How to prepare oneself for pissing in someone's ass

tupolino

hey, I'm mostly bottom but also fuck as top every now and then. A more or less regular bottom of mine starts to get a bit more on the kink side recently and I would like to piss while inside him, so he doesn't get filled with my cum only. 

So this is more a question of: is there any way to practise for this (except drinking gallons of water before of course)? My "problem" is that I stay hard even after cumming for quite some time, which makes it hard to piss. Any recommendations or experience about it? I was also thinking if maybe to piss first and then fuck. But I think I like the idea to wash down my cum deep into the bottoms guts more. Also it might become messy if I fuck him with a load of piss inside? 
Any view on that from top's perspective?

• Like 1

The only way to practice is to practice 🙂 With the right position and care you can piss in him before you fuck - I’ve done it a few times but it takes a bit of skill not to make a mess in the bed, especially on the bottom’s part, so you might find it tricky if this is the first time for both of you. Doggy is best with his chest flat on the bed so your piss goes deep and gravity helps it stay down while you fuck, an oil-based lube will have a better chance of avoiding being washed away, and a smaller load of piss will stay inside and be more comfortable him to hold for longer. It’s probably the closest we can get to fucking a guy while he’s “pregnant” (that’s how I like to think of it at least lol)

Pissing after the fuck is nice too because you can stay in bed together afterwards and enjoy the feeling together. You might find this easier to start with, especially since he won’t need to stop during the fuck if he can’t hold your piss for long. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Thanks, that sounds good. Any further hints how to piss easier when still hard? I try to „relax“, but it’s a bit like trying to let a hard-on disappear by just wanting it so, doesn’t really work so well… 😆

That’s the hardest part - again it just takes practice. I couldn’t piss with a hardon the first few times I tried but eventually I figured out how to get the flow going and once I start my dick relaxes a bit to let it out.

I think it’s mostly mental - our bodies are used to shutting off the bladder when we’re hard but once you’ve done it a few times you get better at controlling it.

23 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I practiced in the shower every day.  I got myself hard and tried to piss.  And kept at it until it worked. 

I love that I can give a true piss fuck--and never lose my hard on.

I love that you put in effort and practiced to perform such a kinky act. Love the feel of a real piss fuck with a hard cock all throughout. All kink is best when both parties really put in an effort to be kinky and sexy!🐽😈

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, gaypigbb said:

I love that you put in effort and practiced to perform such a kinky act. Love the feel of a real piss fuck with a hard cock all throughout. All kink is best when both parties really put in an effort to be kinky and sexy!🐽😈

Thank you.  Well, it is part on my screen name--which is made up of my two favorite kinks.  I wanted to do it consistently--and practice really does make perfect. 

I would add, really hydrate for piss play.  Drink two to three times as much as you think you should.   I want to be able to piss in and on my guys every 20 minutes or so during our 90 minute/2 hour session.    I waterproofed under my sling and fuck bench so I could piss right there in the playroom--not make that boner killing run to the bath tub.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...