Fav type of cock? Veiny? mushroom ,purple ? Etc

my favourite type of cocks are the ones pumping out the same dna as me. meaning my blood relatives cocks, including both my brothers, the 4 cousins I have taken loads from, my uncle and of course my fathers big, meaty, veiny cock and big round balls. not only does it satisfy my deep lust for incest but the guys in my family all have nice big cocks that are perfect for sucking and feel great sliding in and out of my guts. besides that I love the oversized cocks, the bigger the better. any thick cock over 9 inches. I have taken two cocks over 13 inches and really thick and I loved it.daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.png

Depending on how i feel...

For a prolonged night of slow, mood-setting, bottoming...a 7-8" medium girth cock that can either delay orgasm or can shoot many loads inside my cunt!

For a hard, quick FUCK...a 6-8" big, fat cock with a HUGE mushroom head!

For a deep Fuck...a 9"+, medium girth cock with a big mushroom head, so it can push through my 2nd ring and deposit it's load on the "other side"!!