Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

Are there others here like me? As a sub bottom on the one hand I don't like to turn down an interested top. But, when a top insists on condom use honestly I lose all interest in sex with them and turn them down. Do you let tops that require condoms fuck you? And the whole time someone with a condom is fucking me I cannot stop thinking the condom will come off and get stuck up my ass...have had that happen where I have to pull a condom out of my ass..hate that.

Edited by jcklvrga
  • Like 2

luckily it rarely comes up. 

one guy insisted and at the time i figured it was better than not getting fucked at all but, eh. 

another time was with a repeat guy who is married. i got his reasoning but once we built up trust he gave up the condoms. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

At a sex=party I typically join the smirking DISBELIEF crowd when an old-school, nervous 'safe sex' player mumbles something about 'oh fun, let me find a condom'. That shit won't get me. I want me sex RAW, bb, BAREBACK, skin-on-skin as in DEVOUTLY UNSAFE and anxious to accept or share random DNA. Won't know his name, his 'status' or possibly what he 'looked like' in a police line-up... but if I see or hear anything about CONDOMS I hop up and out like it's KRYPTONITE!

OOPS look at the time! I politely decline!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

At a sex=party I typically join the smirking DISBELIEF crowd when an old-school, nervous 'safe sex' player mumbles something about 'oh fun, let me find a condom'. That shit won't get me. I want me sex RAW, bb, BAREBACK, skin-on-skin as in DEVOUTLY UNSAFE and anxious to accept or share random DNA. Won't know his name, his 'status' or possibly what he 'looked like' in a police line-up... but if I see or hear anything about CONDOMS I hop up and out like it's KRYPTONITE!

I 1000% agree with you 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

Totally! It's not really sex if it's not RAW.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Long time friend of mine (almost 20 years) is a huge pig & nasty piss daddy, but never fucked bareback until PrEP came along--he's in his late 50s, and he had a partner in the 1990s who died of AIDS complications.  The sex was hot, but knowing a condom was in the way, was always a bit of a buzz kill.  In addition, even in my 20s, I couldn't stay hard when fucking with a condom but it was required for sticking it in my friend's hole--his body, his boundaries.  For the first time recently, I got to feel his bare dick in my hole--all 8" of it.  It was heavenly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1