Inn Leather 26sept - 2 Oct ...recommendations?

On 8/22/2023 at 1:43 AM, Magyarfl said:

Any recommendations on bathouses/clubs etc?

Staying at Inn Leather is a great choice - lots of locals buy day-passes and go down there to Breed during the daytime.  As to the clubs, unfortunately RamRod is out of commission (sex-wise, but you can stop in for a beer if you'd like), because of the sale of the building/purchase by the owners of RR, repairs to the building, etc, etc.  

You simply can't go wrong at Slammer.  It's closed on Mon/Tues, but open until the last load has been shot the rest of the week.  When you drive North on Federal Highway (US 1), you should turn left (west) at 6th  or 8th street, since Federal will merge you onto Sunrise Blvd leading you away from Slammer.  Turn on 6th or 8th (stoplights/turn-lanes), and drive west a couple of blocks to 3rd Ave (stoplight), turn right (or North) a few blocks to Sunrise, and then turn left (West) again on Sunrise.  Get in the right-hand lane asap, as Slammer (321 W. Sunrise) will come up shortly; there's only one sign with 321 on it.  If you miss it though, U-turns are permitted in Ft. L., so it's no big deal to backtrack.  There are off-duty cops guarding the fenced parking lots, and on weekends they fill up fast - sometimes by 10:30 they're full, and you'll have to park in an area not owned by Slammer, and thus not patrolled either.  

Other guys will be able to comment on the baths - I seldom do the terry-towel-twist thing.  

I'm sure you'll have a pervectly filthy time of it !!!

Edited by hntnhole
signage
  • Like 2

At Inn Leather, you can fuck anywhere on the premises.  By the pool, in the outside passageways between various buildings, or in your room with the blinds wide open, and the door to your room standing open, while you're taking loads, so more Cock can just walk in.  Obviously, secure your belongings, if you choose the latter.  

If you meant public parks, I don't know anything about that action, but I'll bet my last buck there are other Ft. L. guys that do.  

The only public place I know of is the parking lot on the corner of NE 4th Ave & 15th St.  There's a used furniture store on the NE corner, and when it closes for the day RamRod guys park there/fuck there in between the parked cars, a smallish area on the E side of the store, and sometimes in a kinda-sorta fenced area between the furniture store (named Decades) and RR.  I think the owner of the furniture store had a wooden gate installed to keep guys out of that rear area of his store, which lasted about one night before it was kicked in.  Ever since the change in ownership drama began at Ramrod, (no sex inside the bar while they do repairs to the building), guys just walk over to the corner and fuck by the used furniture store all night.  The action only fades when the sun comes up in the morning.  

I would imagine that there are still some of the orgies taking place over towards the beach in those old hotels - Worthington? - comes to mind.  That one was fun, since the hotel was surrounded by residential high-rises along the beaches, and the people in the high-rises could watch all the guys fucking each other around a large pool area.  I would always try to catch some folks staring down at everyone, and wave to them.  But other BZ guys would know more about it than I would these days. 

Not sure what you mean by "supplies", but if you mean lube, that kind of thing, there's a gay accoutrement supply store 2 doors N of Ramrod (that would be the 1500 block of NE 4th Ave, E side of the street) with every kind of sex-toy, lube, poppers, associated gear you can imagine.  There's also a small "store" area just inside the front door of RamRod, same mdse.

Hope you enjoy the fuck outta your visit to Ft. Breedingdale !!!

• Like 1