Folsom community

gaypigbb

Hey pigs!

I'm going to Folsom Berlin in September. What are your thoughts on the community aspect of this? This is a festival of hot gay sexuality, with lots of like-minded guys. Everyone want to explore and have fun.

But how do you get to know new people? Unfortunately, it's easiest to just stick to the guys to know, and therefore difficult for newcomers to meet new guys and enter the community.

Sex is one thing, and probably the easier one. Going to a party you'll get to fuck and have fun. But the shared interest and community of kink and sexuality isn't as easy to access and become a part of.

So what would you guys do increase the possibility of making new friends? Maybe even lasting friends for future events and travelling?

I'll be at Folsom Europe in Berlin. I'm going to some of the official even. Parties, bus tour, etc. Hopefully meet and fuck with some locals and visitors! 😃 Lab.oratory and fickstutenmarkt are also potential goal s. Though the latter is actually on the main day. Not sure I want to miss the street action by going. Or how hard it is to get into. I couldn't get into either of the horse market parties at Dore Alley! 🙁

26 minutes ago, TallAussieBtm said:

I'll be at Folsom Europe in Berlin. I'm going to some of the official even. Parties, bus tour, etc. Hopefully meet and fuck with some locals and visitors! 😃 Lab.oratory and fickstutenmarkt are also potential goal s. Though the latter is actually on the main day. Not sure I want to miss the street action by going. Or how hard it is to get into. I couldn't get into either of the horse market parties at Dore Alley! 🙁

Why couldn’t you get in? Too crowded?

• 9 months later...

Hey Guys,

will attend Folsom Europe in September. 
Is here anyone else?

it will be my first Folsom experience. I watched a lot of videos on Folsom public sex. However, the organisers wrote that sex is strictly banned and the asked for having sex at the parties and in the bars. 

It’s needless to say public sex is one of my favourite. So is it imaginable and acceptable to have sex on the streets?

5 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Hey Guys,

Is here anyone else?

it will be my first Folsom experience. I watched a lot of videos on Folsom public sex. However, the organisers wrote that sex is strictly banned and the asked for having sex at the parties and in the bars. 

It’s needless to say public sex is one of my favourite. So is it imaginable and acceptable to have sex on the streets?

I wouldn’t recommend it, I did it once but only a brief suck and it caught attention of too many people too quickly lol. But you can go to Tiergarten and fuck there or in many other slightly more discreet locations 😉

I am hoping to go to Folsom in September, it’s always a blast!

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2024 at 7:55 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

Hey Guys,

Is here anyone else?

@bareback-flipflop & @NordicBtm There is a possibility I may be in Berlin too. Don't know yet for sure so I will keep you updated. 

Sex in the streets, yes it is banned. However, you don't need to climb on and have sex on Siegessäule. Tiergarten as @NordicBtm says are perfect. Also, during the Folsom, in theory you cannot have sex in public, but there are always people going in for a quickie. You're not going to have a 15-min fuck, but you can have 15 1-min fucks. Still a thrill if you ask me LOL

The Pig party is the one to go to. Try the VIP package if you can afford it. Saves a lot of waiting and crowds feel a bit more manageable. But the regular areas are just as fine because when it comes to fucking there's plenty of that. And since we are here on a brotherhood: very few tops will actually cum. There is a lot of fucking for sure, but since we are after the loads, we need to go to Bull. Half of Pig party tops end at Bull between 2:30 and 6:00. Some bottoms will go to Bull as well, but many will be to scared to go because of its reputation: men go to Bull to fuck. And cumdumps like me get no saying as to who is fucking them. especially in the dark room. There is no way to tell you if I got fucked by a royal, the homeless men of the Berlin metro, the professor at Humboldt or the hot cashier at KaDeWe. And as much as as many bottoms profess they are the biggest cumdumps, I can tell you that 80% of them will chicken out when they hear about Bull. Because they know that if you bend over in the dark room, you will get loaded. And absolute guarantee that half of them will be toxic loads. 

So hope to meet up with you guys and whore each other out! LOL

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

@bareback-flipflop & @NordicBtm There is a possibility I may be in Berlin too. Don't know yet for sure so I will keep you updated. 

Sex in the streets, yes it is banned. However, you don't need to climb on and have sex on Siegessäule. Tiergarten as @NordicBtm says are perfect. Also, during the Folsom, in theory you cannot have sex in public, but there are always people going in for a quickie. You're not going to have a 15-min fuck, but you can have 15 1-min fucks. Still a thrill if you ask me LOL

The Pig party is the one to go to. Try the VIP package if you can afford it. Saves a lot of waiting and crowds feel a bit more manageable. But the regular areas are just as fine because when it comes to fucking there's plenty of that. And since we are here on a brotherhood: very few tops will actually cum. There is a lot of fucking for sure, but since we are after the loads, we need to go to Bull. Half of Pig party tops end at Bull between 2:30 and 6:00. Some bottoms will go to Bull as well, but many will be to scared to go because of its reputation: men go to Bull to fuck. And cumdumps like me get no saying as to who is fucking them. especially in the dark room. There is no way to tell you if I got fucked by a royal, the homeless men of the Berlin metro, the professor at Humboldt or the hot cashier at KaDeWe. And as much as as many bottoms profess they are the biggest cumdumps, I can tell you that 80% of them will chicken out when they hear about Bull. Because they know that if you bend over in the dark room, you will get loaded. And absolute guarantee that half of them will be toxic loads. 

So hope to meet up with you guys and whore each other out! LOL

This 👍🏻

Bull is absolutely wild and a total cum fest for the extreme. Last time I was there was bred in quick session by 4 guys after which a guy spent  10 min felching my hole and giving me cum kisses. It was so dark I couldn’t tell his age 😂

• Piggy 1