Maspalomas or Lisbon: where to get Prep

Can someone tell me where I can buy Prep in Lisbon or Maspalomas.
I am a traveling nomad without adres - staying in hostels, etc. but I do have a recent negative blood test for HIV 1 and 2.

I don’t think it is possible to ‘buy’ Prep in either of these locations, as it is prescribed medication. And to get a prescription, you would generally have to be registered with a sexual health clinic.

I travelled to Maspalomas last winter, and my luggage was stolen off the bus on arrival. Stupidly, I’d packed my Prep in my luggage rather than keeping it on me, so suddenly found myself in the position of needing to source some. It was not possible to do this through official channels, so I ended up begging some off some kind fellow travellers using Grindr…

You could always buy some through an online pharmacy if you have an address they could be delivered to? I used to do this before Prep became available in the UK on the NHS…

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 6:32 AM, ffWhole said:

Can someone tell me where I can buy Prep in Lisbon or Maspalomas.
I am a traveling nomad without adres - staying in hostels, etc. but I do have a recent negative blood test for HIV 1 and 2.

You can't buy truvada in Spain officially. It's only dispensed through the Spanish PrEP program 

You also can't buy drugs from abroad BUT the loophole is that if they are shipped from the EU they are no customs so no one will check. I think buyprep .eu does this. They seem legitimate. 

There's also this group [think before following links] https://www.facebook.com/groups/quieroprepya/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT on Facebook (quieroprepya) devoted to PrEP resources in Spain. They should be able to help there too. I see people offering truvada they don't use all the time.