Would you ever fuck with a homeless person?

Sharp-edge

I think the question is what do you define as homeless? Are we talking about someone that lives on the street? Are we talking about someone that technically is homeless and lives in the shelter?

when I was homeless, and I lived in a shelter, I was dying to find someone that would fuck me. However, I wasn’t really out, so never happened.  I was in the smoking lounge, one day, and my arch nemesis somehow heard me come out to somebody.

I moved her to another shelter, and there was this guy at a convenience store that could since I was homeless, and he brought his back to his place, and would occasionally buy me food and get nasty with me.

We drifted apart, and I eventually found a more stable place to live, and ran into my arch nemesis from that one shelter.  For some bizarre reason, we became friends. Friends to the point that I came out to him. He told me he already knew, he admitted that he liked me and was bi.   It took a while before we ever did anything. He became homeless again, I saw him waking up outside the library one day. I knew that I had to have him.

I’m sorry for not answering the question directly. But would I pursue someone that was homeless?  Only if they either hit on me or I knew for sure they went that way.

• Like 1

There was a homeless guy I would see walk around with his pants down so low you could see his pubic hair and the root of his cock. One day it was raining really badly & as I left my public storage I saw him standing across the street by another building. I walk over & chat with him a bit. He asked me for money & I said I'd give him $20 if he let me suck his cock. He agreed reluctantly. 

Thanks to the huge thunderstorm no one was outside to see anything. His dick was small, but that just means I can lick his balls with all of it in my mouth. He wasn't the cleanest person, but I was so turned on that I was sucking his cock. Was it the morally right thing to do what I did? Absolutely not. Do I care? My cock says no & it's not like he's the first homeless guy I had sex with. Some of the cruising spots I've been to have had more willing homeless guys that didn't require money. I treated them like any other guy. Just another load to swallow or get shot up my ass. 

I remember this one young homeless guy who was obese, but still cute because he was rather young. He was a total whore & was down for any & everything. We would suck each other understall whenever we ran into each other. He would lay on his back while sucking me & I would see him jacking himself off through the divide. Watching him cum was so hot & I fed him a huge load that day. Other days I would swallow his load. 

Another homeless guy was this tiny Hispanic guy who would let me suck him dry. Why we were playing around another guy who cruised walked in, and recognized my shoes, so I opened the door to my stall, got on my knees & sucked off the older gentleman that walked in. My homeless friend just slid under the stall on his back & started sucking me off. He was a good cocksucker & definitely got a huge load while I swallowed my own load from the cock I was sucking. 

I definitely had a homeless guy breed me at a campus restroom once too, but it wasn't the best fuck in the world. However I'll take whatever cock is put in front of me. 

• Piggy 2

I know it sounds weird, but I'd either want him smelly and nasty as fuck, or reasonably clean and put together.  If we're going to have nasty, dirty sex, then let's make it as piggy as possible.  Otherwise, let's enjoy good sex and not work around cringe conditions.

• Like 1

Sure, if you like the guy why not. I've already fucked a guy from one of the hostels in town. He was around late 20s, scruffy with his brown hair and bead roughly clippered, but I like scruffy so no problem for me. I used to buy him coffee because he'd hang around the bus station looking cold. After I mentioned kissing a guy one time he started giving me super cruisy vibes. Shifty eyes, adjusting his dick a lot. It reminded me of the curious 'straight' army guys that used to visit some of the local areas. Seemed like a good offer, I was totally up for doing it with him, so I said how about a coffee at mine.

Things started out awkward. But he still followed me to the bedroom. Lots of shy but horny energy with him. Eventually we got our clothes off and I told him sit in my lap. I was sat on the bed and he sat in my lap facing me with his legs around my waist. We kissed and I told him he's a hot guy and how much I wanted to fuck him. He wasn't dirty or anything, hostels have showers, but he wouldn't have prepared his butt for unplanned sex. I took a chance and we fucked bare. No discussion, just lubed it up and started rubbing his hole. He didn't object so I went inside. I wondered how much he did this and if he'd ever done it for money, but actually he bucked a bit when I entered him and seemed quite tight so I think fairly limited fucking before then.

I remember his warm furry stomach pressed against mine and feeling his legs flexing as he squeezed my dick inside his hot butt. And his kissing, which was kind of clumsy, but I liked our beards merging together. He was shy about eye contact, but had beautiful eyes. It was very intimate sex, slow and lots of kissing. I shot two loads in him that evening. My dick got a little messy, but who cares, it's nothing a shower didn't fix.

So yeah, no problems with fucking a homeless guy. I suspected some issues with drug use however, and it's not unusual for homeless guys to have behavior problems. He seemed pretty chill and let me blast a couple of loads in his guts, but if I were a smaller guy I'm not sure I'd have taken my chances with him.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...