GAwhoreSub

Hi all, OK this is my first attempt at writing, so please don't be too brutal (in your feedback; I do love it otherwise). It's going to start slow, so if this isn't your thing, that's OK. Just give a me a chance, is all I ask.

CHAPTER 1:

BEN:

Tonight was the night. I’d spent the last 4 weeks being the perfect predator, and tonight was the night I was taking down my prey. Four weeks ago, I’d seen him/her/them (cause I didn’t know) coming out of a gay bar on 7th street, dressed in heels, jeans, and a soft sweater. I knew they had the boy bits, but they never really wore men’s clothing. If they identified as a boy, they were definitely the femboy kind: thin, short, and maybe buck-ten soaking wet; long brown hair that looked better than most women’s; and puffy, pouty lips that gave a man ideas.

The first time I saw them, I knew I wanted to ruin them and own them. Something about the blatant femininity on a male body made my cock jerk and I wanted to do mean and painful things, even more than the other little twinks I took an interest in from time to time. Somewhere along the way I stopped thinking of them in any way other than My Hole….nothing else, just an it, that was My Hole.

I had planned my approach carefully. I knew the bar on 7th had cameras and tight security, so I’d have to make meet My Hole at another bar it frequented. I was there at the bar when it walked in, and I was ready – calm, cool, and prepared to be the most charming version of myself. My Hole came in and sauntered my way, and perched up a few stools down from me. I could hear it order a gin and tonic from the bartender. I watched beautiful lips wrap around a straw and take a sip, and all I could think about was those lips wrapped around my cock. I got up to make my move.

EV:

I felt a giant mass next to me take a seat and caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye. “Hey beautiful, you’re awfully delicate for this crowd, aren’t ya?” His voice sent a shudder down my spine – deep, a heavy southern accent, and enough rasp to file nails. I turned and looked at him. He was sort of handsome, in a rugged way; wasn’t classically handsome, but good looking. Broad and fit, he looked like a man who worked for a living and could bend me in half in the most delicious of ways. I smiled.

“Sometimes a little silk likes to snagged on barbed wire, and you look like you would be sharp and pointy.” I saw a glimmer in his eye, and he leaned in. I inhaled as he was right next to my ear and could smell a musk that told me he was every bit the working man he looked to me. I felt his warm breath at my ear.

“Darlin, you be careful before you get yourself snagged in something you can’t handle.”

I laughed and turned back to my drink, and watched him take a swallow of his beer. Maybe it was because I had been in a slump or what, but I ignored my usual caution. “I don’t live very far from here, shall we go see?”

“Sure, you want me to follow you, or what? I’m parked down the street”

“Oh, I walk, but if you don’t mind driving, I can direct you.”

“Then beautiful, either finish quick or leave it. We’re heading out.”

BEN:

Jesus fuck, they are stupider than I thought. This is too easy.

I put my hand on the small of their back and lead them out the door and down the street to my truck. I play the part of the gentleman and open their door. I get them settled in and reach over to buckle them in, flashing a big grin. “Don’t want anything to happen to my precious cargo.”

Walked around to my side and slid in. Once I was settled in my seat, leaned over and took their mouth in a scorching kiss. Wrapped my hand in their hair and held them tight while I plundered their mouth.

“You chugged that gin and tonic pretty quickly. Don’t want you too drunk to play, so why don’t you have some water.” I handled them a small bottle of Gatorade and unscrewed the top in front of them, showing I was a gentleman and not handing them something spiked. Little did My Hole realize it was heavily spiked with GHB. It’d have a flavor and I just hoped my prey would finish it and not think.

“It tastes a little off”.

I sighed, knowing it seemed too easy, so I thought of something quick. “Probably from sitting in here and getting hot in the truck off and on. Sorry about that.” I watched them finish it off, and I reached up and swiped my thumb across their lip and leaned in for another kiss.

They went limp and moaned in my kiss, and I knew it was just a matter of time. “So, where to?”

“Oh, I live down over near The Square; you can just go out 35.”

“Easy enough, darlin. Be there in 20 minutes or so, I guess”. I pulled started the truck and pulled out the parking lot. I drove down to 35 and made the left heading out to The Square. About halfway there, I looked over, and they were already asleep. Down for the count.

I pulled into the nearest lot and turned around. Not heading in that direction anymore, and I turned my truck back to my place.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

CHAPTER 2

EV:

As I woke up, I knew I wasn’t in my own bed, and something was very wrong. Nothing seemed to be wrong, other than being groggy, but I was safe and whole, still fully dressed. Then I remembered the Mr. Rugged and panicked a bit. I started to move to sit up.

