I enjoy being a bareback bottom.

bbcruiser

I've noticed lately guys are to picky on hook ups. Seems like everyone wants that young skinny twink bottom. I'm a bigger guy with a very tight hole. They way I look at it, if someone is offering there bare hole for your pleasure. Take it and enjoy and cum. Isn't that what random anon hook ups are for? So you can cum?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bbcruiser said:

I've noticed lately guys are to picky on hook ups. Seems like everyone wants that young skinny twink bottom. I'm a bigger guy with a very tight hole. They way I look at it, if someone is offering there bare hole for your pleasure. Take it and enjoy and cum. Isn't that what random anon hook ups are for? So you can cum?

Sorry to report that this is not a "lately" thing - men have been passing over older/bigger bottoms, in general, for younger/skinnier/twinkier bottoms at least since gay connections stepped out of back alleys and into, successively, gay bars, other gay venues, and the apps and internet.

Some men may well want random anonymous hookups, but only if those hookups are with someone they find appealing. If looks & body type and so forth didn't matter, most of them could stay home and get off faster masturbating.

My only advice is to focus on guys who are looking for bigger guys. They're out there - not in as great numbers as those looking for Tom Holland types, but they're there - and try as much as possible to ignore the fact that the pool is smaller. Expecting guys who aren't into one's type to suddenly change is a fool's errand.

Guys that like older or bigger men are few and far between.  Guys that like both are even fewer.  Guys that like both and like to top...  Probably less than 1%.

But...  there are thousands of gay/bi guys out there in a city like where I live...  so even 1/2 % of a few thousand is a handful of guys.  Its not easy to find them, but not completely impossible either.

Now if you are not in a populous place, especially if it is a place with few gay/bi men...  it may be approaching impossible or at least seem that way.

As a natural bottom I agree that specifically for me I do not care as much about the tops features beyond can his cock get hard, stay hard and deposit sperm in me. But I also know that from back in my topping days I did need something more than a willing hole to bring myself to orgasm. So I understand why I get passed over being an overweight pushing 50 bear bottom. I am not ugly but my body does not scream, holy fuck get a look at that guy I am creaming my jeans just seeing that gut. However, there are plenty of guys who are into the type I represent and I am thankful for them.

• Like 1