Most number sucked off besides below

Explorer10cs

Not much. I do suck a lot of cock but not in a row. In my cocksucking territory there are a lot of men who really want to stay anonymous. I mostly suck cock at a rest area. No standing in line, unfortunately. But when a man is finished the next one comes from behind the trees not much later. Does that count? Yes? In that case: 5 man in a row. Just trying to be honest here 😉 I wander if I'm considered a lazy cumdump 😉 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Not much. I do suck a lot of cock but not in a row. In my cocksucking territory there are a lot of men who really want to stay anonymous. I mostly suck cock at a rest area. No standing in line, unfortunately. But when a man is finished the next one comes from behind the trees not much later. Does that count? Yes? In that case: 5 man in a row. Just trying to be honest here 😉 I wander if I'm considered a lazy cumdump 😉 

Love that answer !!!!  You rock!!!! How was that? Sounds like an amazing experience??

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

On one trip to the bathhouse in Columbus, Ohio, pig sucked 44 men's cocks. 26 of them ejaculated in it's mouth or on it's face. I'm going back this Friday. Hoping to improve on both of those numbers. Wanting AT LEAST 30 loads received. Also want to have at least a 5 man train ran on it's cunt. BB of course. Thinking it would be hot to ride the sling or go head down ass up in my room every time it's mouth gets tired. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Turbocs37 said:

On one trip to the bathhouse in Columbus, Ohio, pig sucked 44 men's cocks. 26 of them ejaculated in it's mouth or on it's face. I'm going back this Friday. Hoping to improve on both of those numbers. Wanting AT LEAST 30 loads received. Also want to have at least a 5 man train ran on it's cunt. BB of course. Thinking it would be hot to ride the sling or go head down ass up in my room every time it's mouth gets tired. 

That’s the bathhouse I go to. 🤤

• Like 1

This pig had a fantastic feeding session at the ABS yesterday. It started things off with a mouthful of cum through a hookup on it's way to the "trough."

Once on duty, it sucked off 3 cocks in the first 5-10 minutes in it's booth. That was it's first indication it was going to be a great feeding. It went on to receive a total of 10 loads within an hour of the first one.

It slowed down after that, but when everything was said and done, including a nice BB fuck, pig had received 21 loads of thick, hot cum in or on it's body.

This number shattered it's standing personal best of 17 loads, pushing it's January total to 83 loads. Pig wants to improve on it's annual best of 688 loads last year by getting 750 in 2024. 1000 would be even better...🤩

• 2 weeks later...

I had a storage unit that I would hang out in. Once I spent a few days there inviting people over to use me. I think I remember 9 men stopping by. I should write a post about that experience to share with everyone.