Guys- this is both educational and entertaining

AlwaysOpen

We have primaries coming up later this month in FL, so this will be our first test of just how pissed off people are in the Setting Sunshine State.  I just hope people get out and fucking VOTE !!!

There are shenanigans everywhere, including my mailbox. 

The other day, I received a letter addressed to my name, and then a "Jr" after my name.  Now.  I've been trying and trying to father a kid for many years, with many, many men, but no dice; clearly I'm doing something right.  So while my name could be thought of as relatively common, and there may well be some guy whose father shared my name, and named his son Jr, but it clearly wasn't ME.  No guy I fucked has ever contacted me about child-support.  Try as we might - the plumbing just doesn't allow us to get preggers.  

re: the letter, I drove downtown to the Registrar's office and got it straightened out - but - some guys might not have the time or inclination to do that, and wind up unable to vote.  

• Haha 1