Too loose to breed

BritishCumdump

Just had an anon hookup, me blindfolded doggy style on bed, and this kid that must have been like 18-21 and just couldn't get it up, just couldn't stay hard or get his cock fully inside me. Most of the time when this happens it's due to nerves but because I've been stretched and bred so much lately I prefer thinking that maybe my battered cunt just didn't turn him on enough or was just too loose and sloppy to fuck. It kinda turns me on if I'm honest. 

Does anyone else have this? Where the idea of needing at least two dicks in them to be tight or useless for vanilla fucking really turns them on? 

What do you think, too slack? 

Screenshot_20231022-045355_Photos~2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

10 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Just had an anon hookup, me blindfolded doggy style on bed, and this kid that must have been like 18-21 and just couldn't get it up, just couldn't stay hard or get his cock fully inside me. Most of the time when this happens it's due to nerves but because I've been stretched and bred so much lately I prefer thinking that maybe my battered cunt just didn't turn him on enough or was just too loose and sloppy to fuck. It kinda turns me on if I'm honest. 

Does anyone else have this? Where the idea of needing at least two dicks in them to be tight or useless for vanilla fucking really turns them on? 

Defo not loose enough my friend! You got a beautiful hole which I'd breed in a heartbeat. Maybe the guy you were with was too nervous, indeed. Especially if he was young and inexperienced.

I am loose too after years of getting pounded and fisted. And I can take a 9" PA dick in one go. Gob in and go. My cunt can easily take two average cocks in a DP. The problem with the DP is that it sounds great, but I gotta find the right partners with the right cocks and be in the right position.

So whoever doesn't like loose cunt, no prob: move on to the next hole. No need to be judgemental and throw shade. Honestly, when I top, I really appreciate a loose cunt. And if there's a drop of cum in there, even better!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I’ve been training my hole for the past year or so, and can currently take a toy that’s 9” long by 6” around, balls deep.  I’ve been able to take toys up to 8.5” around, as well.  My friends who have been fucking me during that time, they love how their dicks can just slide right in my hole, no opening up required.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, PigFaggot2904 said:

I’ve been training my hole for the past year or so, and can currently take a toy that’s 9” long by 6” around, balls deep.  I’ve been able to take toys up to 8.5” around, as well.  My friends who have been fucking me during that time, they love how their dicks can just slide right in my hole, no opening up required.

Ideally, I’d like to be able to take a fist.  Almost there….

• Piggy 1

22 minutes ago, wbekk85 said:

i doubt that i'm playing into the fantasy, but you don't look loose at all. the sight of your hole definitely got me up and ready, so i don't think you're the reason the kid couldn't perform. this one is definitely all on him.

See I get totally mixed reviews. Some guys will fuck me after I've taken a dozen guys and a fist and talk about how tight I am, others will be my first of the night and want to get a toy in there so that DP will make it tight. While I get turned on by the thought my cunt is so sloppy, I don't want any guys being disappointed by their experience! 

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2023 at 12:01 AM, BritishCumdump said:

Not me. I have the opposite problem. I’m tight and need that first thrust to get me opened up. 

17 minutes ago, BritishCumdump said:

See I get totally mixed reviews. Some guys will fuck me after I've taken a dozen guys and a fist and talk about how tight I am, others will be my first of the night and want to get a toy in there so that DP will make it tight. While I get turned on by the thought my cunt is so sloppy, I don't want any guys being disappointed by their experience! 

That in itself my luv is the problem: you're addressing a large market and some customers will walk out unsatisfied. Just like in any other situation, focus on those who want your cunt and forget about the others. For some gay men, the sight of a pussy is reason enough to faint and make a drama class out of that, whilst for others you are the best thing that happened to them after they discovered sliced bread. The way I look at it is that there's a huge array of tastes, likes and dislikes, which also vary with their level of horniness, age, experience, state of mind (aka how high they are LOL), etc, etc, etc.  

Just a few days ago, I was super horny and had a busy day: I fucked three awesome holes within 6 hours and I loaded them all up. And then I decided to go out to a sex club as an experienced bottom.  Later on that night, I met this guy whom I chatted online before for a bit and he's a bottom. No matter how hard I tried, the poppers and the weed were just too much for my cock to get hard so I can fuck him. I felt really sorry, as I wanted to fuck him and I just couldn't get hard enough. He probably thought that it was something wrong with him, when in reality, the explanation is mundane: the top had too much poppers and weed. So, my dear @BritishCumdump, don't think that there's something wrong with you or your cunt. The explanation is usually much simpler and many times has nothing to do with you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Lots of guys think loose, cum-sloppy Holes are the very definition of "sexy". Makes it all the easier for dp too.  I wouldn't give it any more thought: your Hole is perfect just the way it already is. 

I'll bet there are guys reading your post right this second with a hard Cock in their hand ... 

• Thanks 1