Hyperspermia

2 hours ago, KatrinaSassy2019 said:

Id love for someone with this condition to breed me

You should, it is amazing. My ass would not be as insatiable for cum without the experience. Everytime I get a normal sized load I immediately just want more and more so I can feel as 'full' and perfect. It is 100% why I eventually got cool with taking anon loads in my own home while the wife was working. The risk of getting caught or possibly having someone with nefarious intentions (ie robbery) was overriden with the need for seed no matter the cost.

On 8/25/2023 at 2:30 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

I used to give oral to this guy all the time in Richmond, VA when I lived there for my university studies. He lived in the building a block over from me and he was in his early 60s, big chubby guy with a good sized thick dick. We used to party together a few times a month when id go over to suck his dick, I think he had hyperspermia and remember asking him about it before because he would cum so much that it was hard to swallow it all. He would almost always be precumming even if I just touched his dick, and then when he would cum, it was for like two minutes straight and some of the only times youd ever find me gagging because hed hold my head down and try to make me swallow everything, which was almost always impossible. Even drinking it for like a minute, id be covered in cum.

choking on cum would be so hot, I need to find a guy with that.

• Like 2

Only ever met one guy who, I'd guess had it. We met a few times. The first time he came in my mouth I was amazed how much he produced. I had to swallow a couple of times before he'd finished. When he came it wasn't just watery fluid either but, thick, lumpy, sticky, sperm. 

• Like 2

I had one guy who I dated briefly in college. The first time we hooked up we were messing around and my jaw dropped at the amount he shot. I couldn’t believe it and was speechless as I saw the mess on my sheets. I was so shocked that I didn’t mention it and he acted like it was a totally normal amount. These days, I would have been down on his cock trying to swallow the entire load.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I still shoot bigger than average loads, but nothing like as much as when I was younger. One time I was fucking some guy who picked me up hitch-hiking, and when I started to cum I just couldn't stop. Each spurt lasted several seconds and I had about 20 spasms of shooting even more cum. It was so much the guy asked me if I was pissing in his cunt. I told him no, and then pulled out briefly to shower his face with cum before sliding back in and finishing inside him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

On 8/29/2023 at 3:18 PM, BeardyBearBob said:

Only ever met one guy who, I'd guess had it. We met a few times. The first time he came in my mouth I was amazed how much he produced. I had to swallow a couple of times before he'd finished. When he came it wasn't just watery fluid either but, thick, lumpy, sticky, sperm. 

That sounds so fucking hot. Wish i could meet a guy like that.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 8:46 PM, descartes70817 said:

I still shoot bigger than average loads, but nothing like as much as when I was younger. One time I was fucking some guy who picked me up hitch-hiking, and when I started to cum I just couldn't stop. Each spurt lasted several seconds and I had about 20 spasms of shooting even more cum. It was so much the guy asked me if I was pissing in his cunt. I told him no, and then pulled out briefly to shower his face with cum before sliding back in and finishing inside him.

Damn, I'd travel to you to experience that. Hold me in place and empty yourself, sir.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...