21yo cumdump, progress update...YOU choose my goal!

Marcos21

On 10/4/2023 at 7:36 PM, Japbtm said:

I think your goals should be specific and challenging. For example 

1) fuck an Asian gang of 5 

2) fuck a tranny while eating out an FTM 

3) find 3 barely legal bbc to gangbang you 

4) seduce a straight married Arab guy 

5) find a Mormon boy on a mission 

6) seduce a mall security guy

7) fuck a random guy at a McDonald bathroom

- our imagination can go on and on 

These are great suggestions. I like specific goals 😎

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 8:51 AM, cumbottom4use said:

I would start off with a weekly goal of at least 8-12 loads per week.  That is what my goal is and even if you fall short, you are still getting fucked and filled regularly.

I am in nyc what hotel is the best to have anonimous gay sex,please.

Thanks 

On 10/2/2023 at 8:55 AM, Marcos21 said:

Hello to everybody, as I was telling you some months ago, I developed the desire to be a cumdump, after moving to NYC.

I have managed to find a Master who is training me into turning myself into a toy for tops, and this really makes me always crazy horny. I have found to be a very resilient power bottom also.

I cannot describe you how much I love the smell, the feeling of that sloshing, and of that cock pumping a big loads inside of you.

So far my loads count since February 2023 is 198 loads. Master wanted me to have a slow progression at the beginning to test and train me with smaller and controlled sessions. Now I'm officially ready and Master will create a yearly goal to keep improving myself. I wanna get used as much as possible I will never refuse a load.

Master agreed to my request, to make this social, so he will set as goal the most common (values) suggested in this topic.

So given the fact that I am at 198, we still have 3 months and that now I'll finally start to get used without any limitation; what do you think has to be the 2023 and 2024 goals for this 21yo cumdump?

FvVV535aEAA-GHz.thumb.jpg.db095f04e65b78eaf2086652196e4a5d.jpgF6Rf0IKbQAAlKUX.thumb.jpg.0c745b4cad9e52134218e773b2140c5b.jpg

That is such a sexy jockstrap! Where did you get it? 😋