Do you take anonymous loads?

PervBugChaser

Absolutely. The only Top I ever saw was my first. Everyone since then I've been blindfolded. It's so hot not knowing who the Alpha is that is stretching open my hole and molesting my body. Feeling a strangers hands on my body and cock pressing against my hole until it 'pops' in and then his long slow thrusts in and out while his hands hold my hips or pull me back onto his cock is so sexy. Also never knowing if the guy I pass by on the street or in a mall may have been one of the guys fucking me turns me on as well.

Love taking anon loads from strangers - adds to the thrill of the encounter. When I'd arranged a guy to use me anonymously I'd leave the front door on the latch, the house in darkness and I'd wait for them on the bed. Hearing the door open, followed by footsteps on the stairs, then feeling a hard cock pushing into my arse was such a turn on. And then fingering the cum in my arse as he left, or filming it being pushed out rounded off the session in the best way!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only ever truly did anon meetups with 2 different tops (multiple meetups though). First was at my home, second at a strangers. You know you have crossed the line of just being a cheating slut to a completely depraved one when you are willing to let a total stranger know where you live, give them free access to your house knowing you are left in a vulnerable position and willingly let them slide raw into your hole in your front living room so they can drop their DNA in you and have them leave. Were you pozzed? Will they come back to rob you at some point? Mess with your family etc? When your cummy ass answers for your brain, "Who cares I am happy! And you will do it again!" you know you have passed another breeding milestone. Similar to the second where I entered a strangers home and got on all fours and had them mount me, call me a slut and whore, fill me up. Then they get up and leave the room and tell me to get my whore ass out asap. Once again my ass was happy so therefore I was happy.

• Piggy 1