Asshole shaping by exercises

lima

So.... I had git fucked not more than 10-15 times. And last 5 years 99% pleasure I get with my ass it's getting prostate orgasm with prostate massager as Aneros. They massager small and doesn't change the size of my asshole. I wanted tight ass and nice look. Does anyone using any exercisers with spring to have different resistance flexing a sphinter ?

P.S. My asshole looks too loose 

2022-10-11_1fff62131_2.jpg

• Like 3

I think it’s perfect….maybe even too tight for my taste. I found that the more I used it, the less I ended up feeling as intensely. That led to more and more cock and bigger toys. Now I have some xl toys and take a fist with fair ease to feel like I got used enough 

• 2 weeks later...

Kegels honey that is really the only exercise to keep the hole tight. But the more you fuck the more the hole becomes a pussy, but the kegels will just helpin strengthing the pelvic floor muscles which in turn help you to control when you want to be tight or loosen up.