I was just about to give up on any possibility of hooking up when a guy sent me an instant message saying he liked my profile. He said he was really into my “type.” I like to get to the point so I asked him what he was into. He said, “You.” 

His name was Marcos and he didn’t have a picture, but he assured me I wouldn’t be disappointed. Damn, I thought, I hate these sorts of setups. I don’t know what this guy looks like, or what he’s into. Plus it was really getting late. But on the other hand, I have heard some horror stories of guys who did have pictures and looked nothing like them.  He described himself as 6’2” dark hair, brown eyes and South American. I tried to push for more information but got very little. 

He asked me if I wanted to come to his house. I asked if I came over, what we would do. He said have a beer, talk, whatever. Damn, I was not getting any information from this guy. But curiosity got the best of me and I got his address and drove over.

It was about 1:00 a.m. when I knocked on the door. He opened the door slightly and out popped a really hot looking face; beautiful olive skin and sexy masculine stubble. He had black hair that was curly and long, just over his ears. He didn’t smile or give me any clue as to what he thought of me, but opened the door and gestured me inside. 

He was wearing a plain t-shirt and boxers. He invited me into his small living room and we sat on a sofa. Marcos started making small talk while rubbing my knee and putting his arm around me and suddenly he started making out with me; all in like 10 seconds.

I started feeling him up all over him and soon realized that his body was really muscular and tight. Marcos had his tongue down the back of my throat in a matter of seconds and I could tell from his breathing that he was hungry. My cock was rock hard in response to all of his attention. 

He started pulling my shirt off over my head and immediately licked down my neck and to my left tit. He was very aggressive and kept his hands busy; one working my crotch and the other tweaking my other tit.

I was doing the same thing to him; feeling his rock hard body and trying to pull his shirt up over his head. I was kicking off my shoes at the same time. I couldn’t get naked fast enough. Somehow my hand made it to his crotch. His basket was full and his mound was tight. I kept rubbing and could feel him thrust towards my cupped hand. He licked his way over to my other tit and started swirling all around then started nibbling. I let out a moan and he ever-so-lightly growled.

Marcos had my pants down and around my ankles within seconds and flipped my body over onto my stomach equally as fast. His left hand pushed my head down onto the couch while is right hand wrapped around my waist and pulled my ass up into the air. 

I stayed very still while he took his hands and spread my ass cheeks apart. I could tell he was checking me out because he wasn’t doing anything except spreading my cheeks and staring at my hole. I could feel his breath on my pucker as his tongue licked around the parameter. I wanted this guy inside me in every possible way. 

Marcos dove in and started fucking his tongue into my hole. He let go of my cheeks and reached through my legs and grabbed a tit in each hand and started moaning into my butt and twisting my nips in unison. I reached through my legs too and started rubbing his crotch and trying to get a feel for how he was hung. I could feel he was hard because his entire mound was hot and taunt.

I reached up to his waistband and started pulling his boxers down. The first thing I felt was his tight wiry bush of his pubes. He let go of my tits as I fumbled around with his boxers. Never taking his mouth off my hole he managed to get out of his shorts in a matter of seconds. This stud was an expert in getting me and him out of our cloths.

I reached through my legs and felt his cock. It was hot, leaking, uncut and big. Seriously fat. Not so much long, probably eight inches, but fat. I knew I had to choke this fat Latin cock down my throat tonight. I continued to feel him up and moved back to his balls. Nice big nuts; naturally smooth.

I made a cock ring with my index finger and thumb and wrapped them around his cock and both balls and started to stretch them downward. Again, Marcos moaned into my hole. I was so into this guy that pre-cum started flowing out of me. He was throwing such a solid boner and I needed it in my mouth. 

Marcos had other ideas. He spread my cheeks again, but this time he started playing with the lips around my pucker. He actually grabbed the left side of my ass ring between his thumb and first finger and did the same with his other hand. He basically had the rim of my hole between his fingers. Then he spread it open and stuffed his tongue into me even further than before. 

I was getting very verbal and moaning and pushing my butt back onto his face. He stretched my hole further with his fingers and shoved more tongue into me. My cunt was on fire. I reached between my legs and started fingering my puss while his tongue was inside me and we worked together to get as much of ourselves inside my ass. Spit was dripping everywhere. Marcos was a pig.

I began to feel the early rumblings of an orgasm deep inside me but I was not ready to let loose a load yet, so I pulled away causing Marcos to disengage his tongue from my ass. I needed to catch my breath and calm down. I turned around and sat up Indian-style staring at Marcos. He was so fucking fine especially now I could see him completely naked. His cock was awesome; a perfect cock. 

