I had it Cumming to Me

RawNerd

I had it Cumming to Me

I was barely 18, 5’9”, 135 pounds, brown hair and eyes, 28” waist, lean, thin runner's build (from cross country) and a 7” cut cock, and I am perpetually horny. I had my share of sexual experiences but they all seemed to be missing something. Then I discovered the breedingzone and bugshare.org. I began to read the stories about bareback sex, breeding, pozzing and drug use. I was so turned on by all this I found myself creating a profile on a popular bareback hook up site, barebackrt. I posted some pics of myself and was instantly hit on by nearly every guy in my area. We would chat and they would tell me how they wanted to poz my ass, but I could never go through with the act.

One of the guys suggested I should check out the local bath house, saying I would find it interesting and felt I could take care of myself, that no one would do anything if I didn’t want them too and if they tried if they did all I’d have to do is just tell them that I wasn’t interested and ask them to leave me alone (famous last words). I walked right in the doors of the baths with a cocky attitude that attempted to say ‘don’t fuck with me’. I walked up to the counter and was asked, “Locker or room?” I hesitated for a second and asked, “How much for a room?” I didn’t think how that screamed “NEWBIE” to all those around. The cute stud behind the counter said “Twenty bucks - must be your first time here.” I quickly attempted to grab my composure as I handed him a $20 and he slid a towel across the counter in my direction saying “Up the stairs and to the right.”

I made my way to my room and opened the door. Inside I saw a bed against one wall, a sling in the corner and an open bath area in the other complete with toilet, shower area and sink. There was one wall covered in mirrors which would allow anyone a complete view of himself getting fucked. I changed out of my clothes, wrapped the towel around my waist, put the room key around my wrist and headed out the door. I explored the place looking to watch some action but all I got were guys chasing me around this place. I was beginning to think the bath house was a mistake. Then I noticed the cute guy from the check in counter. He was with another hotie making out in the corner. When I walked by they stopped and asked, “You looking for some action?” I sheepishly answered “No, actually I’m just looking to watch.” He looked at the guy he was will and said “Right on, we like to be watched. Why don’t we go to your room and you can watch us all you want.” I got this big grin on my face and lead them back to my room.

“I’m Nick and this is Kevin” the bath house desk boy said. I responded “I'm Brandon” as I led them into my room. I noticed that Nick was carrying a backpack, and that he and Kevin were holding hands. Once inside the room I asked him “What’s in the back pack?” “Some bottled water. Want one?” I was quite thirsty and was happy to accept the offer, although when I accepted the bottle I noticed it wasn’t sealed. I asked Nick and he said that he saved money by recycling the bottles and filling them from the cooler in the back office here at the club. I drank about half the bottle, and noticed a funny taste in the water. I made a comment about the taste and Nick replied “That’s how the cooler water tastes.” I finished drinking my bottle as Nick and Kevin got comfortable on the bed. I noticed both Nick and Kevin had matching biohazard tattoos on the small of their backs. I figured that they must be boyfriends and were both poz. I anticipated watching them fuck was going to be a blast. Nick suggested I sit up in the sling to watch since it would give me a good vantage point. I agreed and hopped into it and sat back to watch them as they began to kiss and feel each other up. I began to thank them for letting me watch but it seemed my words came out a bit slurred. They stopped and looked at me and asked “Are you feeling ok?” All I could do was nod my head yes.

I was feeling really good. I was getting super horny watching these two studs go at it and was eager to watch them fuck. Suddenly I felt as if I could not sit up straight and fell back in the sling. Nick and Kevin came over to check on me and then whispered to each other something I could not hear. Then Nick grabbed his back pack and the two rummaged around in it before coming out with several pieces of rope. I may have been slightly out of it, but I knew exactly what was going on. Nick looked down at me and said “I’m so glad you took my suggestion to come to the baths. Now it’s time to help your wishes become real.” I made an attempt to free myself, but it was useless, but I did manage to ask Nick “What the fuck are you talking about?” “Are you enjoying the G I put in your water? You think that you could just parade your ass on line and tease me and my buddy like that? I was the one who suggested that you check out the baths. You think you could’ve gotten in here if it wasn’t for me? You’re supposed to be 21 to get in here but since I knew you might be coming and I was working the desk I was going to make sure you had this room for us to help you get what you’ve been looking for ever since you joined the breedingzone and bugshare.org. Now were going to introduce you to the wonderful world of Tina and give you what you have dreamed about but never had the nerve to follow through with. We’re gona knock you up with HIV.”

