Where do you like tops to shoot?

hug

On 9/30/2023 at 3:24 AM, Johnjohn said:

It's got to be deep inside me. I want to be bred and seeded. And his seed stays there too.

Agreed.   To me it aint sex if the top doesn't breed his btm.  I never pullout to shoot, and want my tops to do the same.  The whole point to bareback sex is to breed.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

There are fetishes for absolutely anything -- including I suppose not cumming inside a guy's hole even if you're fucking bareback...but what's the point of fucking bareback if you don't cum inside? In fact, the whole point of a guy's dick, when aroused, is to cum inside someone: our entire evolutionary "goal" is to put our uncovered dicks inside someone and cum in them, lest the species fade into existence.

Edited by fuckyouraw777

The pic below is my 26 year old bull about to breed my whore ass at 4AM this morning on his way to work. He's been breeding me once a week for over two months now. 

He's asked if he could bring a friend sometime.

I said, sure. He wants to dp my ass. I'm really getting off on that he's already talked to this guy about fucking me and has shared other pictures of us fucking. 

I'm so glad that I found the big horny stud. My boyfriend has been out of town almost as long. It's nice to have some consistency. 😜

Screenshot_20230926_081016.thumb.jpg.56b78d4fafdc644cdeaa765d23f141d1.jpg

• Like 5

I like to be fucked face down with my ass slightly arched to be punched deep so they can pulse that load into me with my whole ass squeezing down to take it. I let them decide what they want to do with me after they are done filling me. I love it when they leave it in and just squeeze my nipples and suck on my neck. My cock will be so hard from just being a bitch. I’ll be in my bra with my lululemon leggings just taking it. I fuck 4 older men multiple times a week, and love it. There almost isn’t a day I go by with at least fucking one. I stay in my leggings and sexy bra mod the day waiting to get fucked. Being 19 has its perks when you know how to use them. I let older men fuck me because it feels so dirty. A young guy in college selling his ass to be pampered. We watch videos of me getting fucked while getting fucked. My little ass gets used all day long. 

On 10/2/2023 at 12:38 PM, daemien said:

The pic below is my 26 year old bull about to breed my whore ass at 4AM this morning on his way to work. He's been breeding me once a week for over two months now. 

He's asked if he could bring a friend sometime.

I said, sure. He wants to dp my ass. I'm really getting off on that he's already talked to this guy about fucking me and has shared other pictures of us fucking. 

I'm so glad that I found the big horny stud. My boyfriend has been out of town almost as long. It's nice to have some consistency. 😜

Screenshot_20230926_081016.thumb.jpg.56b78d4fafdc644cdeaa765d23f141d1.jpg

God I would love to be that slut milking that cock as much as it needed. My ass is as round and white as that. My ass also loves a bbc pounding me with my lululemon leggings at my feet and nipplew being tortured

I feel it is the Top decision where to cum.  When I am bottoming who am I to say where they shoot their load?  I mean I of course want it balls deep in my hole and most guys do do it there but if they want to pull out and blast my ass or my face by all means do it. 

• Like 1

When I top, I always shoot inside. I make it clear from the beginning that I will not pull out and all my load goes inside the bottom.

When I bottom, of course, I want it deep inside me. I don't always get the load but that's a totally different other topic..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

On 10/4/2023 at 8:31 PM, VistaCaBB said:

I feel it is the Top decision where to cum.  When I am bottoming who am I to say where they shoot their load?  I mean I of course want it balls deep in my hole and most guys do do it there but if they want to pull out and blast my ass or my face by all means do it. 

Real men fuck and breed. Pulling out to come elsewhere it's just awkward behavior. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1