“Easy now, beautiful, you’re OK, and safe. You passed out on me in the truck, and since I didn’t have your home address, yet, I brought to home and put you in the guest room.”

“Oh. Thank you. I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. That’s never happened to me before.”

“Here, take these ibuprofen and drink some water.” My handsome savior handed over a couple of pills and a bottle of water. I opened the bottle, popped the pills and emptied the bottle.

“Thanks again”

“Sure. Now, unless you want me to take you home right now, why don’t you sit up here with me tell me what you had in mind before crashing out on me.” He grabbed me and pulled me over to sit between his stretched out legs; my back to his chest. I gave out a sigh and let myself sink into his embrace.

“Well, I like getting manhandled, like you just did.” He pulled my hair back and laid a kiss under my ear. “I like getting kissed under my ear, too. But really, I just like being submissive.”

“That’s music to my ears.”

We sat like that and chatted for bit. His scruff making my neck raw from his kissing and his rubbing. His hands roaming my chest and under my top. In no time, I was sweating and felt too hot in my skin. His touches and grunts were like sparks under my skin. I felt wired. I couldn’t stop squirming and just wanted more and more of him.

BEN:

I knew when the ecstasy had kicked in. My little hole was moaning and writhing in my hands. I’d had to clamp my legs over his to keep him still. It was time to get this show on the road.

I moved out from under them and rolled them under me, pinning them to the mattress. Grinding against them to keep them distracted. I moved their hands over their head and before they knew it, I had their wristed secured to the cuffs on the headboard.

“Hey! What the fuck!” I cut his complaint off with a kiss.

“Ssssh, beautiful, and be good for me. Let me be in charge here, and I promise to make you fly.” I grabbed a handful of their head and bared their throat to me, and I went after it, sucking a nice big bruise into their skin. I grinned at myself, knowing this wouldn’t be the only bruise I left. “Stay right there, and I’ll be back for you in just a moment”.

I left the room and quickly picked up a few things I wanted to use as this stage: more restraints, a gag, my bowie knife, and a blindfold. I had plenty of T and other things in the room with my Hole, already. Now my beast was ready to come out to play.

I walked back into the room and sat everything down at the foot of the bed out of my Hole’s sight. I held onto the blindfold and crawled onto the bed, straddling Ev, leaning over and giving him a big wet kiss. I knew the ecstasy was in full effect as they moaned into my mouth and squirmed under me. I slipped the blindfold over their eyes with sweet talk calming their nerves.

Once I had my Hole bound, blindfolded, and squirming, it was time to really get started on his training. I grabbed stuff out of the nightstand, including lube and a small plug. I lubed up the plug and leaned over and started sucking Ev’s cock while gently playing with their ass with the plug. I wanted to get them squirming and begging for more.

Once I got the plug seated, I removed it and stuffed my Hole over and over; I wanted to train it to not resist. I grabbed a very well dosed booty bump and pulled the plug out, quicky replaced it with the syringe and flooded it with the chemmed saline. I forced another bigger plug up my Hole with one forceful push, eliciting a whine and moan from Ev. I left the plug for a few minutes, as I wanted the saline to properly absorb for anything more. I leaned over and gave Ev more and more kisses and spent more time sucking bruises into their tender neck and shoulders.

Once I was sure thing were well absorbed based on Ev’s reactions, I grabbed the gag and calmed them with sweet talk as I gagged my Hole’s sweet mouth. At this point, it was time to really start training.

I moved back down between their legs….I had pulled out a few dildos and plugs, some quite large. I had some finely crushed T on hand. I pulled out the plug from my Hole’s cunt and toyed with it…plunging it back in, making that tight rim stretch around it until it wasn’t giving me any more resistance. I rolled the tip of the plug in the crushed T and then brutally shoved it back inside the cunt, hearing Ev squeak and whine and groan around the gag in the mouth.

I picked up and lubed up a fat 10” dildo. My beast was over this play and it was time to ruin. I yanked out the plug and immediately shoved the fat dildo to the hilt. I loved the sounds of pain and discomfort coming from higher up on the bed. I watched my Hole struggle to adjust, but I wasn’t letting that happen. I pulled it all the way out and before the little cunt could even close it went all the way back in. I did this over and over, again and again until I could fell no more resistance. I was growling with ever sob and jerk of this lithe body bound in this bed. Over and over….over and over, I brutalized my Hole.

