How to handle ones that are too big?

slaveboi

On 9/15/2023 at 4:45 PM, Bolwjr said:

I have the same problem with trying to suck larger cocks. I hate the idea that my teeth are scraping against a person's cock. At first I looked for other guys with average to smaller size endowment. It allowed for me to become comfortable with sucking other guys cocks and made me feel better with the compliments I received from guys that often receive rejection because they were considered too small.

I am more comfortable with sucking guys who are average to large in size. I realized that if you are more comfortable with what you are doing, it becomes easier to do. I've surprised myself lately by successfully sucking guys that I was unable to handle a year or so ago.  My preference is still guys with average to smaller endowment.

I totally agree with you. For years, I felt totally inadequate about sucking other guy's cocks. I felt like my mouth was too small and was afraid of scraping my teeth against their cocks. It has happened to me me before when getting sucked by guys who just weren't good at sucking cock.

My cock is small to average in size so when I felt someone using their teeth, I would usually try to pull out and maybe take care of myself.  I wanted to become better at sucking so I started seeking other guys who were small to average in size and uncut. I quickly found out that if they were uncut and their skin was loose, it was easy to suck that person and they would often leave being happy and fulfill. 

As I became more comfortable with sucking guys cocks, I became able to suck on larger cocks. I started learning how to start slower and gently try to get their cocks down my throat. Soon it was becoming easier to swallow a guy's cock and to allow you to suck other's guys cock to completion. 

It felt so good that nowadays I prefer  sucking over getting sucked or penetrating the guy or trying to get penetration.

There is no dick that's "too big" if you know how to handle it, my best position for taking thick ones, is doggystyle with my legs closed, but it's better if you play with your dildo & butt plugs before hooking up, so he finds your hole stretched and ready for pounding, but remember you always need to be relaxed. 

IMG_20230924_174135.jpg

On 9/24/2023 at 3:51 PM, Tsjul said:

There is no dick that's "too big" if you know how to handle it, my best position for taking thick ones, is doggystyle with my legs closed, but it's better if you play with your dildo & butt plugs before hooking up, so he finds your hole stretched and ready for pounding, but remember you always need to be relaxed. 

IMG_20230924_174135.jpg

That's a lovely view! Yes, if you know your next top has a really big cock wearing a butt plug for an hour or two before hand should make things easier! However, taking a big cock without preparation can be delicious!

• Like 1

I havent found one I cant take, though some took a lot of practice and multiple attempts.

This may sound silly but next time you're waiting on a big one, or any one, do some mouth stretching exercises.   That helps with jaw soreness when the time comes.

Also position has a lot to do with it for me.   I don't typically enjoy when a guy Im blowing is laying down.   It makes all the difference in the world if the guy is sitting up in a chair or couch or standing, and im on my knees.    I've got to the point i can almost turn off my brain to the part of my throat and just let it happen.   

• 4 months later...

I do my best to involve my throat, but if it's just too big for that, I focus on the head and 2-3 inches behind it as well as a lot of time sucking his ballsack while stroking his cock over my face. Most guys love having their balls licked and sucked while either jerking or getting jerked. 

On 9/11/2023 at 12:22 PM, slaveboi said:

I have been hooking up with a guy with a huge cock. He loves to relax with a beer and have me worship his cock. The problem is I can't even get the head in my mouth.  I mostly just lick and stroke with my hands. What do you all do with the big ones?

You didn't give us an idea of what "huge" is. I would try to find a dildo that approximates his girth and length and practice on that. I'm also a fan of Aloe Cadabra personal lubricant. They have tons of flavors and you can find them easily on Amazon. Personally, I like the Key Lime Pie and Peppermint Tingle flavors. Lube up both your dildo for practice and your man for cocksucking and see if that helps. 

Another thing that is important is to take an antihistimine if you are prone to get stuffy. I've found that if I don't do that and you aren't breathing cleanly through your nose, the gag reflex will get worse, especially when you have a big dick in your mouth. At least a few pops on nose spray. Think of every boxing movie you have seen. Doing that opens up your nasal passages. The secret to good head is to practice to the point that you are breathing when you need to breathe and holding your breath when you don't. Find a good rhythm for you. 

Just as a side note, I've always found the big dicks a lot easier to get down my throat if they just got pulled out of my asshole. You asked. 🤪

You just gotta practice buddy. It takes experience to deep throat a big cock. When I first met my boy, Drew he was inexperienced in all areas of sex with men. I enjoy having my cock sucked so cocksucking was one of the first things I taught him. Firstly I made sure his nasal airways were open and he could breathe freely through his nose. After all he wasn’t gunna be breathing through his mouth when it’s full of my cock. Then I put as much of my cock in his mouth as he could manage without gagging - just under half my shaft. I really wanted to grind my balls on his chin but he wasn’t ready for that. I decided to train him to swallow my sperm before taking all my cock. So for the next week or so I’d only fuck his mouth with half my shaft but always cum in his mouth.When he was used to swallowing my load I progressed to depth training. I made him lie on my bed on his back with his head held back, hanging over the edge. This position puts his mouth and throat in a straight line so my cock is not hitting the back of his throat - instead it slides straight down.  I was soon able to go balls deep in his mouth - still slowly so I didn’t make him gag excessively. I fucked his mouth like this for several sessions until he got used to me shooting my load in his mouth. Now thanks to my training I can fuck Drew’s mouth and throat in any position and as hard as I like and every time he gratefully takes my load.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Great advice. I don't have any problem swallowing a load but I would love to be able to deepthroat. I just need to find a Top who is willing to spend the time training me.

On 9/11/2023 at 1:22 PM, slaveboi said:

I have been hooking up with a guy with a huge cock. He loves to relax with a beer and have me worship his cock. The problem is I can't even get the head in my mouth.  I mostly just lick and stroke with my hands. What do you all do with the big ones?

The best advice I can give you is to give them my number.🤣

There are cocks that are TOO BIG for your mouth. So practice is not going to help. When the head doesn’t fit in your mouth you are not going to deep throat it. End of class.  Your ass, is another story.

• Upvote 1