Nick leaned in and kissed me followed by Kevin. Kevin continued kissing me as I felt a hot tongue begin to probe my hole. Kevin then stopped and moved closer as to offer me his cock to suck. I took it into my eager mouth as Nick's tongue worked its magic on my hole. Kevin let out a moan: he clearly enjoyed my mouth on his cock. Soon he found my throat and slipped in easily. He was learning that I was an expert cock sucker with no barebacking experience. The tongue on my hole was in deep when I felt it replaced with fingers. It felt as if the fingers were clawing and stretching my hole open. Then I felt it. It was stiff and rough like a brush of some kind being worked into my hole. I looked at the mirror behind Kevin and saw Nick fucking my hole with a tooth brush. As our eyes met and he told me “This is the same brush we use on all converts here at the baths. No neg that walks in here ever escaped a pozzing from any of the poz brotherhood.” I watched as he pulled the tooth brush from me well worked over hole to see it red with my own neg blood. Neck then said “It’s time.”

I continued sucking Kevin’s cock as Nick moved back between my lags. I watch in the mirror as he slid his cock into my bleeding hole. I knew with the damage the tooth brush did there was no way I was going to escape the bug. I didn’t realize how turned on I was, 'til Nick grabbed my rock hard cock as he fucked me. “This tells me you really want to be knocked up bro.” A moan escaped my mouth around Kevin’s cock as he began to fuck my willing throat. I don’t recall the first load Nick gave me, but my body sure did as my hole began to spasm and suck his demon seed from within him. Nick began to moan and grunt as he fired his poz cum into my neg ass. Kevin then began to breathe heavier and I was getting prepared to swallow his poz load when he pulled from my mouth and began to shoot his seed all over my face especially aiming for my eyes. I felt the sting of his cum as it seeped between my closed eyelids.

I tried to keep my eyes shut tightly but Kevin told me to open them and embrace his HIV as it worked its way into my brain along the optic nerve. I opened my eyes and his pox cum soaked into my eyes as it dripped off my forehead. The cum stung, no, burned my eyes fiercely as it soaked in. Before too long the sensation faded. “Now it’s time for your first slam of Tina” Nick told me as I began to panic. Most emphatically I did not want to to try drugs, particularly by injecting them, but was helpless to do anything to prevent Nick as my wrists and ankles were tied to the chains of the sling. Nick looked me in the eyes as he worked a tight piece of rubber around my left arm. He checked the veins in my arm searching for a good one to use. I attempted to say “No” as I felt the coolness of the alcohol on my arm followed by the prick of the needle as it pierced into my vein. Nick and I never broke eye contact when I felt him begin to massage my arm.

The fear deep inside me was growing when I felt the tightness being removed from my arm. A warmth raced up my arm, into my chest to my throat. I felt a difficulty to breath and coughed out hard a few times. I began to hear a ringing in my ears as I felt like my body was electrified. Kevin said “It was time to open the door and let the rest of the poz brotherhood seed your neg cunt” as he opened up the door and guys of all ages, sizes and ethnicities filed into the room. One by one they took their turn to seed my hole. I was so drugged up high I didn’t care about anything but taking their seed in me. Old guys, fat guys, sickly looking aids guys all fucked a load or two into my ass. Kevin kempt me well hydrated and well supplied with chems I was feeling no pain. When the action was over I had taken over 30 loads of poz cum. My hole was gaping open and a glob of pink spooge lay on the floor between my legs.

Nick and Kevin helped me out of the sling and over to the shower to clean up. I felt as if I couldn’t close my ass and was afraid all the cum inside me would leak out on my clothes as I drove home. “No worries” Nick said as he pulled out a butt plug and placed it in my gaping hole “That will do the trick.” “Here’s our number” Kevin said as he stuffed a piece of paper in my jeans pocket “You give us a call when you get the fuck flu. We’re here to help you as you convert.” I was very grateful to Nick and Kevin for doing what I needed to have done.

