Sauna Fuck

Talurim

Went to local sauna for the first time in a long time last weekend. Don't have a lot of luck outside of a dark room or glory hole, so thought I would try my luck. Went straight to a dark room/area and just got on the fuck bench in the middle on all fours at the edge. Slowly guys walking past started touching my arse and stopping. Eventually I felt a wrapped cock enter me and I was quite disappointed as I hate rubbers. But the group was growing, and I needed cock in me so I let him go. He pulled out after a short fuck and then I felt the head of a significantly larger cock at my entrance and push in. Clearly raw. Bingo I thought. It usually takes just one for the rest to realize raw is ok. He fucked me for a while as the group grew. Given his size, every cock after him was easy and I I am pretty sure all of the cock after him were raw. I stayed there on on fours for at least an hour taking cock after cock. None of them were verbal or loud which was a bit disappointing, so it was hard to know if I was getting any loads. Then at the hour'ish mark as the guy pulled out I felt some cum drip down my inside leg - bingo. I had got a few loads at least. Never once turned around. Had no idea who was fucking me, what they looked like. Was heaven.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11