Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

I agree with Indyguy, I absolutely hate how a condom feels which takes the enjoyment out of taking a hard cock.  Haven’t been fucked by a condom covered cock in several years now and don’t plan on taking anything other than hard hot raw cock ever again, just how it is meant to be taken

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love bottoms that demand bare sex. As a Top, I make it clear that it's either raw or nothing. Condom sex is absolutely trash and not worth having. While it's always fun to convince a safe sex only person to let me go bare, nothing turns me on more than a bottom who demands raw sex and loads 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Condom free since 1993. I haven't had a condom touch my dick or my hole since then. When I top I make it clear in several languages that I do not use condoms, I do not pull out when I am cumming, and all my DNA will stay within his hole. When I bottom, I simply thank the top who wants to fuck me with a rubber and tell him to save it for someone else. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I find that gay community itself is it's worst enemy. With medical science progressing so well and with newer preventative medicines available asking to bag up is nothing but a woke virtual signal of holier than thou. A repressed mentality and internalized homophobia. It's pathetic when Bareback gays are judged as sluts and looked upon as infectious promiscuous people. However in our quest to find all sorts of BBC or BWC or middle eastern or so-called straight men we ourselves have made us not in-charge of our bodies. A couple weeks back I was getting fucked at a bathhouse with a beautiful cock and all of a sudden I felt burning in my ass. I knew that the top has entered me with a condom. Although I was high on poppers I pushed him out and got off the sling. He was close to cum and requested a few pounding to which I refused and he got really upset. But it's my body and I am in control of what cock enters me and how. If you insist on a condom then my ass is not for you. I am not scared of any infections and I treat them as and when. If you are so scared then you shouldn't be even at a bathhouse. It's high time bottoms start asserting themselves and their roles. I am in for sex on my terms and if you are not into it we have no meeting of minds and there is no consent. Attempting to fuck me after that is against my will and considered sexual assault. 

• Thanks 1

I haven't had a wrapped dick in me in a lot of years.  The last time was a hookup who met me in a dark place.  I didn't see him put it on before he penetrated me.  When it was over, I saw it, I said I was disappointed I didn't have his load in me.  He shrugged and said "I always do".  The next time he contacted me to meet, I told him I only wanted to if he went raw, like a real man is supposed to.  He was hesitant, but he did it.  We hooked up a few more times, always raw, but he said I was the only one he did that with. 😞

Nowadays, I'm always clear at first contact that it's raw or not at all.  I'm better for it, and so are my partners.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 2:04 AM, Pozturnsmeon said:

Never condoms in my arse. They feel weird and I even hate the noise they make it kills the connection for me. 

who can stay hard til the end in a Johnny anyway? 

Based on the number of guys on here who claim they love drinking the cum out of used condoms, apparently quite a lot of them can. 

• Like 1

Been having my cunt ploughed, with raw BB cock, since the early 80's. Still get it filled, although not with just cock & cum, now it's also piss, toys, fists & chems & loving ever ploughing I get. One fact I am proud of: NO RUBBER HAS EVER BEEN near ME & it sure has fuck NEVER WILL. I am also a devout felcher & would never get a decent face fucking or eat out if there was no lube, piss & cum to gobble out of a hot, loose & sloppy man cunt. How can I refuse loads, when I am hungry to eat them out of other guys.

RAW IS LAW 🍆🌊💦💦👊💪♨️