Depth vs. Girth

BttmChub

As i continue to offer my hole up to more and more men, i've noticed something.

i have no problem taking cocks of any thickness. my hole seems to have the ability to stretch itself around any cock. It's LENGTH i'm having a problem with.

If a Man's cock is more than 7 inches, i can feel it bottoming out in my ass, and that quick stab of pain is enough to pull me out of the moment, making me less of a good fuck. i worry that some damage is being done deep in my hole, and then i tense up and have a hard time enjoying the fuck that the Top has been good enough to give me. i also worry that this lessens the enjoyment of the Top. (Although, there are one or two guys who've fucked me that seemed to get off on the fact that i was in pain.)

i've tried different positions, and have less trouble taking a long cock if i'm on my back, but even then 7-8 inches is about the limit before i feel that stabbing pain.

So, my question for you experienced bottoms is:

Is there some way to work on the length of cock that i can take? or is it simply a matter of anatomy? Can i learn to take longer cocks, or do i just need to grin and bear it?

Any advice is appreciated.

You have to learn to let the penis go past the second spot. Using dildos might help. It might be like a gag reflex in the mouth, some people don't have it, and you have trouble taking long dicks.

I prefer length to girth. I've run into a few monster beer can dicks and I have trouble opening up for them and then usually they slip out real easy too.

I used to bottom out on long cocks, thought it was just the way my hole was built. One day some guy was fucking me and instead of hitting bottom he slid into my second sphincter. It was fucking incredible. He unloaded deep in my gut and dumped two more loads before the night was done.

Really thick meat I have trouble with, but practice makes perfect.

Thanks for the responses Men. Sounds like i just need to get fucked more often, and use longer toys in my ass.

For me, it's really about being able to accommodate any Man that wants to fuck me. So, practice, practice practice! :cool:

I used to have a problem taking big cocks but since I started getting fisted, they fit just fine. It's just a matter of taking your time taking it a inch at a time. After a while your hole will take it all, then the fun begins. I do prefer large cocks but who ever can provide a large load works for me. So just relax and stop thinking so much. It only tenses you. Just enjoy the ride!!!

Edited by Hotload84

have a similar thing, can take any thickness but prob over 8 or 9 inches seems to bottom out, doesn't hurt just takes getting used to, and as said above getting past the second sphincter takes a bit of time. I really enjoy being stretched so my ideal would be girth over length, just does it for me.

I prefer Longer to extream thickness, some thickness is required as I've found really thin cocks I don't feel as well.

But back to the issue. All anatomy is different (i may have said this previously somewhere), all colons are shaped slightly different. It could be you just haven't found the right position to allow a longer cock to penetrate the 2nd sphincter. Use the longer dildos and expieriment until you manage to get it past that 2nd spinchter and trust me once you do, you'll love it. I know for me once they get past that spot I am in total pig heaven and thats when I really start to enjoy the fuck.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad you posted this question. I was wondering the same thing because I too have trouble with a very long cock and thought there must be some way to learn to take it. I'm wondering about this second sphincter now and what it feels like once he is past it. Damn, it just gets better and better.

So, practice, practice practice! :cool:

Ain't being a gay pig awesome?

Anyways, other than practice, I second the suggestion to try different positions. Sometimes I run into that problem myself. Seems to be not so much an issue of length as the shape of the cock and where it hits me. Just flip over from your hands and knees to your back or vice versa and that fixes the problem. Besides, running through a lot of positions is fun!