Would you ever fuck with a homeless person?

Sharp-edge

I'm very curious and feel weird about it. It's the moral vs the horny part which sometimes indicate towards different directions. If someone was cute enough would you try to have sex with him? Is there a way to approach them? And, most importantly, do these people have "apetite' for sex or not at all? Would you take any precautions or it would be as with a typical guy?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Nagato20 said:

I have fucked with multiple homeless guys. They are willing to fuck especially with some nice incentives and it’s a win win situation so it fulfills your urges and it helps them out too.

That sounds hot. I had an incident yesterday and maybe it gave rise to a new fetish or something.

I was at work, having to move from point A to point B which was a 10 minutes walk. Halfway, a guy around his 40s that I found sexy stopped me and he asked if I could give him 25 cents to buy some water or something like that. He kept on talking but I wasn't really paying attention I was looking for some coins. I gave him 2 euros. I'm not sure if he was a drug user (could be but not sure) and maybe he said that he was homeless. I continued my way when he asked me if I can also give him a cigarette and I said I don't smoke (true). 

But while i was walking I thought the guy was really hot. I'm not sure what I could have done. I like the win win situation that you mentioned. I'm not sure how should I approach him. Any advice? I haven't done such a thing ever but damn it makes my dick hard. I thought of buying him a packet of cigarettes and ask him to smoke some in front of me somewhere quiet (because I also have a smokiing fetish). I'd appreciate some advice.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Oldercumslut said:

About the same precautions. I try not to play with the ones who are homeless because of mental illness. A few couldn't get it up.  I'm not sure I'd go down on some of them though.

by getting up you mean get hard? I don't mind, I'd prefer being me the one who fucks

3 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

That sounds hot. I had an incident yesterday and maybe it gave rise to a new fetish or something.

I was at work, having to move from point A to point B which was a 10 minutes walk. Halfway, a guy around his 40s that I found sexy stopped me and he asked if I could give him 25 cents to buy some water or something like that. He kept on talking but I wasn't really paying attention I was looking for some coins. I gave him 2 euros. I'm not sure if he was a drug user (could be but not sure) and maybe he said that he was homeless. I continued my way when he asked me if I can also give him a cigarette and I said I don't smoke (true). 

But while i was walking I thought the guy was really hot. I'm not sure what I could have done. I like the win win situation that you mentioned. I'm not sure how should I approach him. Any advice? I haven't done such a thing ever but damn it makes my dick hard. I thought of buying him a packet of cigarettes and ask him to smoke some in front of me somewhere quiet (because I also have a smokiing fetish). I'd appreciate some advice.

For me I’m pretty direct with it I ask em if they wanna mess around if I get them some door or some cash or whatever that way we know what we in for and get straight to the point. Can’t say it works all the time but it has worked rough times to fuck and get fucked by a few

56 minutes ago, Nagato20 said:

For me I’m pretty direct with it I ask em if they wanna mess around if I get them some door or some cash or whatever that way we know what we in for and get straight to the point. Can’t say it works all the time but it has worked rough times to fuck and get fucked by a few

Were those drug users, homeless people or both? What exactly did you tell them?

I was thinking of telling me that I could give him cigarettes and my place for a couple of hours and I'd like to play with his body if he's not into sex

28 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

Were those drug users, homeless people or both? What exactly did you tell them?

I was thinking of telling me that I could give him cigarettes and my place for a couple of hours and I'd like to play with his body if he's not into sex

One of them reeked of alcohol so told him I’ll buy him a case of beer if he bred me. He initially told me to get lost but then yelled from across the street for me to come back. He said he not into that faggot shit but he willing to fuck for the beer 

• Piggy 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Nagato20 said:

One of them reeked of alcohol so told him I’ll buy him a case of beer if he bred me. He initially told me to get lost but then yelled from across the street for me to come back. He said he not into that faggot shit but he willing to fuck for the beer 

I try to understand if the guy  I was talking about was a drug user or just homeless or who knows maybe into alcohol? He asked for cigarette which does not clarify things.

If that guy like beers or vodka or whatever I don't mind buying him a bottle as long as he takes my cock. Although I'm not sure if drunk or high whether he could function. And if I give him poppers I dont know if it's a good idea.

do guys fetishize the homeless now? not sure how i feel about that one hmm

my experience: a cute young guy hit me up on grindr. i agreed to host. we met. he was nice, polite and intelligent. he admitted to being homeless. then explained he was recently made homeless by getting kicked out of a post-rehab sober house for relapsing. i agreed to let him smoke in my house although i didn't partake. 

the T made keeping hard difficult for him but he ate my ass like it's never been eaten before or since. we fooled around and chatted for hrs. 

i agreed to meet a few more time and often gave him hand me down clothes or small amounts of cash for the bus etc. he was interesting and well read and one of the nicest guys i ever met off grindr. but in addition to struggling w addiction he also struggled with mental health. the two combined made him volitile and super paranoid and he could go from mr wonderful to a raving lunatic in a heartbeat. it was too much and i had to step back and stop contact. 

Edited by norefusal

13 minutes ago, norefusal said:

my experience: a cute young guy hit me up on grindr. i agreed to host. we met. he was nice, polite and intelligent. he admitted to being homeless. then explained he was recently made homeless by getting kicked out of a post-rehab sober house for relapsing. i agreed to let him smoke in my house although i didn't partake. 

the T made keeping hard difficult for him but he ate my ass like it's never been eaten before or since. we fooled around and chatted for hrs. 

i agreed to meet a few more time and often gave him hand me down clothes or small amounts of cash for the bus etc. he was interesting and well read and one of the nicest guys i ever met off grindr. but in addition to struggling w addiction he also struggled with mental health. the two combined made him volitile and super paranoid and he could go from mr wonderful to a raving lunatic in a heartbeat. it was too much and i had to step back and stop contact. 

I don't know if he's homeless. It's just that that guy triggered something on me.

About the guy you mentioned, drugs can make mental health issues to arise because on the impact upon brain neurophysiology (and potentially morphology changes). That guy sounds really cute but lost in the drug world. I know it sounds bad, but theoretically I'd love to fuck him hard and have him at my place for some time offering what he needs and eventually help him become independent, find a job etc.

18 minutes ago, norefusal said:

Lol I’m not saying marry the guy I’m saying trade dick or ass for goods then go on your separate ways