Best European city for kinky and bareback sex

Baretwinkhole

Hi all, 

I’m 25 Twinkish boy into a lot of kinks like piss, ff, poppers, bb, alpha/fag, cruising, being a cumdump and a lot more. I wanna travel to a European city just to explore the kink scene and have sex. Which city is the kinkiest for someone with my interests? I was think Berlin or London? Please share your thoughts! 

• Piggy 1

There are many factors to consider, such as where are you coming from, your budget, allocated time to your sexcation, etc. If I were in US and have a couple of weeks of holiday, and want to make the most of it, I would fly into Amsterdam and head to Sauna Nieuwezijds. It is close to Central Station and easily accessible. Just a couple hundred yards away there's Dirty Dicks and Eagle. Not too miss the night at Club Church. (For all these and following named clubs, do a google search and check out their parties programme so that you can plan based on your kinks). After 2-3 days in Amsterdam I would take the train to Berlin. There's the Lab at Berghain, Ajpnia, Scheune, Bull, etc. Allow for 4-5 days in Berlin. Then hop on the train again and head to Paris. You have l'Impact, IDM, Bunker, BonZob. 2-3 days in Paris is enough. I would then again take the train down to Barcelona for Open Mind, Berlin Dark, Rectum. If you have time, head west to Madrid where you also have at least 3-4 clubs like that.  And then, pregnant as you will be, head back to your home country. Note that I suggested train trips rather than flying as distances are shorter between cities and you can take high speed trains which are really cheap.  Just for giggles, I did check the fares for Amsterdam-Berlin-Paris-Barcelona-Madrid and it comes at about $380. Granted, you will have preferences for times, days, class of travel, etc. so what i got quoted can easily double depending on your search criteria.

TLDR: 1) Berlin, 2) Paris, 3) Barcelona, 4) Madrid, 5) Amsterdam. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

14 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

There are many factors to consider, such as where are you coming from, your budget, allocated time to your sexcation, etc. If I were in US and have a couple of weeks of holiday, and want to make the most of it, I would fly into Amsterdam and head to Sauna Nieuwezijds. It is close to Central Station and easily accessible. Just a couple hundred yards away there's Dirty Dicks and Eagle. Not too miss the night at Club Church. (For all these and following named clubs, do a google search and check out their parties programme so that you can plan based on your kinks). After 2-3 days in Amsterdam I would take the train to Berlin. There's the Lab at Berghain, Ajpnia, Scheune, Bull, etc. Allow for 4-5 days in Berlin. Then hop on the train again and head to Paris. You have l'Impact, IDM, Bunker, BonZob. 2-3 days in Paris is enough. I would then again take the train down to Barcelona for Open Mind, Berlin Dark, Rectum. If you have time, head west to Madrid where you also have at least 3-4 clubs like that.  And then, pregnant as you will be, head back to your home country. Note that I suggested train trips rather than flying as distances are shorter between cities and you can take high speed trains which are really cheap.  Just for giggles, I did check the fares for Amsterdam-Berlin-Paris-Barcelona-Madrid and it comes at about $380. Granted, you will have preferences for times, days, class of travel, etc. so what i got quoted can easily double depending on your search criteria.

I want to do that with fisting as well as breeding. THAT is my idea of a European vacation. Nothing but daily sexual use by multiple guys in group use settings.

• Piggy 2

15 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I want to do that with fisting as well as breeding. THAT is my idea of a European vacation. Nothing but daily sexual use by multiple guys in group use settings.

For fisting my best personal experiences have always been in Amsterdam, Hamburg and Berlin (in that order). However, when you add fisting to the mix, you need to do a helluva planning beforehand. And again my personal experience, is that fisting parties tend to be a more niche affair, so one need to plan for parties specifically themed on fisting. As one can imagine, there is a smaller crowd but definitely more engaged than the regular vanilla fuck parties. Eagle in Amsterdam as well as Lab in Berlin and Mutschmann's used to throw now and them some really good parties. And, I must add, some really nice fisting sessions can be had in Milan or Rome. Some of the best and experienced fisters were Italians, whereas some of the nicest holes I fisted were in London. Barcelona has emerged in recent years as a serious city for fisting, although you have to check out beforehand their party schedule. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

11 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

For fisting my best personal experiences have always been in Amsterdam, Hamburg and Berlin (in that order). However, when you add fisting to the mix, you need to do a helluva planning beforehand. And again my personal experience, is that fisting parties tend to be a more niche affair, so one need to plan for parties specifically themed on fisting. As one can imagine, there is a smaller crowd but definitely more engaged than the regular vanilla fuck parties. Eagle in Amsterdam as well as Lab in Berlin and Mutschmann's used to throw now and them some really good parties. And, I must add, some really nice fisting sessions can be had in Milan or Rome. Some of the best and experienced fisters were Italians, whereas some of the nicest holes I fisted were in London. Barcelona has emerged in recent years as a serious city for fisting, although you have to check out beforehand their party schedule. 

Thanks for the info. My slack ass ill be seeking out paws to fill and stretch me good. I have Berlin on my list but i will add Amsterdam as well

• Piggy 1

On 10/18/2023 at 1:56 PM, EuRawBull said:

Eurawbull thanks a lot for your information ✌️

4 hours ago, ottawawhtverbttm said:

Eurawbull thanks a lot for your information ✌️

Happy to help @ottawawhtverbttm 

For you and anyone else reading this and wanting more info on a specific topic related to gay in Europe, feel free to ask here or DM.  Clubs, reviews, practical tips, all from personal experience, will be glad to share.