Stretching My Balls

cummmmhole

I have a question that I'm curious if anyone here can help with.

I've bought two different ball weights. They're rings with a magnetic clamp. I never considered myself to be a person with big balls. I've always considered them pretty average but I just CANNOT get the weights all the way around.

Is there a trick that I'm missing? I'm warming them up and getting them relaxed before hand and it still seems impossible to get the weight on. Is there some sort of sleeve that I should also be buying to squeeze my balls tight to make it easier to get the weight on?

Excuse my poor English: I wind a small textile band (may be a shoe lace) around the sac above of the balls. A flat one works much better than a round one. Five or six rounds, not too loose. Than you can put the metal piece around the bound ball sac. After fixing the two pieces by the magnets or the screws you are able to unwind the textile helper round for round. 

IMG_0463.jpeg

• Like 3

One size does not fit all. You may simply need a set of weights with a larger inner diameter. The size of your testicles isn’t the issue, it’s the amount of material in your scrotum that has to be encircled that matters.

The one thing you do not want to do is force your balls into weights that are too tight to allow blood to circulate. Even if you somehow manage to get them on, you won’t be able to keep them on for any length of time for the discomfort.

On 7/31/2023 at 1:50 PM, cummmmhole said:

I have a question that I'm curious if anyone here can help with.

I've bought two different ball weights. They're rings with a magnetic clamp. I never considered myself to be a person with big balls. I've always considered them pretty average but I just CANNOT get the weights all the way around.

Is there a trick that I'm missing? I'm warming them up and getting them relaxed before hand and it still seems impossible to get the weight on. Is there some sort of sleeve that I should also be buying to squeeze my balls tight to make it easier to get the weight on?

depends on the diameter you have.  Start with a very small diameter, you can leave it one and use it to pull your balls when you put on a larger one.  Ive been stretching for a while and love it

Screenshot (56).png

Screenshot (64).png

IMG_20230526_181122 (2).jpg

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2023 at 10:17 AM, happynleather said:

depends on the diameter you have.  Start with a very small diameter, you can leave it one and use it to pull your balls when you put on a larger one.  Ive been stretching for a while and love it

Screenshot (56).png

Screenshot (64).png

IMG_20230526_181122 (2).jpg

🤤

I don't have the smallest one but I guess I should have got that one. I'll order one but I'll keep trying with the one I have until I get it. Thanks!

On 7/31/2023 at 6:15 PM, ErosWired said:

One size does not fit all. You may simply need a set of weights with a larger inner diameter. The size of your testicles isn’t the issue, it’s the amount of material in your scrotum that has to be encircled that matters.

The one thing you do not want to do is force your balls into weights that are too tight to allow blood to circulate. Even if you somehow manage to get them on, you won’t be able to keep them on for any length of time for the discomfort.

Thanks! I'm way too scared I'm going to clamp down on my nuts to force it in!

On 7/31/2023 at 4:49 PM, OFfenesLoch said:

Excuse my poor English: I wind a small textile band (may be a shoe lace) around the sac above of the balls. A flat one works much better than a round one. Five or six rounds, not too loose. Than you can put the metal piece around the bound ball sac. After fixing the two pieces by the magnets or the screws you are able to unwind the textile helper round for round. 

IMG_0463.jpeg

Thank you! I thought of trying to do something like this, I guess I'm going to go shoelace shopping this week!

One other thing I might suggest is that you ask someone to assist you the first couple of times, at least until you get the hang of it. Putting on a set of separated ball weights is actually a job for three hands (at least) - one to keep the anatomy positioned, and two for the assembly. Without the dedicated hand to keep the balls where you need them to be, they’re going to go where they want, usually at precisely the wrong moment.

• Upvote 1

You might have to take a step back if you are need to this and you continue to have problems.

Start with laces like mentioned above or try those elastic rings. Start small then move up to leather bag stretchers with snaps to change diameter.  

On 7/31/2023 at 10:46 PM, Aixactif said:

I have trouble with anything smaller than 40 mm. I think this improves if you manage to get some permanent stretch. 

I don't think there's such a thing as 'permanent stretch'. I've used ball stretchers "a lot" for 30-40 years because I love the feeling, like having a friendly hand gripped around your nuts! But the scrotum never got any longer. I used to stretch quite aggressively at times but one day felt a kind of 'ping' inside. Which turned out to be an inguinal hernia that needed to be repaired. I think ball stretching gave me a hernia! 😱 I just wear up to a one inch leather strap or plain steel tube now. No weights! 😃

Do any of you guys like to fuck or get fucked while wearing the weights?  I'd love to try wearing the weights while getting fucked from behind, feeling my balls swing around with each thrust by the top.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 8/5/2023 at 3:17 PM, happynleather said:

Screenshot (56).pngYeah agree, such a horny feeling.