Friends and others knowledge?

Explorer10cs

In my opinion…most of us are fairly slutty…some of us more piggy or less…does anyone’s friends or family know about our sluttiness ( whether on purpose or inadvertently )…not that we care….we still suck a great amount of dick…but curios to those around us who know ( besides our breeders, etc..of course ) and what do they say or think ?

2 hours ago, eager4cum said:

no, other than my friends that i have sucked off, only my wife knows that I suck cock. She does not like the idea either but accepts that sucking cock is something I do. 

Interesting. If you don’t mind, what is the sort of arrangement with you and your wife? I am in the middle of almost the same thing where I do not know what to do…divorce or be single? She may let me suck dick…but I may want more or at least some single life instead where I can do more with other women and men…

I DONT KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ANY FAMILY KNOWS THAT I AM A CERTIFIED COCKSUCKER BUT I HAVE MY THOUGHTS SOMETIMES HOW HOT IT WOULD BE TO BE WATCHED BY A FAMILY MEMBER WHILE I AM SWALLOWING A HOT FUCKING COCK.  I GUESS I WILL JUST KEEP WISHING AND MAYBE SOMEDAY IT WILL HAPPEN.  FUCK YES.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I’m sure my mother knew. She caught me drinking piss from the tap when I was 10.  She walked into the room saw what was happening shut the door and left.  And she’d make comments about my clothes being wet and how the smelled during my HS years 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 5:15 AM, Explorer10cs said:

and what do they say or think ?

I couldn't possibly care less. 

I have one sibling, a younger sister, and she and I have been close since we were little kids.  I was the "big brother" that would go beat up some jerkoff kid that was bothering her, always could be counted on to take her side in a family squabble, all of that.  She's completely supportive, always has been, and she knows far better than to cross me.  

As to extended family (cousins), they were always only too glad to be invited to come for a visit, dropping hints like a trail of pebbles of how much they loved this item or that.  Their greed to be included when the time came was shamefully apparent.  And they were:  many years ago when my other half and I were making our arrangements, far in advance of when they'd be needed, I specified that each would get exactly one dollar, thus legally proving that they were in my mind when I was 22 years younger, at the height of my powers, and that'll be it.  

I would encourage everyone to at least start to make their final arrangements earlier than later.  While I'm still healthy, active, all of that, my thoughts about the issue were laid down many years ago, so there's no possibility of questioning my capacities at the time.  And no - if I ever saw one of them in a fuckjoint, I'd do two things promptly:  puke, then laugh.  

Edited by hntnhole

On 8/20/2023 at 11:15 AM, Explorer10cs said:

In my opinion…most of us are fairly slutty…some of us more piggy or less…does anyone’s friends or family know about our sluttiness ( whether on purpose or inadvertently )…not that we care….we still suck a great amount of dick…but curios to those around us who know ( besides our breeders, etc..of course ) and what do they say or think ?

Nobody knows I'm a cumdumpster. Except for the men who emptied their balls in me 😉  Oh... that's a lot actually 🤣

• Haha 1

Family and regular friends, no. Gay friends—you bet they know, as do certain bartenders around New York, because when I’m not on my knees swallowing cum I love to talk about it, and to hear other cum pig’s sleazy stories. It turns me on when my friends joke with me about my love of sucking cock and gulping down loads. And it’s fun—we men are all pigs, we should embrace it and enjoy it. No reason to hold back or be embarrassed. Let everyone in the bar look at the hard-on in your jeans while you tell me about your last glory hole experience or show me that picture on your phone of your face covered in jizz. 

• Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

I’ve got a few friends that know to varying degrees, but only one that knows the full extent (she and I don’t play with each other, but she’s the only woman I’ve ever met with a body count over 100, so she gets my sluttiness). 

Other friends I’ve told some, but pretty much hold off on the details when their reactions indicate we’re crossing into TMI.