Where do you like tops to shoot?

hug

i can't remember if i posted to this before. the entire load goes up my ass. if the top can penetrate my inner ring when he does it, the further inside my ass his load goes the better. i recently discovered the feeling of having my inner ring penetrated and FUCK does it feel good.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Inside my butt. I've got a sensitive hole so I feel the throbbing and the warm liquid sensation even with a condom. If it's bare I also feel wet inside for hours afterwards and I can cum again from that feeling. Sometimes after a guy has gone I'll lie down and pull my legs up and just enjoy feeling his cum inside me, it's like my hole is slippery inside and when I clench it I get that hot good feeling inside where it's sliding against itself. If I do that for a while I can have a prostate orgasm. So yeah, fill me up, it's the best.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

As a total Top I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread knowing that many prefer a load in their cunt balls deep.

I will start ejaculating my seed when I am balls deep, and I will not move a millimetre of my shaft until I have unloaded all the seed I have to dump on that occasion. Anything else is just fucking criminal, lol. I always grunt loudly throughout during the insemination too. What happens after can vary.... A butt plug to hold in, or a FFisting to push it in deeper. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

As a total Top I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread knowing that many prefer a load in their cunt balls deep.

I will start ejaculating my seed when I am balls deep, and I will not move a millimetre of my shaft until I have unloaded all the seed I have to dump on that occasion. Anything else is just fucking criminal, lol. I always grunt loudly throughout during the insemination too. What happens after can vary.... A butt plug to hold in, or a FFisting to push it in deeper. 

it volunteers for deep seeding followed by FF, Sir.

1 hour ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

That’s exactly how you properly inseminate a pig cunt! Oink!