I grabbed another plug and coated the tip in crushed T again and forced it deep inside. My Hole wasn’t nearly out of their mind enough for what I planned next.

I stepped off the bed and grabbed my knife and a torch from the bedside table. I leaned over and removed my Hole’s gag. I wanted to hear them for this part. Ev was sobbing and moaning and begging me. I was kissing them and brushing their hair back and calming them with quiet words.

“It’s OK sweetheart, you were so good for me. I loved watching how your beautiful body sang for me. You’re such a sweet thing. So beautiful, so submissive, so mine.” I calmed them to the best I could given I know their cunt was stuffed and sore, knowing they were high and the chems had their body wanting something…just more of whatever something it was. “Be a good little hole for me and let your Master have you. I know you want like this next part, but I will, and I know you want to please me and satisfy me”.

I stepped back and slid a little paper mask over his mouth and nose; a little paper mask that held a cotton ball soaked in poppers. My little Hole would need to a little more now. I reached over and picked up the knife, lit the torch and started running my blade through the blue flame. A huge grin crossed my face and could hardly wait.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

Chapter 3

BEN:

As I ran the blade through the torch, I realized just how innocent and pure this pretty creature still looked. Red face, eyes rolling back and tear stained, they remained a picture of innocence. My soul rebelled against this and wanted to lash out, but I had a second thought: I shouldn’t be the only witness to this angel’s fall. Ev deserved an audience…I deserved an audience to appreciate and encourage me.

I got on the bed and straddled their slim hips, pinning them to the bed. I used one hand to remove the mask; I leaned over, “you’re so pretty for me. I want to ruin you, darlin’, and you’re gonna let me, aren’t you?” Ev moaned and squirmed, so I leaned over and kissed them like my life depended on it. I wanted them floating. “Now, baby, I need you to do something for me…” I searched their face to see if they were even registering my words. Ev’s face showed it all – high, rolling, and relaxed, but with such sweetness. “I need you to say ‘yes’….say ‘yes, Master, I want you to ruin me.’ Can you do that for me, darlin’?”

Breathlessly I got a “please…anything, please make me feel good.”

I grinned so hard I almost broke my face. I leaned in for another kiss, and when I broke, “now, baby, before I do that, I need to do something you’re really not going to like. You can yell and scream and cry, and that’s OK…but your Master needs to do this.” I saw a fleeting grimace, and then a slight nod.

I put the popper mask back over their face and counted 6 deep breaths, all while running my knife in the torch. I removed the mask and quickly laid the flat of the heated blade against my Hole’s smooth chest – right where their heart would be. My Hole wailed and bucked and struggled, but my weight held them down and their wrists were secured at the headboard. I didn’t want to brand my Hole, not yet, and not like this….this was just a taste, just a mark to remind me that this Hole was now mine. I removed the blade and watched my Hole’s reaction. They we sobbing and struggling to catch breath. They still squirmed, but either the immediate reaction has passed or they realized it was no use. I leaned over for a brief kiss, “so pretty, darlin’, you did so well for your Master. That’s all for now. I’ll let you rest and catch your breath for a bit…but don’t go anywhere.”

I crawled off the bed, walked out of the room and grabbed my phone.

AXLE:

My phone was vibrating in my pocket, and I had no idea who the fuck would call me at this hour. I reached in and saw it was Ben. I thought twice about answering it, but decided why not.

“What the fuck do you want, Ben.”

“Well hello to you, too” I heard Ben chuckle on the other end. “I have something new. I think you’d like it.”

My interest was definitely piqued. “Oh yeah? Fresh or broken?”

“Not broken, as of yet, but not exactly perfectly fresh. I’ve had a little time. Want to help with the rest?”

“Does a bear shit in the woods, man! Me or more?”

“You and three. I want to have fun, but make sure they’re cool – you know my tastes here, and I don’t want to deal with assholes. Oh, and can you bring plenty of goods, I’ll pay.”

“Me and three and plenty of goods – Got it. Let me see who I can bring….say 30 minutes to your place?”

“Looking forward to it. We’ll be waiting.”

I heard the other end of the line go dead, and put my phone back in my pocket. I looked around the clubhouse seeing who was still awake enough or who hadn’t already paired up with one of the club sluts.

Hmm…who here was into femme twinks, or would totally get off on hate fucking one? I saw Horse – I caught his eye and nodded him over to me.

“What’s up, man?” He asked

“Want to play? Ben has a pretty thing in his hands and wants us to come join and play.” I watched Horse raise an eyebrow.

