Resort / Apartment / Hotel. Any recommendations?

I still haven't booked a place.  Can't decide what kind of place to stay at. 

• Hotel : Good bundle price and I know what I can expect, but a bit further away from Wilton & I have to rely on apps to meet people late at night
  • Resort: Spontaneous action could just be right outside of my door, but I don't really know that'd be the case or not.  I want to stay at cabanas but I won't be able to stay there the whole time I'm in bc Saturday is sold out.  Also a bit more expensive
  • Apartment: I can stay within walking distance to the clubs and bars.  Cheap and some has pools and perhaps hot tubs.  However, I don't know whether it'd be hard to find some fun action or not but at least I'd be close enough for people to travel to and I can host without worrying about hotel and resort rules.  

Any recommendations?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 3:25 AM, Cubicw said:

I have to rely on apps to meet people late at night

That's hardly the case.  Slammer is always jammed during P.W., and the tubs are full of fresh meat.  That, plus all the other P.W. guys should keep you as busy as you care to be.  

13 hours ago, cumbottom4use said:

I'll be there for part of Pig week, arriving on Wednesday, 11/29 through Sunday 12/3.  I rented a small apartment through Booking.com less than a mile away from Wilton Dr.  I'll probably either walk or Uber to the events, bars and sex clubs. 

Hey, hola. Are u into share space like similar a college roomate? Im looking for 24th and 25. Just 2 nights. Let me know and i pay. My very first time there.  hugs