Berlin Bathhouse recommendation, Sept 8, Friday

versTopSex

10 hours ago, freeusebottom said:

Spunkinmyarse and tomzefis,

I live in Berlin and have been wanting to go to horsefair but my hole is extremely small and tight. I've always needed lube in some fingering to loosen up. In your experience are lubes provided? Or do the stallions just fuck dry?

Also to the stallion, what was the ratio or red vs white hood mares? And did you see any stallions being so rough that the mare would walk out? I want to go as red hood as I'm on PreP.

Lube is provided in little packets along with condoms at the start of the event, but the bottoms tend to grab it all so it runs out fast. The stallions won’t be of any help in this regard: they expect bottoms to do everything lol.

Why not just being your own in a small bottle and carry it in your socks, like a lot of bottoms do? If you need a lot, there is nothing to stop you bringing a larger bottle and just holding onto it. As I say, your hands are not tied, so you can always reach round and re-lube yourself as required.

I didn’t see any white hoods at all- just red. That said, at least a couple of tops who fucked me wore condoms, so it’s not a 100 percent raw event.

I’m not aware of any mares leaving because of an over-aggressive top. But some of the stallions do fuck rough, so you need to be prepared for this. In the heat of the moment, a lot of them get carried away, and will plunge in balls deep with one thrust- my feeling is that they expect the mares to be able to take this. If you are not used to this kind of fucking, I would suggest this might not be the right event for you. Or at the very least, you might need to use a dildo to loosen yourself up before you go.

4 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m stuck at Berlin airport waiting for a delayed flight back to London, so now is as good a time as any, I suppose.

PIG party was the best sex party I’ve ever been to. I nearly didn’t bother, as it’s rather expensive (€39) and I had not bought an online ticket in advance, thinking I wouldn’t have the energy after Horsefair. But all those loads must have given me the boost I needed, and as PIG was only a 15-minute walk away from where Horsefair was being held, I decided to just go and have a look to see how long the queue was. Well, as suspected, the queue was indeed very long, but once the doors opened at 11:00pm, it started moving very quickly.

That in itself was one of the best things about PIG- it is very well run. I only had to wait outside for about 15 minutes, and once inside there were no queues anywhere, whether checking your bag or buying a drink. Given there were apparently about 2,500 guys attending, this is quite a feat and a good example of German efficiency! For drinks, you just buy tokens in the reception area, and then exchange these for what you want at the various bars and drink stations around the club (and there are lots of them). There were helpful staff everywhere, which is why I guess it all worked so smoothly, and one of the reasons you pay €39.

The venue itself is amazing. It’s an old mint (as in money manufacturing plant) and it’s huge. It’s spread out over 2 floors. On the first (ground) floor is the reception, coat check, bars, dance space, VIP area and a large outside area which functions as a sort of beer garden, which was great given it was a hot night. And in the basement are the play areas, which is really what everyone is interested in. It’s very hard to describe: it’s a true maze, with corridors, rooms, dead ends, more bars, more dance spaces, and random staircases leading nowhere- it’s very easy to get lost and I did several times. And hoards of men everywhere, representing every fetish you can think of, from naked to full leather and everything in between.

Sex is happening all over, but seems to be divided somewhat into rooms/zones. There’s a fisting zone, a piss zone, a cumdump zone (where I naturally gravitated to), an oral zone, sling rooms, shower rooms, odd rooms with random bits of stuff in- whatever you can think of, it was there somewhere. Of course, it’s not just sex- there are loads of guys standing round drinking, socializing, dancing- but it’s all kind of mixed up together, which is great.

I actually found the experience quite trippy at some points. The sheer size of it and the random layout, the slightly creepy ‘abandoned factory’ vibe coupled with some weird lighting effects and strange artworks- there’s a real Alice In Wonderland feeling to it.  For me, it’s the ultimate Berlin experience, and encapsulates everything that Berlin is known for.

Honestly @tomzefis, if you actually live in Berlin, you should definitely go next time it’s on. The Lab is great too, but PIG is on a whole different level.

Couldn't agree more with @Spunkinmyarse PIG was amazing, the best sex party I've ever been to. Such a great venue, perfect for the sleazy uninhibited sex everyone wanted. Was lying on my back, legs spread open at a bench for an hour straight, taking cocks more or less constantly. Then walking around a bit, before coming back and repeating for another hour. At one point a top even started advertising me and whoring me out, finding new tops for me and feeding me poppers. And everyone was there for fun and sex. With 2500 guys your always going to get rejected a few times, but even those rejections were served with a horny grin. I cannot wait to come back! 🐽😈

Edited by gaypigbb
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

5 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m stuck at Berlin airport waiting for a delayed flight back to London, so now is as good a time as any, I suppose.

