How did you find your Dom/Master

mml94

I've been having fun with some light son/Dad roleplaying, but it was hard to find someone like this on grindr

Im really curious about finding a Dom/Master who would encourage me to take more loads and meet their goals. Where do you usually meet guys like this? I live in a rural area, so the internet is my best bet. Ive heard about fetlife, but was curious how others have found what works for them. Ideally im looking for a Dominant experienced top who can help me continue on my path as a submissive bottom

I'm very interested in this as well.  I'll share any information I find.  I want to find a dominant that will use forceful sex to condition and/or correct me.  Bringing in other tops where he feels that it is necessary.  Controlled rape if required.  I see myself as my dominants property and therefore submit totally.  With this in mind I do not believe it to be rape, but correction.  Note :  these are my beliefs and how I wish to conduct myself, I do not coerce others to do so.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Fetlife is a mix of straight and gay peeps, might try Recon, it's a gay BDSM site.  Also, if you're looking for older/younger dynamic, SilverDaddies may help. 

I've found Recon to be very inactive in my area. FetLife isn't gay/queer enough for me. I've found most of my power dynamic fwbs and my daddy through regular hookup apps.

At the end of the day, you need to meet more guys who are open to your kinks, talk about power dynamics in your profiles. Regular hookup apps and in person cruising are the best way to meet more men in my experience.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I would say that first, whichever site/app you use, it’s important to note in your profile what you are into… role play, bdsm, water sports, etc as well as your role: bottom, boy, sub, etc. This will let everyone know what you are looking for and attract the right type. For me, my first Daddy found me on DaddyHunt. He knew what I was into and looking for. He liked my profile and contacted me and I became his cuntboy for a couple of years.  It was a bit ago but that site is still around.  Same thing happened with a couple of other sites where they became my Daddy/Dad… just be honest in what you are looking for.  Good luck.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1