Berlin Bathhouse recommendation, Sept 8, Friday

versTopSex

I will be visiting Berlin Sept 8 and 9. I plan to go to the Horse Market event on Saturday, Sept 9th. Any recommendation for bathhouse on Friday, Sept 8th?

I am thinking to go to Lab.oratory. However, I have read a few stories that people are turned away randomly at the door after waiting in line for more than 30 minutes. That does not sound very inclusive. I am in my 40s, 5 9, 180lb, average looking, average built. If I were turned away, I'd rather go to another bathhouse. Does anyone have any experience at Lab?

There is only one bathhouse in Berlin: Boiler.

I never experienced that anyone was turned away at laboratory. Maybe they were queuing at Berghain or used perfume,  came to late or didn't respect the dress code for the day. Doors are only open for 2 hours. No need to go there late.

You should slim for your health.

14 hours ago, CumloverDE said:

There is only one bathhouse in Berlin: Boiler.

I never experienced that anyone was turned away at laboratory. Maybe they were queuing at Berghain or used perfume,  came to late or didn't respect the dress code for the day. Doors are only open for 2 hours. No need to go there late.

You should slim for your health.

Lab vs Boiler, which one would you recommend?

I’m planing on going to Horsefair in the 9th too.  If I were you, I would choose the Lab over the Boiler: don’t worry about being rejected- I was put off by stories like that too, but I’ve been a few times and it seems pretty inclusive.

It has the potential to be very busy on the 8th as it’s Folsom, so you might need to queue much longer… On the other hand, it’s running up against a big party on that night (Biohazard), which might draw away a few punters- but Berlin will be packed, so I expect it will even itself out.

Why not try the Boiler Saturday daytime if you want to see it? It’s an amazing sauna, but I don’t like it personally, as it was the only place in Berlin where I encountered ‘attitude’ from the “I’m-too-beautiful-to-have-sex-with-anyone” crowd…

• Like 2

It was fucking awesome! This kind of event pushes all my buttons, and it didn’t disappoint on any front. I’m hard-wired as a total bottom, so obviously went as a mare. Got there about 75 minutes before the door opened, in order to get a good spot once inside. I was 10th in the queue, one of the fortunate few in the shade, as it was a scorchingly hot day. I reckon by the time the doors opened there were about 80 mares waiting in the blistering sunshine-  it’s very possible the heat put a few mares off.

This was my second time, so I knew the drill: get undressed and ‘stamped’ as quickly as possible, so you can reserve your space. I was one of the dozen or so mares on the big fuck bed in the middle: prime position as far as I was concerned.

The first hour or so is quite fun, just mares at this point, talking, smoking, drinking- all pretty excited about what’s to come. Then about 15/20 minutes before the stallions arrive, it’s hoods on (everyone was wearing red) and into position. Then the music changes to a heavy, thumping style, and that’s the signal that the stallions have arrived. At that point the feeling of anticipation is absolutely electrifying. 

As you can’t see anything at all, the only indication you get that the action has started is when you hear the first mare starting to moan. Then you start hearing others closer to you getting fucked- and naturally you get anxious that no-one is going to pick you. But that anxiety evaporates the moment you feel that first cockhead pressing against your hole… and from then on it’s pretty much non-stop action for the next 2 to 3 hours.

I reckon in total I got somewhere between 50 and 70 fucks. No idea how many of those translated into loads, but a fair few. Your hands are not tied, which means you can reach round to feel how wet you are, but even that’s not a great indication, as guys fuck the come out of you as fast as they fuck it into you. 

I don’t know how many tops were there, but judging from the sound of the rutting going on all around me and throughout the club, there were enough!

For me, the whole experience is completely mind-blowing. Being used simply as a piece of flesh for men to get off in may not be everyone’s idea of fun, but I find it deeply fulfilling on an almost spiritual level. Your whole world is reduced to your arse and a seemingly endless succession of cock, probing your inner self and dumping DNA there, somehow connecting you to the wider world in general. It’s a wonderful thing!

Anyway, that’s just my take on Horsefair- it would be interesting to hear from any other guys who were there last night…

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

The bottoms were mostly just ordinary guys, with average body types- in fact there were very few muscular jocks, and only one or two with anything like what you woiuld call a ‘gym bod’. On the other hand, I didn’t see any very overweight guys either. Average age about 40, with a few in their 20s, and a few in their 50s like me- and even one or two older.

Can’t comment on the tops- didn’t see any, but I suspect probably a similar range.

It’s not a beauty pageant by any means.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

The bottoms were mostly just ordinary guys, with average body types- in fact there were very few muscular jocks, and only one or two with anything like what you woiuld call a ‘gym bod’. On the other hand, I didn’t see any very overweight guys either. Average age about 40, with a few in their 20s, and a few in their 50s like me- and even one or two older.

Can’t comment on the tops- didn’t see any, but I suspect probably a similar range.

It’s not a beauty pageant by any means.

Can you tell us about the PIG party? i've always wanted to go but i don't know much about the party and i always go to the Rubber Party at the LAB

As for the Horsemarket. I went as a TOP/stallion last month and as you said, bottoms have all body types, I really didn't see any bottoms with an athletic body... in fact I ,at least, tried to fuck the bodies that were easier (better position) to get fucked...several times I gave up on fucking someone because the position was uncomfortable...and I noticed that several other TOPS stopped fucking someone because the position was difficult...indeed the sofa in the center is the center of everything ....as for TOPS really, guys of all types, sizes...and among TOPS there is a lot of oral sex too...other TOPS sucked me in the bar while I had a beer.....after 1 hour it becomes difficult to get hard and it gets harder to fuck.....so I recommend enjoying the first hour a lot

• Like 1

Spunkinmyarse and tomzefis,

I live in Berlin and have been wanting to go to horsefair but my hole is extremely small and tight. I've always needed lube in some fingering to loosen up. In your experience are lubes provided? Or do the stallions just fuck dry?