PIG party was the best sex party I’ve ever been to. I nearly didn’t bother, as it’s rather expensive (€39) and I had not bought an online ticket in advance, thinking I wouldn’t have the energy after Horsefair. But all those loads must have given me the boost I needed, and as PIG was only a 15-minute walk away from where Horsefair was being held, I decided to just go and have a look to see how long the queue was. Well, as suspected, the queue was indeed very long, but once the doors opened at 11:00pm, it started moving very quickly.

That in itself was one of the best things about PIG- it is very well run. I only had to wait outside for about 15 minutes, and once inside there were no queues anywhere, whether checking your bag or buying a drink. Given there were apparently about 2,500 guys attending, this is quite a feat and a good example of German efficiency! For drinks, you just buy tokens in the reception area, and then exchange these for what you want at the various bars and drink stations around the club (and there are lots of them). There were helpful staff everywhere, which is why I guess it all worked so smoothly, and one of the reasons you pay €39.

The venue itself is amazing. It’s an old mint (as in money manufacturing plant) and it’s huge. It’s spread out over 2 floors. On the first (ground) floor is the reception, coat check, bars, dance space, VIP area and a large outside area which functions as a sort of beer garden, which was great given it was a hot night. And in the basement are the play areas, which is really what everyone is interested in. It’s very hard to describe: it’s a true maze, with corridors, rooms, dead ends, more bars, more dance spaces, and random staircases leading nowhere- it’s very easy to get lost and I did several times. And hoards of men everywhere, representing every fetish you can think of, from naked to full leather and everything in between.

Sex is happening all over, but seems to be divided somewhat into rooms/zones. There’s a fisting zone, a piss zone, a cumdump zone (where I naturally gravitated to), an oral zone, sling rooms, shower rooms, odd rooms with random bits of stuff in- whatever you can think of, it was there somewhere. Of course, it’s not just sex- there are loads of guys standing round drinking, socializing, dancing- but it’s all kind of mixed up together, which is great.

I actually found the experience quite trippy at some points. The sheer size of it and the random layout, the slightly creepy ‘abandoned factory’ vibe coupled with some weird lighting effects and strange artworks- there’s a real Alice In Wonderland feeling to it.  For me, it’s the ultimate Berlin experience, and encapsulates everything that Berlin is known for.

Honestly @tomzefis, if you actually live in Berlin, you should definitely go next time it’s on. The Lab is great too, but PIG is on a whole different level.

really nice!

I always wanted to go...but someone told me the party was more about the music so I decided to go to the lab . but the party at the Lab was amazing too

can you tell a little bit about the piss area? im really into piss and would like to read more about it.  🙂

thanks

15 hours ago, freeusebottom said:

Spunkinmyarse and tomzefis,

I live in Berlin and have been wanting to go to horsefair but my hole is extremely small and tight. I've always needed lube in some fingering to loosen up. In your experience are lubes provided? Or do the stallions just fuck dry?

Also to the stallion, what was the ratio or red vs white hood mares? And did you see any stallions being so rough that the mare would walk out? I want to go as red hood as I'm on PreP.

lubes are provided..but I would advise you to loosen up a little before go to the party, because like I said...IF its too difficult to fuck, most of the guys go to the next mare....

I would say 90% red 10% white hood....

about the stallions being so rough(?).....I think if the mare doesn't want to get fucked or if it is too much for them, the body language shows that.....example: I was fucking this guy, but he needed a break or he did not want anymore so he politely showed  me that he did not want anymore....I saw other mares saying "no" like giving a "i need a break"sign with their hands.......everything was fine....I also saw some Tops using condoms .

Overall ( at least as a TOP ) is a very good atmosphere, everybody is having a good time...if the MARE not feeling confortable, just say you need a break, or show with your body language..Im pretty sure 99% of the Stallions would understand that message

• 4 months later...
On 9/11/2023 at 5:46 AM, tomzefis said:

.after 1 hour it becomes difficult to get hard and it gets harder to fuck.....so I recommend enjoying the first hour a lot

Although I guess this is true for the "harder to fuck" part, I like to think it as a testimony of a bottom's (mare) endurance, like an achievement or some sort. That might keep one going beyond one's usual hours.