“Ben’s gay, man. You know I ain’t into dudes.”

“I do, but I’m asking if you want to take out a little hatred on a little femboy.”

Horse’s eyes went dark. “He walking out of there?”

“It’s a claim. He won’t leave Ben’s place, but we ain’t ending him.”

“Hmmm. Not really my scene, but I’m interested enough. I’m in, but know I’ll leave if I ain’t feeling it.”

“Heard, man. I’m inviting 2 more, but this is vault. No one else knows about our plans for the next few days, ya hear?

“Gotcha.”

I glance around and saw Needles and Bull walking into the clubhouse. Didn’t know where they’d been tonight, but I waved them over anyways.

Needles nodded when he walked over, and Bull said, “I know that look. You and Horse are planning something.”

“We are. We’re going to Ben’s,” I said and gave them a look that communicated everything they needed to know.

“We’re down. What we need?”

“Plenty of goods, Needles. And bring your bag, I think that will come in handy”

I saw Needles’ face light up like a kid on Christmas, and he headed off to his room.

20 minutes later, our Harleys rumbled up Ben’s long drive. I could see him sitting on the porch, looking like the cat that got the canary.

Ben met us in the yard, and took in the boys I brought.

He nodded at me, and looked to Horse, “Wasn’t expecting you to show up for this. What gives?”

Horse looked over at me, “Axel says this one is pretty as a girl, so, I figured I can get off some aggression, even if I decide not to get my cock wet.”

“I suppose that’s OK, but I don’t need you freaking out. This turns out to not be your scene, keep quiet and leave.”

I looked hard at Horse, “You keep quiet, regardless.” I looked back at Ben, “I’ll make sure all’s good.”

That got a smirk from Ben, “Well let’s go see our Hole.”

HORSE:

I didn’t know what to expect when we followed Ben into his place. He led us to the kitchen and then down to a basement.

As he turned on the light, I got a good look. It was completely finished, with concrete floors and a drain in it. But this wasn’t a basement; it was a dungeon. There was a cage in one corner, and a few smaller dog crates along that wall. Over there was a St. Andrew’s cross, a doctor’s chair, and a padded bench. A sling hung in yet another corner. And there, kneeled in the middle of the floor, blindfolded and bound on his knees, was definitely a young boy. Though his hair was nicer than the last dozen women I’d fucked, he still lacked the tits and cunt I went for. In spite of that, I felt my cock harden in my jeans and was honestly taken aback.

Ben walked over the boy and pulled his head back with a handful of hair and kissed him. He stepped behind the boy with his hands still in his hair and turned his face to us. He leaned in to say something I couldn’t quite hear, but then the boy started speaking. Quietly at first, barely a whisper, but I got it. “Master says you’re his friends, and since I’m his, it means I’m yours, too. I’m your Hole.”

Axel and Bull groaned. My cock was harder than steel and leaking in my boxer briefs, I could feel it. Ben put ear plugs in the boy’s ears and then a head set over it. “He doesn’t need to hear us for this.”

Needles walked over and started running his hands over the boy while Ben continued. “My beast is feeling it tonight. I’m taking this Hole as a claim. I want us to ruin them, not permanently, but enough that they won’t be good for anyone else but me….and y’all. Needles, you get the honor of slamming them – as often and as strong as you decide. To my knowledge, and based on what I’ve seen the last several weeks, it’s virgin veins for you. Other than that, their Hole and throat are yours to play with as you like. Axel, I’m guessing you brought Needles other tools with us?” I saw him not at Ben. “Good, then, we may give the Hole a few scars by the time this is said and done with. Now, it’s been a bit over and hour since I gave it a booty bump, I think it’s time for Needles.”

We were all hovering over this kneeling boy….well, I heard Ben say “them”, so maybe not a boy, so I’ll just go with Hole like he did. So we’re all standing over this clueless bitch. Ben removes the headphones and ear plugs from it.

“Let’s get started. Axel, on the right and secure his body. Horse, hold out and secure the right arm. Needles, you’re up.”

I watched Needles make up a rig. Didn’t see how much he used, but I knew Needles. He wouldn’t go easy, even on a newbie. I held their arm out, in a vise grip, as they struggle against me and Axel’s holds. Ben was whispering to him, getting him to stop resisting. I watched as Needles put on the tourniquet, quickly find a vein and drew just a bit of blood in to make sure he was good, and then, in a slow and steady push, he pushed his Hole off the ledge.