I spread my legs so I could to give him a little show while I caught my breath. I started fingering myself. Marcos was staring at my finger working its way into my hole. Then he started jacking his cock. He got closer and then a little closer until I could see his dick juice appear at his piss slit and then dribble down his shaft. It was creating this sticky goo that made me salivate. Marcos stared right into my eyes while he jacked. He had the nastiest look on his face while he did that.

He reached down and inserted one of his fingers alongside mine in my ass and started helping me fuck myself. He did this while inching his way closer to me. Pretty soon, that fat Latin cock was close enough for me to swipe my tongue across. I could tell Marcos was playing with me, teasing me, taunting me. 

He knew I was starving for his fat dick and was holding back making sure I didn’t get too much too soon. My ass was juicing, big time. I stared at his gooey cock head and tried to reach it with my tongue. Looking right into my eyes, Marcos asked, “You need some of this big South American dick, Josh? You wanna blow me, man?” 

I swallowed, completely focused on his cock head leaking pre-cum and simply said, “Fuck yeah, dude. I want to taste your fucking juice man. Let me have it. Come on, dude I’m starving here, Let me blow you.”

I felt Marcos insert another finger in my ass. That’s now two of his and one of mine. Marcos took his cock and smeared it over my lips. I could feel the warm goo cool when it touched my face and lips. My tongue was sticking out as far as it could possibly go. I finally made contact and licked the head and up and down. He lifted his cock up and placed his smooth balls right at my mouth. I licked and slathered them with my tongue and then sucked each one onto my mouth. 

I was stuffed with his hot nads in my mouth. I licked and swirled my tongue and he started pumping his balls in and out of my mouth. As soon as he’d pull them almost all the way out, I would suck them all the way back in. I love tea-bagging. I’m good at it and he appreciated it. His dick juice dripping onto my face told me so.

Marcos pulled his balls free from my mouth and shoved his dick in my mouth and held the back of my head still. I was impaled onto his cock. Because of the angle, I was only taking about three-quarters of his cock down my throat. Then Marcos started fucking my mouth. We both wanted to get more of his cock into my throat, but his dick was really fat and the angle was wrong. 

He pulled his cock out of my mouth dragging a strand of spittle along with it. He swung me around on the couch and had my head hanging  upside-down off the seat of the couch and my legs resting on the back. He rubbed his slimy dick all over my face before inserting it back into my mouth. 

He pushed his fat cock passed my lips and towards the entrance into my throat, but got stuck at the back of my throat. Damn, I was afraid his cock was too fat for me. I tried to relax as Marcos continued to make little fuck motions trying to get past the entrance to my throat. I took a deep breath, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him against the resistance at the bottle neck at the entrance of my throat. 

It was tight and I didn’t think it would work, but I was willing to risk a sore throat to get that fat Latin cock into my throat. And then it happened, his cock popped through the opening at the back of my throat. Marcos let out a loud “Oh fuck yea!” and continued pushing into my throat. When he stopped, his pubic bush was at my nose.

I loved the way his pubes smelled. That got me even more excited and I tried to push my face further onto his cock, but I was already at the root. I just stayed there and tried to breathe through my nose. I would also use my throat muscles to “swallow” which sent ripples down Marco’s dick. That’s when he started fucking my mouth; long deep strokes. I tried to take short little breaths in between each withdrawal because I didn’t want to disrupt our rhythm by gasping for air. I needed cock more than air. 

While pumping my throat, he spread my legs and started fingering my ass again. He started with one finger, then added another and then another; all the way to the second knuckle. He would reach in and feel all the way around my hole, find my prostrate and rub it like a genie rubbing a lamp. I was so warm and wet and hot for it. 

Marcos was moaning, fingering my ass, fucking my throat and stretching me open all at the same time. He took both of his the first fingers and spread me open, got in close enough for me to feel his breath and then spit into my hole, smearing it all around. He did that three or four times.

He pulled his slimy, spit-covered cock out of my mouth and spun me around again; this time doggie style on the couch facing the side of the couch with my ass up in the air. He hopped up onto the couch behind me and I was anticipating his next move. I felt his cock head touched the rim of my ass. It was warm and really slippery. He rubbed it all around. His head felt huge. 

