Fav type of cock? Veiny? mushroom ,purple ? Etc

Definitely curved. The ideal head could be a mushroom head (that takes a minute or two to pop in, but then the cock slides right in) or (as I've encountered a couple of times) pointy, which is perfect for positioning on the pucker before taking it all.  

I do generally prefer uncut cocks, but "I'm easy" 😉

• Upvote 1

I prefer them uncut with fat mishroomy heads, and bulging with veins. Long is good, ridickulously long is better   If they are tapered and get bigger at the base even better.   I love a big bush, but I like hair all over the sweaty crotch, not on the shaft. Those  are my preferences but as long as it's hard and ready willing and able to blow, then I'm a happy hole. 

My favorite sort of cock is either inside my mouth with me sucking it dry of sperm and piss, or up my butthole, bareback, flooding my asshole with sperm and piss.  Aside from that, I love  huge cocks with huge heads for taking up my ass, and big, but still smaller cocks to suck.  Though I do like sucking small cocks at times.

• Like 1

8 1/2 inches.

Thick girth.

Stands straight up when he's on his back.

Shows some veins.

Huge mushroom tip slightly wider than the shaft.

Very prominent under ridge(the ridge than runs from the balls to the glans).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love cock but prefer where possible

Slight downward curve. Uncut with lots of foreskin. Smooth, veiny and thick. 9.5 inches is probably ideal but love bigger and smaller. So thick that it maintains a bit of give, some sponginess that helps squeeze it down my throat or up my ass. 

The only times I have felt hurt by a cock it has been a ramrod straight cut cock of moderate to below average length and below average girth. Go figure.