Also to the stallion, what was the ratio or red vs white hood mares? And did you see any stallions being so rough that the mare would walk out? I want to go as red hood as I'm on PreP.

16 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

It was fucking awesome! This kind of event pushes all my buttons, and it didn’t disappoint on any front. I’m hard-wired as a total bottom, so obviously went as a mare. Got there about 75 minutes before the door opened, in order to get a good spot once inside. I was 10th in the queue, one of the fortunate few in the shade, as it was a scorchingly hot day. I reckon by the time the doors opened there were about 80 mares waiting in the blistering sunshine-  it’s very possible the heat put a few mares off.

This was my second time, so I knew the drill: get undressed and ‘stamped’ as quickly as possible, so you can reserve your space. I was one of the dozen or so mares on the big fuck bed in the middle: prime position as far as I was concerned.

The first hour or so is quite fun, just mares at this point, talking, smoking, drinking- all pretty excited about what’s to come. Then about 15/20 minutes before the stallions arrive, it’s hoods on (everyone was wearing red) and into position. Then the music changes to a heavy, thumping style, and that’s the signal that the stallions have arrived. At that point the feeling of anticipation is absolutely electrifying. 

As you can’t see anything at all, the only indication you get that the action has started is when you hear the first mare starting to moan. Then you start hearing others closer to you getting fucked- and naturally you get anxious that no-one is going to pick you. But that anxiety evaporates the moment you feel that first cockhead pressing against your hole… and from then on it’s pretty much non-stop action for the next 2 to 3 hours.

I reckon in total I got somewhere between 50 and 70 fucks. No idea how many of those translated into loads, but a fair few. Your hands are not tied, which means you can reach round to feel how wet you are, but even that’s not a great indication, as guys fuck the come out of you as fast as they fuck it into you. 

I don’t know how many tops were there, but judging from the sound of the rutting going on all around me and throughout the club, there were enough!

For me, the whole experience is completely mind-blowing. Being used simply as a piece of flesh for men to get off in may not be everyone’s idea of fun, but I find it deeply fulfilling on an almost spiritual level. Your whole world is reduced to your arse and a seemingly endless succession of cock, probing your inner self and dumping DNA there, somehow connecting you to the wider world in general. It’s a wonderful thing!

Anyway, that’s just my take on Horsefair- it would be interesting to hear from any other guys who were there last night…

Fucking awesome feedback, loved reading every word.  Your hole must be so wet and sloppy right now.

10 hours ago, tomzefis said:

Can you tell us about the PIG party? i've always wanted to go but i don't know much about the party and i always go to the Rubber Party at the LAB

I’m stuck at Berlin airport waiting for a delayed flight back to London, so now is as good a time as any, I suppose.

PIG party was the best sex party I’ve ever been to. I nearly didn’t bother, as it’s rather expensive (€39) and I had not bought an online ticket in advance, thinking I wouldn’t have the energy after Horsefair. But all those loads must have given me the boost I needed, and as PIG was only a 15-minute walk away from where Horsefair was being held, I decided to just go and have a look to see how long the queue was. Well, as suspected, the queue was indeed very long, but once the doors opened at 11:00pm, it started moving very quickly.

That in itself was one of the best things about PIG- it is very well run. I only had to wait outside for about 15 minutes, and once inside there were no queues anywhere, whether checking your bag or buying a drink. Given there were apparently about 2,500 guys attending, this is quite a feat and a good example of German efficiency! For drinks, you just buy tokens in the reception area, and then exchange these for what you want at the various bars and drink stations around the club (and there are lots of them). There were helpful staff everywhere, which is why I guess it all worked so smoothly, and one of the reasons you pay €39.

The venue itself is amazing. It’s an old mint (as in money manufacturing plant) and it’s huge. It’s spread out over 2 floors. On the first (ground) floor is the reception, coat check, bars, dance space, VIP area and a large outside area which functions as a sort of beer garden, which was great given it was a hot night. And in the basement are the play areas, which is really what everyone is interested in. It’s very hard to describe: it’s a true maze, with corridors, rooms, dead ends, more bars, more dance spaces, and random staircases leading nowhere- it’s very easy to get lost and I did several times. And hoards of men everywhere, representing every fetish you can think of, from naked to full leather and everything in between.

Sex is happening all over, but seems to be divided somewhat into rooms/zones. There’s a fisting zone, a piss zone, a cumdump zone (where I naturally gravitated to), an oral zone, sling rooms, shower rooms, odd rooms with random bits of stuff in- whatever you can think of, it was there somewhere. Of course, it’s not just sex- there are loads of guys standing round drinking, socializing, dancing- but it’s all kind of mixed up together, which is great.

I actually found the experience quite trippy at some points. The sheer size of it and the random layout, the slightly creepy ‘abandoned factory’ vibe coupled with some weird lighting effects and strange artworks- there’s a real Alice In Wonderland feeling to it.  For me, it’s the ultimate Berlin experience, and encapsulates everything that Berlin is known for.

Honestly @tomzefis, if you actually live in Berlin, you should definitely go next time it’s on. The Lab is great too, but PIG is on a whole different level.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1