A winters afternoon.

The weather that afternoon was miserable. Sleet, snow and an ice cold wind blowing down the narrow streets as I made my way from Earls Court tube station to the address I'd been given. Although well wrapped against the cold I was shivering from the cold, or the anticipation I couldn't decide. Probably a little of both.

I was a nervous as I could possibly be. I still could change my mind and go home but I'd come this far, not in distance, but in my determination and desire. As I got closer to the address both seemed to be disappearing and the shivering and nervousness increasing dramatically.  I turned into King Street and now shacking visibly. If anyone had seen me they would have thought I was going through serious drug withdrawal. 

I was outside number 72 now, my intended destination. It was a large Edwardian terraced house with half a dozen steps leading up to an imposing front door with peeling green paint and a large brass door knocker.

I was here to meet, we'll call them Peter and Paul as to give their real names would be inappropriate. A middle aged married couple who were HIV positive, not on meds and detectable. I had been corresponding over a few weeks after contacting them on NKP. They said they wanted to pass on their genes while they could to men who would be sure to then intern pass it onto to other willing participants. 

I had been contemplating being converted for a very long time. At first just as  fantasy, a fetish, then as time went by a real desire which became stronger and stronger. I started having risky bareback with random guys occasionally then regularly. It had still been a fantasy and afterward felt guilty and regretted I taken the risk. However the more I took the chance the more the desire grew. I was convinced that each time I was tested at the clinic I would be positive. The relief I wasn't was real and yet still the desire was there. The last two times I attended the clinic I was actually disappointed I was still negative. It was after the last test that I decided I wanted to chase properly. 

Now, outside the address, it wasn't a fantasy anymore. If I used the old brass door knocker and went inside the tatty green door there was no turning back.

I used the knocker.

The man who answered the door was about my height and incredibly thin. His blue/grey eyes were slightly cloudy, his grey hair was thinning and as he shook my hands I could feel the bones in his fingers. He wore a dark silk dressing gown and I noticed that the front was beginning to tent where his cock would be. "So you really came. Not many do you know. I'm Peter, Paul is upstairs come on up" He was incredibly well spoken with a sleazy twang to his voice. 

The house inside did not bear any resemblance to how it appeared outside. The interior was very tastefully decorated, although a little dated, with plush carpets, light expensive looking,  wooden furniture and as we entered the lounge, a huge black leather sofa and two chairs. Paul was reclining on the sofa and was completely naked. He had a larger built than Peter but was of a similar age. I later leaned Peter was 68 and Paul 66. He was completely shaved and hairless and his cock which was semi hard was about 8". 

"So, you really came" said Paul, with a similar sleazy upper class accent. "Not many do" At which point Peter laughed and said he'd uttered exactly the same words at the door.

Paul said "So, you know there's no going back after this" a his cock jumped a little all the time stiffening. I was still shacking a little with apprehension but the heat of the room was comforting. "I know what I want, I'm desperate to be converted, I've never wanted anything so badly" Peter had moved to the arm of the sofa and sat on it. As he did so, his dressing gown fell to one side and his now fully erect cock was visible. For such a slight man his phallus looked out if proportion with his body. He was at least 9" and thick. 

"You'd better take your clothes off then" said Paul. "Yes, let's see what we're dealing with" said Peter. I could feel my face reddening but I wanted their cocks badly. My own was stiffening in my tight jeans, so much so it was getting painful. I knew I was a little chubby and purposely removed my jeans first as so as not to have to  bend over with my coat and top off as my belly would look worse. They made no comment as I removed my sweater and stood in my briefs. Then Paul said "Come on don't be shy we're going to see alot more of you soon" I dropped my briefs. I was fully hard now as I stood in the middle of the room. Peter stood and walked towards me. "I'll ask you once more and I won't ask again. You want us to poz you, your sure" I felt hot and was sweating and very turned on. I knew it was my destiny and looking at these two waisted men, I knew I wanted them more than anything I have ever wanted. "Yes, I'm positive" Peter laughed "Well hopefully you will be after today" Paul gave a giggle as well. I could see the humour and it made me feel a little more at ease. Peter stroked my cock very lightly underneath and it jerked from the attention. Then moved his hand and slid his finger between my buttocks, leant forward and kissed me on the lips pushing his tongue into mouth. I actually felt a little weak at the knees and completely submissive. Paul came over and took my right hand in his and began leading me out of the lounge and into a bedroom with a super king-size bed in the centre of the room.

Both men were fully erect now and clearly ready to breed me. Peter pushed me onto the bed face down. He knelt behind me pulled my legs and my buttocks apart a immediately stuck his tongue in my hole. Paul knelt in front of me and presented his cock to my mouth. It really was beautiful.  I eagerly took it into my mouth tasting the salty pre cum. Because I knew it was poz it tasted wonderful.  Peter roughly pushed a couple of fingers deep into my hole without any warning. His nails tearing at the soft tissue inside me. I let out a small gasp at the inevitable pain. "No pain, mo gain" said Peter as he repeated the procedure then reached into a bedside cabinet and produced a bottle brush. Paul removed his cock from my mouth and Peter roughly inserted the round brush into me. He quickly pushed it in and out causing a burning pain inside me and bringing tears to my eyes. He did this about a dozen times then removed it. He then held it so Paul and I could see it. The bristles were mostly pink with a few dots of bright red blood on them. "That should be sufficient " said Paul. 

