Would you ever fuck with a homeless person?

Sharp-edge

On 8/28/2023 at 12:23 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

I was smoking with a homeless dude that was always in the alley behind my apartment and ended up letting him fuck me out there. When my ex boyfriend and I lived together, lots of times I would use the excuse that im tossing trash in the dumpster and having a cigarette and id go down to the alley or the sketchy dark laundry room and let the homeless crackhead fuck me. Id guess he fucked me probably 15 or 20 times before we moved to a different place. He was gross but it was a hot fantasy to cheat on my boyfriend with a homeless crackhead so I let it happen over and over.

that's hot and that he was gross makes me crave that action

To the OP, if the unfortunate guy had access to clean douche-water, was homeless, but not wearing the same sweat he was wearing a month ago, sure I would. Probably give him some dough too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

To the OP, if the unfortunate guy had access to clean douche-water, was homeless, but not wearing the same sweat he was wearing a month ago, sure I would. Probably give him some dough too.

that would be cool

I fucked a homeless man under an overpass late last year. I have a fetish for fucking guys like that and I definitely will do it again. 

• Piggy 2

6 minutes ago, BlkBite said:

I fucked a homeless man under an overpass late last year. I have a fetish for fucking guys like that and I definitely will do it again. 

. . . and I would go homeless for you. Damn! what a hot cock!!

1 minute ago, topblkmale said:

I’m not sure I can co-sign with fetishizing homeless men since where I live I see many everyday - added to the fact that I’m just one paycheck away from being homeless myself. 

a sobering and appropriate point to make...esp for public discussions. thank you

I have had some GREAT Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were  occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

• Piggy 2