Thinking of getting a PA

Sharp-edge

I'm thinking for several years of getting a PA. Thing is I can't find a piercer in my city. Maybe I should do it when abroad but it feels risky. Do you think that it would look good on my diick? I'm uncut. I love big sizes and the PA hole ti leaves behind. Does any of you has any advice to share? And if someone would like to show his PA, would be great.

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 6.13.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 6.12.59 PM.png

• Like 5

I had a PA for years! It was fun. I was initially pierced at 12g, and it was not comfortable for sex until about 6g. But after the first stretch it stretches very easily. Took about two weeks before I could jerk off normally and it felt fully healed by a month.

I got tired of guys asking "did that hurt?" Or having me take it out first. So I eventually stopped wearing it. But one thing to be careful of, if you heal it and stretch it to a big gauge, it'll never fully close. Which makes peeing weird. I ended up cutting it to a meatotomy, and that is pretty cool. Gets less attention and feels great. 

If you like the look, go on and get one!

Be aware of a couple of things before you start:

1. A qualified piercer will almost certainly not start you with a thick piercing, nor should you try. You should expect a .10 or .12 gauge piercing to begin. From there, you would work your way to increasingly thicker gauges -gradually- over time, giving your anatomy time to adapt and heal after each stretch. It’s a process, and you will need to exercise some patience for good results.

2. A Prince Albert piercing will likely change the way you urinate. You currently piss through one opening that directs the urine in one direction (more or less). You’re about to make a second hole that may divert part of that stream in another direction and make control more problematic. Other PA owners here can speak to their experience with this. I chose an Ampallang instead partially because I didn’t want to deal with the urine problem, and I have read accounts of men with PAs who have to sit down to piss to keep it from getting everywhere, but I’m sure experiences vary.

3. Men without piercings are weird around men who have them. They act like magpies. Expect guys to get grabby with your cock even if you’d rather they didn’t. They either can’t resist feeling it or seeing what it feels like in their mouth. For some reason it’s as if they think you having a piercing gives them license to touch without asking. Also, they tend to assume that since you got your cock pierced you must like pain in your cock, so they get bitey and rougher with it than they might have otherwise, and pull at the jewelry, sometimes too hard. Occasionally they may try to take the jewelry off you - I had one this last weekend trying to figure out how to get my Amp off, and I don’t take it out, ever. And, as @Kurami says above, get used to being asked if it hurt. Every. Fucking. Time.

Since I don’t Top, I can’t speak to how often you may be asked to remove your metal by some nervous bottom before he’ll let you fuck him, but I can see how that might be a potential liability. Others may wish to weigh in on that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kurami said:

I had a PA for years! It was fun. I was initially pierced at 12g, and it was not comfortable for sex until about 6g. But after the first stretch it stretches very easily. Took about two weeks before I could jerk off normally and it felt fully healed by a month.

I got tired of guys asking "did that hurt?" Or having me take it out first. So I eventually stopped wearing it. But one thing to be careful of, if you heal it and stretch it to a big gauge, it'll never fully close. Which makes peeing weird. I ended up cutting it to a meatotomy, and that is pretty cool. Gets less attention and feels great. 

If you like the look, go on and get one!

I always had the feeling that a piercing becomes part of someone and they keep it forever, but especially about PA and nipples people are somehow forced to take them off because something just jappened.

I really don't get that question about hurting. Of course it did but it's obvious. I like the hole it leaves behind, am I a [banned word]?

I wouldn't like to have a meatotomy though, I want it whole with a hole (no pun intended)

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Be aware of a couple of things before you start:

1. A qualified piercer will almost certainly not start you with a thick piercing, nor should you try. You should expect a .10 or .12 gauge piercing to begin. From there, you would work your way to increasingly thicker gauges -gradually- over time, giving your anatomy time to adapt and heal after each stretch. It’s a process, and you will need to exercise some patience for good results.

2. A Prince Albert piercing will likely change the way you urinate. You currently piss through one opening that directs the urine in one direction (more or less). You’re about to make a second hole that may divert part of that stream in another direction and make control more problematic. Other PA owners here can speak to their experience with this. I chose an Ampallang instead partially because I didn’t want to deal with the urine problem, and I have read accounts of men with PAs who have to sit down to piss to keep it from getting everywhere, but I’m sure experiences vary.

3. Men without piercings are weird around men who have them. They act like magpies. Expect guys to get grabby with your cock even if you’d rather they didn’t. They either can’t resist feeling it or seeing what it feels like in their mouth. For some reason it’s as if they think you having a piercing gives them license to touch without asking. Also, they tend to assume that since you got your cock pierced you must like pain in your cock, so they get bitey and rougher with it than they might have otherwise, and pull at the jewelry, sometimes too hard. Occasionally they may try to take the jewelry off you - I had one this last weekend trying to figure out how to get my Amp off, and I don’t take it out, ever. And, as @Kurami says above, get used to being asked if it hurt. Every. Fucking. Time.

Since I don’t Top, I can’t speak to how often you may be asked to remove your metal by some nervous bottom before he’ll let you fuck him, but I can see how that might be a potential liability. Others may wish to weigh in on that.

I know it starts from small, I even like the idea of watching it getting upgradated after months. However I haven't found a piercer who does that in Athens and that's an issue.

About the guys that are weird about it I don't care that much, my bf is okay. I mostly worry about a possible infection. Regarding peeing.. well.. I never had a good shot, it will get worse but whatever. 