He slipped about half of his head into my ass and pulled it back out again. He was teasing me. He new I wanted it and he knew I wanted it bad. I moaned and flexed my ass cheeks and pulsed my rosebud sending every signal I could muster for him to fuck me. But he didn’t give into me. He continued to tease. A pitiful desperate yearning sound escaped my throat before I could control it. 

Marcos grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled my head back. Staring straight into my eyes with lust I heard, “White boy, you want some raw Latin cock in that smooth pink little pussy of yours? Huh? You need some dick, baby?” I just moaned back and said yes, to give it to me. He said, “You want some of this?” and he stuck the head back in, but pulled it equally as fast back out again. 

I was delirious at this point and screamed, “Fuck me, man. Punch that fat Latin cock into me, I need to get fucked!” Then very quietly I begged him, “Please Marco. Please fuck me. I need this so bad, Fuck my cunt.” With that, Marcos nudged the head of his cock back to the entrance of my hole and he pushed forward in one great lunge and I pushed back with a huge force and within a split second I had that fat, big bronze cock buried balls deep in my ass. I let out the a long animalistic exhale.

I was dumbfounded. This is what I wanted. This is what I needed. My spine started to tingle and I could feel his heart beat through his cock. The lips of the ring of my ass were stretched to their maximum. Had Marcos been a millimeter fatter, I’d be bleeding at this very minute. 

“There you go, baby. I got cha. I got cha all stuffed full of cock just like you needed. Pussy is SO fucking tight. Goddamn.” At that point, Marcos flexed his dick and I felt it swell and contract. He kept talking nasty to me. “Come on blondie, you want some of this? Work for it.”

I pulled forward and his dick slid out along the walls of my hole. God it was amazing. I could actually tell when his cock head was starting to pop out. “Now, push your pussy back onto my cock all the way. Yeah, that’s it. Damn, you got one hot fucking ass.”

“Enjoy this while you can cause in a few minutes, I’m going to turn you over and powerfuck that ass like you need it, do you hear me?” I kept sliding slowly back and forth onto and off of his slick fat dick. Like I said I could no longer feel my spine. 

Marcos reached around and grabbed each of my tits and started pinching them, getting me hotter even still. I didn’t go near my cock because I was going to shoot at any time. I could tell Marcos was ready to throw a nasty powerful fuck into me. That’s when he pulled completely out. 

Marcos pulled out with a loud whoosh sound and the cool air hit my ass ring. He turned me over, produced a bottle of poppers from thin air, and told me to take a hit. I took a long hit in each nostril then he lifted my legs and put each leg into my hands and told me to pull back. I pulled my legs back to the side of my head. He crouched down and shoved his tongue in my warm fucked hole and slobbered around for a few minutes. 

Moaning and snorting and eating and fingering was all I could hear and feel. He was in a fucking asshole stupor. He pulled his head up and looked at me with saliva all over his face. He positioned his cock at my hole again and pushed all the way in. I looked up, still holding my legs to the side of my head and Marcos came in to kiss me. 

I looked closer and saw ass juice, pre-cum, and saliva covering his chin and nose; it was even dripping off his lower lip. Our faces crashed together in a beastly kiss. It was less a kiss and more of an attack. And then he started to fuck. He was pulling that fat Latin cock completely out of my ass and punching it back in to the root. Again and again and again moaning into my throat. 

Seriously after about 10 minutes of his incessant pounding, I may have passed out. I am sure I at least stopped breathing for a few seconds. When I regained awareness, I was cumming all over myself without touching my cock. Marcos looked down as I sprayed us both with my load. 

More poppers.

He saw my eyes were rolled to the back of my head and went into overdrive and pounded and pounded and pounded me into oblivion. He pulled all the way out and forced his cock all the way back in. He did this about twenty times in a row and then he buried his cock balls-deep and froze.

He had this amazing intense look on his face and then I felt him blow his load deep into me; two short spurts followed by several long ones. After the initial few shots, he let out a loud guttural sound that only comes from an animal. He was loading me up and I wanted every bit of it. When he finished he buried his cock to the balls and relaxed on top of me. He stayed like that until his cock plopped out with a nasty sounding spat. I must have one hell of a load up inside me.

I slowly got up, got cleaned up and got dressed while coming out of my dazed-fucked state. I looked at Marcos on his couch, covered in my cum. We never even made it to his bedroom. I looked back at that sofa and knew I’d never forget how good he looked on it while he pounded the living daylights out of me. I definitely want to see more of that sofa again. I did finally make it into Marco’s bedroom, several times in fact. He was one great fuck.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...