What bug does this sound like?

I woke up today and pissed out dark amber cut piss that kind of hurt, I drunk some water and the piss turned yellow but there was still a slight sting, and I am having a bit of a stomache, it feels acidity and my the inside of my thighs feel sticky, as well as the tips of my hands even though I don't see anything 

I also have occasional loose shit that comes and goes

On 10/20/2023 at 8:54 AM, hairyone said:

Some of that sounds like Chlamydia.  

You're overdue for another STD check anyway.  Good luck!

I just found out the guy I am with doesn't do oral and anal swabs when he gets tested, is that concerning?

7 hours ago, Guest50 said:

I just found out the guy I am with doesn't do oral and anal swabs when he gets tested, is that concerning?

That means he doesn't tell his doctor he has sex with men or his doctor is an idiot. 

It MIGHT be ok if he NEVER puts a dick in his mouth (ejaculate or not) and nothing ever touches his ass (no dick or finger or mouth). 

Is that possible? Do you believe that?

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, hairyone said:
9 hours ago, Guest50 said:

That means he doesn't tell his doctor he has sex with men or his doctor is an idiot.

Either that or his doctor is inexperienced with the typical test regimes for sexually active/promiscuous people or just doesn't have the face time with any given patient to consider it carefully. My FNP is reasonably competent, but still didn't order the oral/anal swabs last time I tested, even though I specifically told him to.

I'd hazard a guess that female providers pay a wee bit more attention to the orifices than do male ones. This based on my experience with a female FNP who practices in a clinic that emphasizes women's health, and strangely enough had a wealth of information about the different presentation of HSV in different anatomical sites, including detailed explanation of differences in friction during various activities.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hairyone said:

It MIGHT be ok if he NEVER puts a dick in his mouth (ejaculate or not) and nothing ever touches his ass (no dick or finger or mouth). 

Is that possible? Do you believe that?

Well he's the bottom and I fucked him alot of times and I know he's been fucked alot of times by other guys so...

52 minutes ago, Guest50 said:

Well he's the bottom and I fucked him alot of times and I know he's been fucked alot of times by other guys so...

O.M.G.!  He needs to be clear with his doctor of his sexual practices or find another doctor.

"STIs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, and trichomoniasis require a swab for diagnosis."

[think before following links] https://www.verywellhealth.com/can-i-get-an-std-blood-test-3132740#:~:text=Some people avoid STI screening,require a swab for diagnosis.

Go to a doctor and get tested!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hairyone said:

O.M.G.!  He needs to be clear with his doctor of his sexual practices or find another doctor.

"STIs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, and trichomoniasis require a swab for diagnosis."

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.verywellhealth.com/can-i-get-an-std-blood-test-3132740#:~:text=Some people avoid STI screening,require a swab for diagnosis.

Go to a doctor and get tested!

That is why I am getting these sti symptoms. 

He told me that he doesn't take swabs because he never had an issue back there, even though many people with stis don't get symptoms