Here and now.

I can feel the warmth of his boney body. The downy hair of his legs and chest and course pubic hair against me. His boney hands holding my head. My hands are around his skinny waisted torso feeling his warm skin and the hair on his back. The weight of him pressing me into the soft bed. We're urgently pressing our lips together and his soft wet tongue is in my mouth exploring everything within reach. He tastes and smells of mint from the toothpaste he's used before my arrival. His cock is hard and laying between our stomachs. It's feels hot and there's a slightly wet feeling of his pre-cum on my belly. My own penis is soft and laying downward, his testicles resting on it. 

His right hand moves slowly and gently down the left side of my body. He has hard calluses on his boney fingers and hands. The hands of a manual worker. He reaches my left buttock and intuitively I lift my leg so he can slide his hand and probing fingers underneath me and find my hole. My breath quickens as he finds it and rubs a finger over the around the rim. He pulls his tongue from my mouth and lifts his head slightly to look into my eyes. He has dark brown eyes, almost black. They are smiling and gazing into mine. I feel a finger probing inside me. I am totally his. I move my left leg a little further to my left and away from my body, a signal that I want him to explore further inside me. He understands this and slowly inserts a digit as deep as he can. I'm incredibly aroused. My mind blank, except for the here and now. 

He lifts himself off me and I open my legs, bend my knees and pull my feet up towards me. He takes hold of his member and I feel the head at the entrance to my body. Precum is leaking heavily from it and he rubs it around the rim. He's still looking into my eyes as he says gently "Your sure" I'm unable to speak. The want, need,  excitement and trepidation has made me unable to reply so I nod my head. 

He pushes himself slowly inside me. My sphincter is still tight and causes me pain as he pushes past it and further inside me. He's big. I'm not used to anything this big. It's stretching the walls of my arse. He pushes it all the way inside me and holds it there, leaning forward to kiss me. The passion in me reaches a new high. I'm breathing deeply, I feel hot, my body craves him, my mind is totally captivated. I want his sperm inside me, to fertilise me, make me pregnant. I know that this can only happen once between two men and its going to happen now. He begins to move inside me. All the way out then all way inside. There is no  lubricant other than his precum which has little effect on the friction between his cock and the soft walled tissue inside me. The friction is good. It was cause abrasions that will allow us to procreate more easily. Allow his seed to enter my body. 

He picks up speed. Fucking me, breeding me as it should be done. My arse feels wonderful sore and full. We're both sweating. He's working hard at his task, ploughing into me, the need to plant his seed is his only purpose in life. He knows it maybe his last chance to pass on his dna. He's is very thin, boney and his face is gaunt. Physically he doesn't look capable of the fucking he's giving me. It's obvious all the energy he has left is being used and its pure determination to reproduce is all that's driving him on. He fucks me for at least ten minutes then his eyes widen and he looks into mine. I can't tell if he's smiling or crying as he cries out and thrusts his cock as deep as he can and ejaculates a huge wad of thick creamy hiv infected sperm into my guts. He collapses onto me and we frantically hold onto each other tightly. I'm overwhelmed by the feelings I have and ejaculate my negative sperm between us coating our stomachs. We kiss passionately and lay still recovering from our orgasms. We lay like this for a time reflecting on what we've done. We have both achieved our goal. Rest is what we need. We both fall asleep. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

******2******

A few weeks have past. I  have no signs or symptoms to suggest his seed has impregnated me. I'm convinced the bug hasn't taken. I'm disappointed as I was sure he was massively toxic. He told me he felt he didn't have long left and wanted me to carry his dna and pass on his seed.

I'm very busy at work and have had no time for any sex. I'm gagging for some intimacy, cock and a fuck.

My usual sauna, in Brick Lane, is always busy on Friday nights. Loads of guys who want to start the weekend off with a bang!

It's summer and the building is crammed with guys and it's hot. There's a strong smell of sweaty testosterone and cum. I leave my clothes in the locker and put the towel round my waist. There are a few guys sucking cock in the cinema and in the jacuzzi. All but one of the dark rooms have their doors closed. In the one remaining room there's a young guy lying on the padded bed face down with his towel covering his head. From his firm arse I deduce he's in his mid twenties. I enter and run my hand over his firm buttocks. There's a light covering of fair almost blonde fur on his arse cheeks. He groans a little as I pull his firm cheeks apart and look at his hole. It's beautiful and his starfish is pink. My cock is already creating a tent in my towel. Thoughts are racing through my head. If I was fertile with poz seed now and bred him I would have been able to keep the promise I made to my, wannabe, gifter.

I lick the middle finger of my left hand and gently probe his hole. He moves his legs apart intuitively and I insert my finger in past his sphincter. He moans a little. He's very tight. Fertile or not, I'm going to fuck him. I take one of the sachets of lube from the bowl in the corner of the room and drip it onto his gorgeous opening. The cold fluid makes him flinch and draw breath. I'm pushing two fingers into him now. His hole feels like it's trying to suck them inside. Even if I'm not poz I can fantasise what it would be like to seed him with my toxic sperm.

I pull the  towel from me and throw it to the bottom of the bed. More lube in his hole and I get on the bed and lay ontop of him. He hasn't mentioned using a condom so, I mount him, sliding my cock into his tight hole. It feels so good. He sighs as I begin to fuck him slowly. The hot, wet walls of his arse are caressing my penis. He feels like a virgin. I'm laying right on top of his body, my arms underneath his arms and my hands on each side of his head. We haven't seen each others faces so, have no idea what each of us looks like. Sweat is dripping off my body onto his. I plough his are for five minutes then lift myself onto my arms so I can see my cock sliding in and out of his cunt. 

I do not believe in god, ghosts, or the supernatural, although I do know a few fairies but, none of them have wings. However I can actually hear a voice telling me to breed him, impregnate him, ejaculate my gifters dna into him. It's as clear a sound as I've ever heard. I must be hallucinating. I don't care. I'm in automatic fucking mode now, losing all control. My only focus, purpose in life is to fuck this young guy full of my seed, to empty as much of my seamen into him as I can. The pressure is building up. I'm fucking him as hard as I can and he's moaning, squirming, breathing hard. I have an overwhelming feeling that I'm really going to knock him up, impregnate him. The pressure is just too much. My ejaculation feels magnificent. Easily the best orgasm I ever had. My balls have been drawn up to my body and my cock is continuously pumping my sperm into him. I'm in ecstacy. My testicles must be empty by now but my cock is still pumping. Slowly, very slowly my body begins to relax. I roll onto my side, completely spent. The receptacle of my seed casually gets up and without looking at me thanks me and leaves the room. I need to recover and have just enough energy to stand and bolt the door. I crash on the bed for, I don't know how long.

I'm aware that the attendant guy is banging on the door telling me the sauna is closing up and whoever is in there needs to get dressed and get out. I know the place closes at 4am on Saturday morning.  That would mean I'd been asleep for at least five hours.

It's now three months since my attempted conversion and a good few weeks since I fucked the young guy in the sauna. 

Sitting here in the clinic waiting for my test results I'm bored. It's just my regular six monthly check up. I'm not expecting anything out of the ordinary. 

The Dr is standing at his office door asking me to come in. This isn't unusual. He usually gives me the safe sex talk, some condoms, lube and a card with prep info on it.

"I'm afraid you've tested positive for HIV" He continues talking but I can't really hear what he's saying. It's muffled and completely unintelligible. My mind is going back a few weeks, to the young man I fucked in the dark room at the sauna and the voice in my ear.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14