What's a amp?

3 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

What's a amp?

An Amp is an Ampallang piercing, a piercing that goes horizontally through the  center of the cockhead, but not through the urethra.

spacer.png

A related piercing is an Apadravya, which runs vertically through the cockhead, and intersects the urethra. Both of these types that pass through the cockhead take 6 months to a year for full healing.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ErosWired said:

An Amp is an Ampallang piercing, a piercing that goes horizontally through the  center of the cockhead, but not through the urethra.

spacer.png

A related piercing is an Apadravya, which runs vertically through the cockhead, and intersects the urethra. Both of these types that pass through the cockhead take 6 months to a year for full healing.

oh I know this piercig but didn't know its name. nice dick:)

Hi, I'm a bottom with a PA. It was no problem getting the piercing. I had an experienced shop and they were used to all kinds of things. It has changed how I pee, I mostly sit now or have to be really careful standing because it can get everywhere. What everyone else has said here is right on. Go for it.

• 4 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 4:30 AM, Sharp-edge said:

I always had the feeling that a piercing becomes part of someone and they keep it forever, but especially about PA and nipples people are somehow forced to take them off because something just jappened.

I’m sure the degree to which a person’s piercing becomes ‘a part of him’ varies from person to person, and has much to do with the reason he got it to begin with. A piercing isn’t like a tattoo - they can be removed, and holes in flesh generally heal closed in time, so it’s easier to leave a piercing behind you than a tattoo you regret.

I guess I’ve had my ampallang almost 15 years now, and can count the number of times the hardware’s been out on the fingers of one hand - and some of those were just to change up to another gauge. I didn’t get it as a novelty, or on a whim, or because I was horny, or impaired, or for sexual purpose; I chose it after consideration, for its symbology. The ampallang has its origins among the men of Borneo, who will wear a bone through the head a their cock as symbol of their ability to provide for a family, and I take my role as a father both seriously and as an honor. I will never remove my metal, because I will never stop protecting those I love. I have two earrings in my left ear that I have worn for just as long, and which also never come out - each represents one of my children.

So, for me, my piercings are definitely a part of me. But for others, they may be nothing more than accessories, just a momentary flash of bling, or a decision made under the influence. They’re not for eveyone.

• Like 2

I loved my PA and had wanted one for many many years but was too nervous to have it done. However, one day I woke up with an overwhelming urge to get it done, and I did. Sadly doing it so spontaneously and with very little research into the best place to go, it wasn't placed correctly and so after a year or so persevering with it, I took it out. I still hope to one day have it redone or maybe an alternative like an ampallang or apradavya.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Medwaym said:

I loved my PA and had wanted one for many many years but was too nervous to have it done. However, one day I woke up with an overwhelming urge to get it done, and I did. Sadly doing it so spontaneously and with very little research into the best place to go, it wasn't placed correctly and so after a year or so persevering with it, I took it out. I still hope to one day have it redone or maybe an alternative like an ampallang or apradavya.

Choosing a good piercer makes a difference, and experience is important. Mine was trained by a yogi in India. I went back to her for my guiche as well, and she didn’t just pick a spot on my taint and jab a needle - she had a method for ermaking sure she got the right spot. She took a swab and poked along the line of my perineum until she hit a spot that made my anus contract involuntarily.

”There it is,” she said, and marked it with a pen. That’s where she put the guiche, where it would trigger when touched. She’s a professional. Now, even a pro can’t make your body accept it really doesn’t like - she did my nipples also, and my nipples did not take to being pierced at all, never healed properly, and I finally had to take the hardware out and let them close. When she examined them afterward, with an experienced eye, she said, “Yeah, I could redo them, but it probably wouldn’t do any good - some just don’t take to it.” Pity. I liked them that way.

If you do go for an ampallang or an apadravya, be very, very sure. Both are a serious commitment. They can take up to a year to fully heal, and are not for the impatient, or anyone looking for ‘quick and easy’. If you’re planning on Topping with one, it’s going to set your fucking schedule back considerably.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Choosing a good piercer makes a difference, and experience is important. Mine was trained by a yogi in India. I went back to her for my guiche as well, and she didn’t just pick a spot on my taint and jab a needle - she had a method for ermaking sure she got the right spot. She took a swab and poked along the line of my perineum until she hit a spot that made my anus contract involuntarily.

”There it is,” she said, and marked it with a pen. That’s where she put the guiche, where it would trigger when touched. She’s a professional. Now, even a pro can’t make your body accept it really doesn’t like - she did my nipples also, and my nipples did not take to being pierced at all, never healed properly, and I finally had to take the hardware out and let them close. When she examined them afterward, with an experienced eye, she said, “Yeah, I could redo them, but it probably wouldn’t do any good - some just don’t take to it.” Pity. I liked them that way.

If you do go for an ampallang or an apadravya, be very, very sure. Both are a serious commitment. They can take up to a year to fully heal, and are not for the impatient, or anyone looking for ‘quick and easy’. If you’re planning on Topping with one, it’s going to set your fucking schedule back considerably.

You were very fortunate to find such a great and experienced piercer, sadly I think they are few and far between. I had/have done many years of research on piercings as they peaked an interest from the first moment I knew about them - even becoming a big fetish of mine.  It was that one day of spontaneity that led to a failed piercing. Any future ones will hopefully not.