Quickly as he removed the tourniquet, we all let go. Our Hole started coughing and went to fall over  onto their hands and knees, but Axle caught both arms and pull them up over his head. I saw Bull step forward, jeans open, and he grabbed a handful of hair and shoved his fat cock balls deep into their throat.

Now our Hole was struggling against the rush and now being choked by Bull’s meat. I stepped back and watched mesmerized as Axel held their arms high and secure while Bull fucked their throat. Brutally fucked this Hole’s throat; I’d never seen anyone go at it like this. Bull seemed to want to get his entire body down this throat and didn’t give a single shit whether the throat wanted it or could even take it.

I looked over and saw Needles with his cock out jacking it. Ben was standing to the side, grinning, growling like a fucking beast, and with a look that simply scared me. It scared, even me. It was only then that I noticed a red mark on their check…looked like…holy fuck, Ben, I’m assuming, had taken a hot knife and basically branded him already.

I might not be gay, but I knew I was sticking around for this. And I knew my loads would end up in this Hole.

I then saw them go limp…in Axel’s grip and Bull’s grip, I saw the body just melt. I grinned when I heard Bull yell “Fuck yeah, cunt, choke on it” and realized Bull has just choked out this bitch with his cock.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7

CHAPTER 4:

BULL

Fuck this felt like a virgin throat. This kid was still coughing from Needle’s slam and I had my cock buried to the hilt. Their throat spasmed over and over around my cockhead and I loved it. I pulled out and started fucking. I didn’t care if they puked or not, but I sure as fuck didn’t care about a Hole’s gag reflex. I was gonna feed it my first load tonight.

I could hear the sobs but couldn’t tell what was tears or spit or whatever else on this Hole’s face. I craved the struggle and got even rougher since Axel had it’s hands pinned up overhead. I could see Needles jacking off and playing with his PA. I knew he loved watching his piercings ruin a hole, and I could almost see in his mind.

I kept fucking the throat and started to feel my balls draw up – my load was about to get fed. I shoved my cock all the way deep and held it, trying to will myself a bit more time. I closed my eyes, but as soon as I felt the kid go limp, I opened them and growled, “Fuck yeah, cunt, choke on it!” I didn’t care, though, I’d repeat this a few times, I guessed.

I pulled out and backhanded them across the face, “Wake the fuck up! I ain’t finished!”. I heard Horse make a noise and looked over to catch his eye. He looked entranced and I knew he wasn’t backing out. I could see his monster cock in his jeans and was surprised he wasn’t jacking it yet.

I shoved back in once I knew the Hole was at least aware enough that it was getting skull fucked. Over and over, out and balls deep….out and balls deep. I’d feel myself getting close and I’d bury myself again and hold it while mentally steeling myself. That and I just wanted to choke them out a couple of more times before I had to stop. Nothing made me feel more powerful than using my cock to almost end someone.

The Hole blacked out again, and I pulled out. I watched their head loll forward in my loose grip and looked around, “This is a good look on it, Ben. You cool if I keep going?”

He looked up at me, “so long as they’re still breathing when you pull out, I don’t care how many times you do it. I want this Hole to be scared.”

“Fear makes a hole and throat tighter. Makes it easier to ruin, too.”

I backhanded the Hole again, getting it awake. I saw blood oozing from their split lip, but I didn’t care. It just made me all the harder. I pushed back in and went back to fucking like a madman.

Ben called out, “Horse, check the sling…specifically the cuffs and locks. We’ll move the Hole over there once Bull is finished. Oh, and make sure the head is the right height; we aren’t ignoring either end while we’re over there.” Horse strolled over and got to fiddling around with that, and I focused again on these busted lips around my cock. Ben was giving me time, but I could tell he was ready to have this beauty spread wide for us.

Just because I could, I went harder; this time I didn’t want to hold off blowing my load. As I busted, I shoved balls deep again and held it. I wanted two things: one to fill this cunt’s stomach with my load and to choke it out one more time. I grinned as I held it there and got my wish, feeling it go limp in my hold and I pulled out. Axel eased them down to the floor.

AXEL:

I picked up the limp body from the floor and carried them over the sling. I got this pretty angel settled in and got a really good look at them. Ben had definitely chosen a gorgeous one, even with a split lip from Bull and all the tears. They had a beautiful blush all over their neck and chest from the T and exertion.  They suffered so beautifully.

I nodded to Horse to get their hands cuffed while I positioned their ankles. Opening up the most beautiful ass and hole I think I’d ever seen. They were stuffed with a plug, and I knew Ben had already done a little work on softening it up for us.

