How to handle ones that are too big?

slaveboi

18 hours ago, slaveboi said:

I have been hooking up with a guy with a huge cock. He loves to relax with a beer and have me worship his cock. The problem is I can't even get the head in my mouth.  I mostly just lick and stroke with my hands. What do you all do with the big ones?

If I'm faced with this dilemma and he needs more stimulation than my mouth can give, I use my ass to suck and milk his cock.

• Like 1

If it's an actual matter of size, where his erection is thicker than your jaw's maximum aperture, then you can only do your best. It just doesn't fit, and it's a good thing your cunt has no teeth.

It seems unlikely that your mouth is actually that small, though. The only way to know for sure is for him to take control and force it into your skull up to the limits of his comfort. You'll learn what's possible and work towards that goal when you worship.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 7:22 PM, slaveboi said:

I have been hooking up with a guy with a huge cock. He loves to relax with a beer and have me worship his cock. The problem is I can't even get the head in my mouth.  I mostly just lick and stroke with my hands. What do you all do with the big ones?

Well, my only advice is: "If it does not fit into mouth, just take it in your pussy!" If you're real slut bottom, it will fit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hntnhole said:

The way I see it, it's the TOPS responsibility to open the Hole properly.  The bottom has to be willing, of course - but the delightful work is the Top's job.  

Absolutely true. A true top will know how to make you embrace it by opening you up.  It's not just a fuck it's a mind fuck as well 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

The topic is oral penetration.

Having re-read the actual post (not merely the title), I see you're completely correct.  Thanks.

As to the actual post, frankly, I don't know.  Jawbones only open so far, and then that's it.  Attempts to "force the issue" could result in serious injury, which of course, is the very last thing any of us want to be a part of.  

Any of you "beer-can-Cocked" guys have suggestions?

For those of us with a physiology that doesn't accommodate big men fully in our mouths and throats or where teeth placement isn't ideal, it's a challenge. I have a shorter and narrower jaw with a smaller arc and it makes sucking in some positions and angles very difficult. I need to open wider than most to avoid tooth contact and that takes effort. I get very good (and a few rave) reviews for worshipful sucking of men's cocks, but if it becomes a session of 30 minutes or more focused only on sucking then muscle fatigue and TMJ problems become an issue. I've also found that swallowing big cocks down my throat most often completely blocks my ability to breathe through my nose, so I've had to master holding my breath and learning to breathe around the cock without drawing attention that I'm doing it.

I'd love a larger opening between my left and right molars (a wider jaw essentially) to allow bigger cocks to be sucked and slide down my throat more easily. In lieu or maxillomandibular surgery I do the best I can and always have my hole ready for use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have the same problem with trying to suck larger cocks. I hate the idea that my teeth are scraping against a person's cock. At first I looked for other guys with average to smaller size endowment. It allowed for me to become comfortable with sucking other guys cocks and made me feel better with the compliments I received from guys that often receive rejection because they were considered too small.

I am more comfortable with sucking guys who are average to large in size. I realized that if you are more comfortable with what you are doing, it becomes easier to do. I've surprised myself lately by successfully sucking guys that I was unable to handle a year or so ago.  My preference is still guys with average to smaller endowment.

• Like 2

I'll take an average any day. Don't get me wrong a large cock is nice, and I've taken my fair share, but the best fucks I've had were with average guys. Hell the last guy that fucked me a few days ago had me cumming buckets & he was average. If that was the only cock I could play with for the rest of my life I wouldn't complain. 

• Like 1