If you could, would you actually?

ErosWired

On 11/4/2023 at 8:38 PM, ErosWired said:

So I would have thought as well - but I find that in practice, when the opportunity is presented to them, they often don’t. I don’t know whether they’re afraid of the beast within, or whether they don’t trust that there could be no consequence - thinking this is too good to be true and there has to be a catch to it - or whether, when given an option to do anything, they find they can’t decide what they want.

Ahh, that's where life comes in .

Learning is repetitive.  its trial and error. touch your hand to a hot surface as a little one, that memory sticks. Life teaches us (most of the time anyway), that there is no free lunch. no consequence free action.  life teaches us that often when its too good to be true, it is in fact,  false.  the desire to grasp that consequence free opportunity, and what one has learned from life experiences will often make a man freeze. 

this is life outside of the matrix sadly. *slight laugh*

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

WOW guys this thread has been an interesting read, hope I can add to it.

My answers to the original questions are yes and yes, however life experience has proven out what most of men when given the opportunity to live out there no holds fantasies are so overwhelmed they shutdown.   

I agree that having completely un-inhibited play with a trusted friend/fuck buddy stands a better chance of being fulling rather then with a casual hookups.

• Like 1

As many here have read, i was married (to a woman) till 2008. While i was still processing out of religious conditioning that disallowed being gay, i had an ongoing fantasy of a Man Who would kidnap me and spirit me away to His secret lair where He'd do all manner of things to/with me. Of course, it was my fantasy, so everything He did just happened to be what i wanted/needed. 

Now that i am free from the conditioning, and have been free to pursue sex, that fantasy has gone dormant for me. 

The challenge of the above scenario for me would be: "He would do anything you wanted"   At this point in my life, sex is largely about finding Men or a Man Who wants what i want.  Go down the list of "anything" and, for me, it's all contingent on Him wanting it as much or more as i do.  

• Like 2

I've imagined having my way with a guy but only so far as he's interested in going.  I'm uncomfortable asking someone to do something that I imagine they wouldn't want to do (so much fucking thinking).

Taking that amount of control over someone else is daunting, I've pushed myself and done OK, it takes a lot out of me.  I'm likely to second guess myself and often prefer to defer to others.  (I've learned to at least acknowledge that any resentments should be directed inward and try to be kind with my tiresome brain/self). 

Despite all my issues this question is a treat.  Rare and easy with no hesitation.  

A & B: Nope and no thanks. 

On 11/15/2023 at 4:36 AM, Kayne said:

Ahh, that's where life comes in .

Learning is repetitive.  its trial and error. touch your hand to a hot surface as a little one, that memory sticks. Life teaches us (most of the time anyway), that there is no free lunch. no consequence free action.  life teaches us that often when its too good to be true, it is in fact,  false.  the desire to grasp that consequence free opportunity, and what one has learned from life experiences will often make a man freeze. 

this is life outside of the matrix sadly. *slight laugh*

True🔥

On 11/2/2023 at 2:32 PM, ErosWired said:

Please set your fantasies aside for a moment and ask yourself what the honest answer is to this for you. Imagine first of all that you could actually, for real, have another man’s body that you could use however you wished - anything you ever wanted to do, to try, to experiment, you would be free to do. No conditions, no limitations, no strings, just total freedom to enjoy the other body. He would do anything you wanted, or you could do anything you wanted to him.

A. How many of you have ever imagined such a scenario, or ever desired it?

B. If you have, if you suddenly found you could actually have it, would you take advantage of the opportunity? Honestly.

I have always assumed that men would seize upon an opportunity to live out a sexual desire, especially when there was no resistance. As a submissive, I have experienced many instances in which men have had me at their mercy and shown none, delighting in their power, almost intoxicated by it. Often their excesses would begin with a phrase like ‘You’re so fucked.’ I always found their behavior completely understandable.

Even when I’m not in bondage, I offer the same option to whatever man enters my room, and often tell them explicitly: I am for them, and they may do whatever they wish, live whatever fantasy they want through me (subject to a very few certain hard limits), try new things, go all out. Yet I find that many men are reluctant to take the opportunity offered. I don’t really understand it.

I want to be that body😵