When we were done, we all stepped back and looked over at Ben.

“Gentleman,” Ben started, “look at this beautiful thing laid out before us. There’s 5 of us and 2 holes, and I know y’all want to enjoy both. Let’s have it.” He looked directly at Horse, “you still with us, or you ready to leave?”

“Oh I’m fucking staying. My cock is into it”.

We all chuckled. Needles passed around a pipe while we sort of took it all in and started to undress. The Hole was moaning and wiggling in the sling. I knew it wanted more than that plug…I could feel the neediness.

“Well, now I know why you’re called Horse” Ben smiled. “How do you feel about breaking it in for us and dumping the first load in that Hole?”

Horse moved over and came between their legs. Glancing around, he asked “so, anything special you expect of me or what?”

Needles piped up, “whatever you do, don’t give ‘em a booty bump. I gave ‘em a .5 and for a newbie we want to hold for another couple of hours on that again.”

I heard the grunt of assent and we all got a little closer. We wanted to watch this with a good vantage point. Needles started feeding poppers to our Hole, and I watched Horse slick up his meat. And yes, we called him Horse for a reason – if he was less than 10” I’d eat my Harley. And easily as big as a beer can. Very few women even went after him.

He was slick and stepped up. He nodded to Needles and he held the popper cloth over the Hole’s mouth and nose, making him take big, deep breaths. After a few of those, he removed it and nodded back to Horse. Horse stepped forward and lined up. “Hold their shoulders, Needles”. And then with one hand he held his cock and with the other gripped their thigh and shoved in with a powerful thrust.

Our Hole yelled in pain. Horse yelled at Needle’s to push him down while he Horse forced even deeper. Our captive trashed as much as they could in the sling but there wasn’t anything they could do to stop getting impaled. Horse grunted again and pulled out. Needles had draped the popper cloth over the Hole’s face again and use his body to prevent the sling from moving backwards.

Horse lined up and rammed balls deep in one thrust this time. And pulled out. Lined up again and repeated this….a third…a fourth….a fifth time. After the fifth time, he looked over at Ben “well, this hole aint resisting nothing now.”

Horse gripped the chains at the Hole’s hips and started up a pace that was as hot as it was brutal.

NEEDLES:

Horse was power fucking the Hole and I looked down at this sweet, innocent face crying and yowling and finally they started to beg us to stop, complaining about the pain. They even said please.

I held the popper cloth over their mouth and nose again and got right next to their ear. “Oh sweet thing, begging ain’t gonna stop us. You got claimed by the Big Bad Wolf, and he’s sharing you with the pack.” They weren’t listening to me, so I held the cloth even tighter and stopped their head from thrashing. “Stop it now. Just inhale and let go. We’ll keep you floating enough that you don’t have to be here for this. Just let us have our fun and you can float away.”

I stood up and removed the cloth. I slid the blindfold away and looked down into their eyes. Through the tear and fear I could see a sweetness. No wonder Ben chose this one. Even though their pupils were blown wide from the T, I could see a pretty little ring of green. I knew I’d love looking into them when they weren’t saucer-eyed, but right now, it made my cock jump.

I backed up and grabbed my cock, bringing it to their lips. “Open up, sweetness, and let me in. You don’t want to make me ask again”. Their lips parted, and the moment I could I slid down into their throat. I didn’t have to move much – Horse’s fucking was swinging our Hole back and forth enough that Horse basically fucked them onto my cock for me.

I let go of the chains and pulled the pipe out for another couple of hits. I blew large clouds down on my cock and the Hole’s face. Not enough to make them higher, just really for show. I passed the pipe and torch off to Axel and reached forward to pinch both nipples laid out before me.

HORSE:

I’d never fucked a guy before, but goddammit this hole gripped my cock like a warm glove. Just knowing I didn’t have to worry about being “too big” or being “too rough” gave me a freedom I’d never had before when fucking. I didn’t care.

I looked down and slowed my fucking a big. I could see some pink slick showing on my cock. I looked around for Ben, finding him sitting in a chair and hitting Needles’ pipe. “I think I tore something; I see blood in the lube.”

“A lot? Like is it bright read or just a bit of pink?”

“More a bit of pink than bright red.”

“Nothing to care about it.” He waved me off, and then said “You look like you’re enjoying yourself.”

I had started fucking deep, long and hard strokes at this point. I knew I was fucking this whore’s throat onto Needles’ cock, too. “Oh fuck yeah I am. I’ve never been able to fuck a Hole like this.”

