Do we need a secret signal for breeding?

rock-cock-jock

On 10/13/2023 at 9:30 AM, rock-cock-jock said:

π .

aka (cream) pi hole

simple. easy to implement, typable, writable, drawable, accessorizable. on all keyboards, mobile, desktop, mac, chromeos, tablets etc etc. 

can imitate anytime you use the letter 'n'  but with a dot added, is given additional meaning for someone in the know but seem like an inconsequential tidbit for someone not in the know..nuthi𝝿. Even in foreground convo,  it's easily worked in as a raspberry pi mention or a nerdy comment or a reply to 'whatcha doing?' - 'eating apple  π. '

I love you @rock-cock-jock and that you have spent time working on some various options. I commend your efforts.

I am in the same situation. I appreciate knowing that others are feeling the same way and seeking options to for matching one's supply with near-by demand.

This is where the "cumdump network" is genius and our next best hope. Perhaps it is also just a matter of exposure. Perhaps you need to get the marketing geniuses in this community to help promote the hell out of  @rawTOP and his incredible hard work and effort to help do exactly that...match the demand with the available supply. The new map feature should really help, so how do we get the word out?

Do we infiltrate the in-cell message forums and boards? Do we start to subliminally convince them that a willing boy-hole is as satisfying (if not more so) for realizing that carnal desire to pump their seed into a warm @anonCUMtainer like nature intended.

If Russia can do it, so can we!! (I am aiming for a sense of humour if it doesn't translate). Be kind.

On 1/19/2024 at 6:26 PM, alphapoz said:

like slutty used bottoms. Prefer them loose not tight. Sometimes will list that as well because I hate hearing/reading “I have a tight ____”. I like a loose shit hole, getting in there and doing my thing.

Loose cunt here! HMU when you come to Amsterdam 😉 Do you mind sharing your faggot with another man? I mean... there are two holes 😉 

On 10/13/2023 at 3:30 PM, rock-cock-jock said:

As a solution, I'd like to propose that we come up with a new secret code for cum lovers to show a wanting to breed/get bred asap?

I've been thinking about this for a long time too! Thanks for posting this @rock-cock-jock!

I did a post a while ago quite similar to this and wanted to find out if there are any other signals I can give other men to let them know I'm available. Hoping to get a response with a sign that I didn't know off yet. The post was called 'Seasoned sluts: Tips to get more cock and cum'. There are some good tips!

We faggots already have the 'unequal sign' ≠ but I understand when it is too much 'submission' for your taste. I do wear the sign every day and quite alot of faggots have the tattoo. It's been introduced and in circulation for about 10 years now. Took a long time to get known among the Men who we were targeting, but now it is taking off I recon.

So, yes! We really do need a sign but it does take a while to get known. The Phi sign with the dot is a good idea! I'm in!

I just use all of the signs to let the Men know I'm available for a quick cumdump. I wear the 'unequal sign', I wear a light blue handkerchief in my right pocket, I'm wearing a necklace that says 'available cumdumpster', and wear the septum piercing. In combination with some 'bulge staring' It usually does the trick 😉 Usually I'm dealing with straight men. They don't pay attention to subtle clues  😉 

But the best sign you can give the men comes from within yourself. You dont really need an actual sign to let the men know you are available. Especially the frustrated Men with full balls sense an available cumdumpster for miles. I've been experiencing this since I locked my dick last November. It was like hell the first weeks but now i got used to it and the men just keep coming. The cage is making me take more risks and strips you completely of your shame. Living a dream since November 😉