Any vids of guys getting their asses stretched?

Screamer420

I remember watching Satyr videos a while back and they did a series where seemingly straight guys were paid ro get their holes stretched. First by fingers, then smaller toys, then worked their way up to cocks and then big toys. I was wondering if anyone else likes these videos and if anyone knows where i can find more. 

I love the feeling of getting my hole stretched. Its been a fantasy of mine to find an older guy who does that to me. Take their time to stretch out my hole with increasingly bigger and bigger toys.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2023 at 6:17 PM, Spero said:

Thanks man! Do you know of any sites that are similar to Satyr, where they interview guys and then stretch and fuck their holes?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I used to have a good number of Satyr's films (that I paid for) on a spare hard-drive. Their stuff was usually very hot (a few scenes don't land for me, a few where the bottom looked like he really WASN'T enjoying it, and a few where the performers felt they had to 'act' more - far more - than necessary, a turn-off) however, I got a kick out of the majority of their content, loved seeing these str8 (or supposedly str8) dudes find joy from having their holes stretched and taking cock...  @Screamer420

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2023 at 11:06 AM, Njn0mc said:

Not only an almost perfect Domination fucking in bondage, but the verbal adds exactly the right edge to the scene: “You missed this, didn’t you?” tells us this isn’t the first time he’s submitted to this man, and “I’m going to leave you here [bound] and come back for seconds” tells us this isn’t over.

I’ve been used just like this many times by Dominants for various acts, but ironically never for a simple fucking. Bucket-list item.

• Upvote 1