Peter then grabbed my legs and pulled me downward to the edge of the bed so my knees were on the floor and my body prone on the bed. I was so turned on now. God this is it, this really happening, I'm going to impregnated, bred, pozzed, given the gift. I was surprised to feel a squirt of lube on my hole. I thought they would fuck me dry. It felt cold and wonderful as Peter pushed it inside me with two fingers then three, adding a little more lube as he did so. Then he mounted me. I felt the head of his poz cock push past and stretch my sphincter. He pushed in right up to the hilt as deep as he could, then began fucking me in earnest.  Hard and fast. In my minds eye I could see his cock inside me, thrusting into soft, bloody tissue. Paul was encouraging him "That's it give it to him make him ours. Give his our babies" I could sense the excitement in his voice as he watched his partner ruining me. Peter stopped and both of them turned me over so I was now now on my back. Paul pulled me further up the bed by my arms and Peter got between my legs, lifted them onto his shoulders and mounted me again. Sweat was glistening on his AIDS emaciated body as fucked me. He was beautiful. He fucked me like this for at least another ten minutes before it was obvious he was about to ejaculate his sperm, his poz sperm inside me. His face screwed up and he gave one more hard thrust as his sperm impregnated me. In my minds eye I could see individual sperm swimming inside me and finding the small cuts and abrasions. Their tiny tails forcing themselves into my bloodstream, the virus inside them eventually inhabiting every cell in my being. Peter lay on me completely spent. His mouth found mine and we kissed passionately. Paul joined us and the three of us kissed. 

I felt satisfied, free, complete.

*****To be continued**** *****

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

**** Part 2 ****

The sleet and snow was pattering against the bedroom window now. The outside world was cold, hard and uninviting. Inside was warm, cosy and the bed comfortable. 

Peter lay on his side propping his head on his arm still spent from breeding me and watching us. I was now face down, Paul behind me prising my arse cheeks apart greedily felching his lovers seed from my hole. It felt so good, so intimate. I was able to move over slightly, without disturbing him, and took Peters now semi hard cock in my mouth. It tasted of his poz sperm, my arse and slightly of the lube he'd used on me. At the root of his cock and on his scrotum there were traces of my blood. As eagerly as Paul was cleaning my hole I was cleaning Peters cock. I was in heaven. 

Paul began rubbing his hands along the crack of my arse and then inserted a couple of fingers inside me. With his fingers covered in the mix of fluids he offered them to Peter who took his hand and greedily sucked his fingers clean. Paul began to move up onto my back and Peter gave us both a cheeky lustful grin. He knew his lover well and I suspected the whole scenario we were playing out this afternoon had be planned and acted on before. 

I could now feel Paul's cock head on the entrance of my hole. Then he slowly pushed himself inside me. He was slightly bigger than Peter and even that slight difference was noticeable in my tortured hole. My sphincter felt as if stretched to its limit and his length seemed to reach a part of me deeper than any man had reached before.

Peter moved around so his head was now at the same end of the bed as ours. He said "The initial purpose of your visit has been achieved. You have our babies inside you. They'll grow and occupy you body forever.  Now it's time to celebrate the conception and and fuck for pleasure" He leaned forward and we began to kiss passionately as Paul began to fuck me.

He moved himself in and out of me, slowly at first before picking up speed. I felt totally under the spell of these two men. Completely and willingly dominated by them. Paul fucked me for around ten minutes. The sensations I was getting from his cock inside me were glorious. Peters sperm was the perfect lube.  Then he couldn't hold off any longer. I felt his body tense and he pushed his cock as hard and deep as he could before he cried out and injected a huge wad of his poz sperm into me, mixing his own seed with Peters ejaculate. He seemed to orgasm for a few minutes before collapsing beside me the bed. Peter leaned over and cleaned his lovers cock. I joined Peter and licked the mix of juices from Pauls balls. Then Peter and I kissed sharing the succulent combination and mixing it in each others mouths with ours tongues.

Peter caressed my cock and then began to stroke it gently. "We want to milk you of your negative seed, so your balls can start making seed with our DNA" This got me as hard as I have ever been. Paul shuffled over on the bed and took my cock in his mouth. "Just let it go, your last neg load" It didn't take long. Both men took turns in sucking my cock before I couldn't hold off any longer. Peter was recipient of the first of the sperm I ejaculated then Paul got the rest. There was quite alot so, more than enough for both of them.

By now it was early evening. The light outside had gone and weather deteriorated further. The mixture of sleet and snow anywhehad turned purely to snow and was accumulating on the road and pavement. Thankfully I wasn't going anywhere. I was very happy to stay right here. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1