“This claim belongs to you, too, now that Axel brought you in. No reason this will have to be the only time.”

My rhythm stuttered a bit when I looked back over at him, “what? Seriously? This ain’t a one time thing?”

Axel laughed from the other side of me, “No brother…a claim means we keep it, and since the 5 of us are breaking it in, it means we also get free use of it.”

I was surprised, and looked back down watching this swollen pink ring stretched around my monster. “Mmmmm. I’m going to get used to this, boys.” I sped up again and wanted to breed this Hole. As turned on as I was, I wanted to blow my load, hit the pipe and watch whatever else was in store. I had an idea of what to expect from Axel and Bull, but Needles was a sick fucker, and I didn’t have any idea of Ben’s tastes. Whatever I could imagine, I knew it’d fall short of what we were doing.

I let go of the though and focused on this Hole squeezing my cock. It was rippling around me as it swallowed me deep. Another couple of strokes and I was there, blowing the biggest load I think I’d ever shot. It kept going….and going. Fuck me…if that’s what fucking a dude was like, I needed to rethink things. This was better than breeding a cunt any day.

After my last shudder, I heard Needles and looked up to see him blow his wad all over that pretty face. I pulled out and watch my own load start to leak out of that swollen gape. Axel shoved me out of the way and rammed a plug in. I looked up at him.

“This is our Hole. Our cumdump. Don’t waste your cum by letting it drip out.”

• Like 7
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this. Been traveling for work and just haven't had the time. In any event, I got the next installment ready.

Chapter 5

BEN:

I loved seeing my Hole laid up in the sling. A watching Horse’s rip into it was a thing of beauty. Our Hole wasn’t completely in Heaven right now – it was feeling horny and wanting but it was still a little too resistant, even after Bull and Needles took it’s throat and Horse tore up that Hole.

Axel had him plugged at the moment, and we all stood around, watching this beautiful body laid out before us. Needles was passing around the pipe, cock still out, and I could see throat slobber hanging off his huge PA. And this gave me an idea.

“Axel, how much struggle was there on that plug you put in?”

“Not much at all. Horse broke it in right.”

I smirked, “find something about 3 sizes larger than what you put him it. And grab some of that powdered T”. Before he could speak up, I looked to Needles “I heard you…and I’m making this call. If you don’t like it, you can leave.” Needles nodded and kept his mouth shut.

“Get a popper rag ready…our Hole will need it here in a few min”. I saw Horse make the move; I got a big swell of feeling knowing that he was enjoying this far more than he expected.

I rolled a little stool over between these split legs, and tugged on the plug. Ev moaned as I jiggled it and spun it inside his hole. I pulled it in and out, toying with the ring, making sure it wasn’t going to giving resistances to the widest part. I pulled it out and rolled the tip around in a good amount of crushed T and then shoved it back in. I was toying with it; I wanted to let that fresh T get my Hole is a place of utter and complete need. I was fucking in and out of our Hole with this plug and looked over to see what Axel has brought me.

“Ben, does this one work for what you had in mind?” Axel knew exactly it was, and I almost felt a twinge of guilt, but I was too far gone.

Axel lubed it up and glanced at the crushed T. I nodded. I knew I was playing risky here, but frankly wasn’t in a mood to care about it right now. Lubed and T’d, I grabbed the flare with my right hand and toyed with the one in our Hole for a few, then yanked it out and immediately pushed the larger one in. It got about 2-3 inches in before I felt resistance and I heard a noise from Ev that told me they were on the same page yet.

“Horse…poppers. Do it like a chloroform rag. Count to 5, remove it….count to 5….repeat. 3 times please.” Horse grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Ev’s face up and covered his mouth and nose with the rag and his huge hand. The look on Horse’s face was pure feral.

I held the plug where it was and waited for Horse to remove the rag, and then I pulled back some and started to push in again. Our Hole was fighting it, still tight and resisting, and then watched Horse repeat it for the second time. While he was counting to 5, I got another inch or so in….we had about another inch before the widest part….a fat 5 inches across.

Horse went in for the 3rd and final time and I knew this was it. I wasn’t taking “no” from this Hole. As soon as the poppers were removed, I pulled it back and shoved forward again. There was still resistance, but I wasn’t stopped until I got what I wanted: this giant plug in our Hole. Ev was whining and definitely was not enjoying this piece, which I was A-OK with.

I heard a “I can’t stand that whining” from Needles as he stepped over and buried his cock down Ev’s throat. “At least this will keep it quiet until you’re finished”.