I chatted every day with Nick and Kevin on the phone. About two months to the day I started to get sick. I knew what the guys had told me and I gave them a call. They were so proud of me. Zit was like giving birth to a new son. They talked me through the whole time I was sick. My mother got a little worried and I reassured her it was the flu and that it was going around. It calmed her down and as I suddenly got better she left me alone.

After I recovered from the fuck flu I went out with Nick and Kevin to celebrate. I thanked them with giving them my throat and ass to fuck. They each took a load from me too. Of course, I had to cumming to me. Now to find someone who has it coming to them and pass on my gift.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

From experience, I can tell you the feeling the brush as the first bristles enter your hole is fucking hot. The the slow push inwards as it twists and tunes, until it's deep enough to hit your prostate, followed by the gentle, or not so gentle, back and forth as it opens up a hundred portals for the virus to enter you. And having someone blow their load into you eyes is an amazing experience, too - the first time it was a poz guy who wouldn't cum in may ass (I was neg then), although he didn't mind roughing it up with a reverse PA. He pulled out just as he began to shoot, and a jet landed directly in my right eye. I let it stay there until the burning subsided. Enjoyed it a couple of time since, too.

• Upvote 1

I have only once experienced a shot of cum landing in my eye, and, no, it wasn't my load! In any event, it burned big-time. Probably took about half an hour before the pain subsided. Honestly hope I never experience it again!

• 3 years later...

He had it Cumming to Him

it's been a couple months since my introduction to the pleasure of raw, chem sex. Nick and Kevin taught me how to prepare and administer my own slam, and they helped me get my own supplies.

They also taught me the finer points of stealthing a unsuspecting neg ass by using Tina laced lube and sabotaged condoms. Nick even scored me an ID he lifted from a guy at the baths who kind of looked like me. Now all I needed now was a neg boy to poz. I figured I'd cruise on line and see what I could find.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw one of my classmates from school cruising. I figured that he'd be a prefect target. I didn't even have to wait, he messaged me first.

We chatted back and forth about our sexuality and our experiences He admitted that he was a virgin, but wanted to change that fact. I had heard some rumors that he like to smoke pot. I figured a nicely laced joint would get him in the mood to take my raw cock.

I contacted Nick and Kevin to see if they could get me some weed. I let them know of my plan and they suggested I use their apartment to get things started. Then once he was good and primed they would join in to help with my first pozing.

As my chat with my classmate continued he was really stoked about smoking out with me and possibly, probably, most likely fuck. Like me he couldn't do this at home and neither could I, and that's when I suggested that we could use the apartment of some friends of mine who were out of town. He agreed and we made plans for Friday night.

I made it a point to pickup the weed and prepared a laced couple joint. Friday I picked him up at his place and headed over to Nick and Kevin's place.

When we got to their place we quickly fired up a joint. I made sure to let my classmate Tom hit the joint more then I did, ensuring that he got more Tina then myself. We did a couple shotguns ending in some good kissing.

We progressed at his pace and soon he was sucking my cock. I made sure to move so that we both could suck each other. This gave me the chance to eat his prefect, hairless ass.

As he moaned around my cock I was able to grab my Tina laced lube and stared to work his hole. I knew to be gentle at first and work up to scratching at his hole. He didn't take his mouth of my cock as I worked more lube into his hole. I got brave and slid a nice size rock of Tina inside bring sure to work it in a little harder.

This time I got a response from Tom as he complained I was a little to rough. As I apologized I noticed a slight tinge of blood on my finger and knew he was ready. I moved around placing his calves on my shoulders as I positioned my cock at his hole. He was definitely was lost in the high as my cock slid inside his neg ass.

I kept my eyes locked on his as he enjoyed his first fuck. I felt his heart begin to race as the booty bump I gave him was surely take effect. I could see the wheels spinning I his head as I attempted to drop my poz load quickly before he could stop me.

I wasn't holding back when he asked about a condom. I began to grunt like I didn't hear him and soon enough I was flooding his ass with my cum. I kissed him quick as to attempt to hide the fact that I was pozing him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

He had it Cumming to Him

As we laid there my hard cock still buried inside Tom, I reached for my pipe, took a nice hit and blew it in Tom's open mouth. I gave him a couple shotguns before I fucked another load inside waiting for the next step of our plan.

