out his hole which was somehow filled with jizz. he said nothing though he must have known. It turned me on so much knowing he had taken cocks up that hole and I always ended up fucking him too by which point he was "recovered" enough to let me suck him as a prelude to his pounding my ass and filling it with a remarkable amount of cum for someone who had been allegedly fucking men all night. Sadly he never felched me.

3 hours ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

The Mine Shaft was legendary. Pity it was closed down. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tallbootsleather said:

I LOVE WHEN SOMEONE FELCHES IT OUT OF MY ASS AND THEN DROPS IT BACK INTO MY MOUTH.  SO FUCKING HOT.  FUCK YEAH!

I aint a regular felcher, but I have been known to do it, especially if the guy I just breed wants to unload in my ass

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, tallbootsleather said:

I LOVE WHEN SOMEONE FELCHES IT OUT OF MY ASS AND THEN DROPS IT BACK INTO MY MOUTH.  SO FUCKING HOT.  FUCK YEAH!

Yeah fucker. That's my favorite sex act. There's nothing more delicious than cum and ass juice. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Felching wet Holes is right up there, second only to adding my dna in my book.  Unless there's not enough space to kneel down and put my mouth on a Hole I need to at least rut in, I do it.  Some guys like poppers - some guys like chemicals - I love to suck wet Holes, taste the loads, before shoving it to them (I always do a "sniff-test" first, which isn't any guarantee, but at least it's something).  Ran into one last night, but I haven't found the "last load" area yet today.  

I simply adore cumdumps ... men who've recognized who and what they are, dealt with all the baggage, and have the courage to act on their perversions.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2