With one final push I felt the Hole give up against my pressure and it stretched beautifully around the plug before sucking it in. Ev was shaking and struggling in the sling, between their ass hurting from the stretch and their throat full of Needles. I grabbed the plug and tugged on it some. Pulling hard enough to where it was almost slipping back out past the thickest part, before letting it slip back inside. I picked up a bit more lube and pulled the plug back, until the thickest part popped back outside. I didn’t pull it all the way out, no, just enough and I drizzled more lube on the thickest part and pushed again. Pushed it back inside against the resistance, but didn’t let it settle in….as soon as the thickest part breached, I pulled it back out. Over and over. I wanted to teach this Hole that it didn’t resist what I put inside it. After about 5 or 6 times, I let it settle in, Ev’s ass gripping the smaller part of the plug and keeping it firmly seated and stuffed. They were still whimpering around Needles’ cock, but I didn’t care. I was rock hard.

I got off the stool and walked around to Ev’s head. Needles pulled out and I leaned over looking into Ev’s eyes. Their pupils were saucers; I could barely tell their color. I knelt down and cradled their head, whispering in their ears, “I know beautiful, I know you don’t know which was it up or down; I know your hurting and scared and higher than a fucking kite. And you’re so beautiful for me. So fucking beautiful, and I can’t wait to take you to new places.”

“Axel, take the stool. I want to play my favorite game.”

“Ben, are you sure that’s where you want to go? This is supposed to be a claim.”

“Fuck yes, Axel. Do you not trust me to know where that fine line is?”

“Sure, man….sure. This is your find, anyways.”

Axel took a seat and reached up to jiggle the plug in Ev’s ass. I undid my pants and finally let my hard 9” out. I lined up and pushed against Ev’s lips, feeling them part as I slid inside their mouth. I wasn’t going to deep, just deep enough to get them used to my cock. I could see Axel playing with the plug. I started fucking Ev’s throat deeper and deeper, forcing past his gag reflex and resting my balls on his nose. I could see my cockhead stretching his throat as it pushed deep and dammit if that wasn’t the hottest thing. Once I could get a rhythm of fucking in and out and going deep, I pushed all the way in and held it. I grabbed Ev’s shoulders and steadied them. I held it in. Ev struggled. And then….Ev went limp and I immediately pulled out.

I could see Axel moving. I couldn’t see what he was doing, but I knew what it was: pulling the plug out of Ev’s relaxed hole and pushing it right back in. I slapped Ev to bring him back to me and leaned over “So beautiful for me, Ev….you’re so beautiful, and this will help you be compliant.”

I looked into glazed over eyes, and saw that flicker I saw in the bar…one of need. I grinned. I shoved my cock back in their throat and went back to fucking in and out, long steady strokes. Another few min, I went in and held. Ev struggled some before they went limp again. I watched Axel as he repeated his job down between their legs. I got Ev back with me, and whispered, “just once more, baby, and then we’ll let you rest for a few….can you do that for me? Just give me one more?”

I pushed in again. This time, I wasn’t going to just lazily fuck it. I went with more force. Holding it down longer and making Ev wonder if this time was when I’d pull back or not. Over and over, teasing them; fucking with their mind, before I slipped balls deep and braced myself. This time there was very little struggle before they went limp, and I saw Axel do his thing one more time.

I got Ev’s awake again and gave them a deep, passionate kiss. “Such a good Hole for me. So compliant and brave.”

“Ok guys, let’s get them out of the sling and on the mattress. I think our Hole needs to rest for a few before we keep going. Bull, get some water for them and for us.”

Horse and Axel maneuvered Ev to the mattress and got them laid out and looking as comfortable as can be with that huge plug in their ass. I sat next to them and helped them drink some water, since I knew they needed it. “Ok, pretty baby…lay right here and rest for a few. We aren’t going anywhere and you’re perfectly safe right here.”

The guys were all sitting around on the sofa and chatting, and I joined them with a big grin. “You men having fun, yet?”. A round of chuckles went around the room. I screwed the top off the water and kicked back where I could keep an eye on Ev on the mattress. They were squirming some, rocking their hips, and wincing when I knew they’d squeezed down on the plug. The T was doing it’s thing and make their hole so fucking hungry. I was doing my thing and breaking down their mental barriers.

Slowly the conversations turned back to where the rest of the night/day was going, and the different things they’d like to see or maybe try. I didn’t really veto anything, but also didn’t want to have any set plans. Things would go exactly as they should, regardless of what we planned.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4