After my third load inside Tom's soon to be poz ass I heard Nick and Kevin cumming through the bedroom door. I placed my full weight on Tom keeping him pinned beneath me which wasn't difficult since he was a skinny guy.

Nick put the tourniquet on Tom's arm while Kevin took care of me and I let Tom know yup keep still so neither of us gets hurt. He asked me what was going on, I looked him I the eye and told him it something he was going to really enjoy.

Our slam were administers almost simultaneously. I felt Tom's ass spam around my cock as I began to cough as I saw him change from a boy to a cum dump pig like Nick and Kevin had dive to me a couple months back.

I pounded another load in Tom before I let Nick and Kevin have their turns. While Nick began to fuck Tom I fed Tom my cock leaving me in position to take Kevin's cock. As Nick pounded away at Tom's ass, Kevin simply edged himself inside my ass. The three of us had a big from knowing that Tom would soon be one of us, and (hopefully with the right guidance) he'd be spreading our shared DNA.

As things moved on to Saturday Tom was a willing participant. During a break I took Tom into the bathroom to 'freshen up'. We jumped I the shower and Tim asked me what it was we had given him. I told him that he got a slam of Tina and asked if he liked it too which he replied with a fuck yes as he got on his knees and sucked my cock.

Tom worked hard on my cock and soon enough I was blowing my load and Tom was swallowing. Since I had cum several times already it wasn't that large of a load and was probably ready to swallow.

We climbed out of the shower to find a couple more guys in the bedroom. I recognized them from the baths where I had met Nick and Kevin. They had slams fixed up for everyone and a bit to my surprise Tom hoped on the bed and said he was ready for his slam.

I did the honors and allied the tourniquet and explained what I was doing, just as Nick and Kevin had done with me when they taught me how to slam. I told Tom that I'd teach him a lot over the summer, enough that would get him 'gifting' unsuspecting guys from school......boy did I have plans.

As I emptied the slam and removed the tourniquet I heard Tom cough out very hard. I knew that he was getting a strong slam. Nick showed me my slam and I knew it was just as strong as Tom's had received.

Nick asked me if I wanted him to administer my slam knowing how fucked up I was going to get after. I agreed and he fixed up my arm. He told me that the guys he invited over have wanted my ass since they saw me I the baths.

I looked at Tom as Kevin began fucking him then back at Nick as he was sticking the point in my vein. Nick pulled the needle from my arm, put pressure over the injection site and raised my arm overhead as he pulled the tourniquet from my arm.

I felt this hard, this was the biggest Siam I'd ever had I the short time I've been slamming. I hard a ringing in my ears and couldn't focus as I felt my heart beating like it was going to jump out of my chest. I felt someone fingering my hole and felt the familiar burn of a booty bump.

One of the new guys began to feed me his cock as the other began to fuck me. Man, was did that fuck feel incredible. For a while I barely noticed Tom who was getting fucked by Nick and Kevin who were taking turns I his ass.

As the events progressed they positioned Tom and I so that we could suck each other's limp Tina dicks. Although neither of us were getting hard I definitely knew I was precumming as I felt Tom's dick leaking into my mouth.

After we took a little break for fluids Kevin and one of the new guys were laying on their backs with hard cocks pointing to the sky. They got Tom to mount Kevin as I mounted their friend. As we just laid their I saw Nick climb up behind Tom and felt their other friend climb up behind me as Kevin gave Tom another slam and the guy I was riding gave me mine.

As the tourniquet was removed I felt the friend behind me start to insert his cock along side his friends as I coughed out. This slam was no where near the one earlier, and as I rode the rush I heard Tom cough out and imagined he was getting Nick's cock shoved in along side Kevin's cock.

I felt the two cocks working inside me and it felt amazing to have my ass do full. I could hear Tom moaning and knew he was definitely enjoying himself. We fucked in all kinds of positions until late Sunday afternoon.

As I gave Tom a ride home we talked about what had happened. He seem to know that no condoms were used and didn't seem to care since he had just had an incredible time.

I asked him if he was worried that we all fucked bare. He admitted that he was at first but the realized that it was too late to worry. As I asked him if we fuck I the future would he want to use a condom he told me he liked not having to 'fuck around' with a condom, stopping to put one on and loose the sensation of a great fuck.

I then asked if he was worried if he got something from while there over the past couple days he replied asking me if he needed to worry?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...