Do you take anonymous loads?

PervBugChaser

More than a thousand men have pumped their semen into me. I can probably count the ones whose names I know in single digits. I would day I’ve gotten at least a glimpse of about a third of them. Another third, the only thing I’ve seen of them is what appears on their profile, and that’s usually a cock pic. The rest I never even saw, have no idea who they were, what they looked like, how they lived, what race or ethnicity they represented, or whether I would have wanted them inside me if I were to choose.

That’s the way it should be for me, because I was trained that it is not for me to choose who I serve, and anonymous service takes choice out of the equation. I can say ‘No Loads Refused’, because it is functionally true, but it’s also a bit misleading - no loads are refused because no permission is asked. I simply advertise that my hole is open, accessible, and free to use, and receive everything that comes to use it. It’s been a successful strategy for bringing my service to a large number of men, even though I’m at an age when an older bottom might find hookups challenging.

In another thread someone recently suggested I might feel conflicted about my self-image having taken so many men; some would probably assume that the fact that they’re mostly anonymous would lead me to feel shame. It does not in the least, any more than I would feel shame at serving a meal to a line of anonymous men in a soup kitchen, because my motive is the same. I doubt this is as titillating an answer as the OP was looking for when he asked the question, but there it is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

More than a thousand men have pumped their semen into me. I can probably count the ones whose names I know in single digits. I would day I’ve gotten at least a glimpse of about a third of them. Another third, the only thing I’ve seen of them is what appears on their profile, and that’s usually a cock pic. The rest I never even saw, have no idea who they were, what they looked like, how they lived, what race or ethnicity they represented, or whether I would have wanted them inside me if I were to choose.

That’s the way it should be for me, because I was trained that it is not for me to choose who I serve, and anonymous service takes choice out of the equation. I can say ‘No Loads Refused’, because it is functionally true, but it’s also a bit misleading - no loads are refused because no permission is asked. I simply advertise that my hole is open, accessible, and free to use, and receive everything that comes to use it. It’s been a successful strategy for bringing my service to a large number of men, even though I’m at an age when an older bottom might find hookups challenging.

In another thread someone recently suggested I might feel conflicted about my self-image having taken so many men; some would probably assume that the fact that they’re mostly anonymous would lead me to feel shame. It does not in the least, any more than I would feel shame at serving a meal to a line of anonymous men in a soup kitchen, because my motive is the same. I doubt this is as titillating an answer as the OP was looking for when he asked the question, but there it is.

Maybe they don't understand that it may make you feel excited and sexual relief in the anonymous loads. You don't want a relationship!

This is how i feel also! To have your ass up and letting strangers fuck you is so exciting 

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Maybe they don't understand that it may make you feel excited and sexual relief in the anonymous loads. You don't want a relationship!

This is how i feel also! To have your ass up and letting strangers fuck you is so exciting 

Exactly so....
I don't need drugs... hardcore anonymous bare - preferably gang bang sex and loaded up with heaps of cum in my ass is all the drug I need.
I need to feel used, and not knowing who or status is enormous exhilarating. No fear just pure adrenaline.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 1:22 AM, Nagato20 said:

When I’m at the bath house or the sex shop no loads are refused. I’m there to maximize my time and my load capture count.

Sex shop is better than bath house for loads imho. In the bath house some people want to spend a long time and not cum right away, I've always struggled with this. 

Yet to put myself on a fuck bench or swing tho.