Fucked in the mall bathroom

rawbttm449

I was horny af and started talking to this guy on Grindr that I haven’t been able to hook up with. I decided to take some time off work to cheat since both our schedules worked out and he could host. Both of us are married, which makes it much hotter. We spent the after noon fucking, sucking, and just playing with each other. He swallowed my cum and I swallowed his. We decided to continue hooking up and making it a fwb type deal. 

On the drive home, I was horny af, although I knew I wouldn’t be able to cum again. I stopped by a local mall to kill some time before I had to be at an appointment. Hopped on Grindr since I didn’t get a load in my ass from my previous buddy. I got hit up by this hot, hairy Latino man. He was in a department store bathroom so I hesitated a bit, since it’s risky. I figured wtf and decided to go. No one was in the bathroom but him. I went to the handicapped stall, knocked, and he open the door to let me in. He was jerking off and had a bunch of precum on his uncut dick. I quickly got on my knees to suck it. His pubes were awesome. So think and musky. He pushed my mouth so hard on his dick and he was balls deep in me in no time. I choked a bit and that’s when someone walked in to use the urinal. The way the bathroom is designed he would be unable to see or know we were in there. We were quiet until we heard him leave. Once he did, I got back down to blowing my hot Latino man. He started to reach for my pants and started to play with my hole. I knew what he wanted. He told me to pull them down and I did. I was still lubed up from my buddy so his dick slid in easily. We’ve talked before but never hooked up since he’s always wanted bathroom play and I’ve been too nervous. But goddamn his dick felt good and I’m not saying no to him ever again. He kept fucking me, and he finally told me he was gonna cum and asked where I wanted it. I told him to breed me and he pumped what had to be at least 8 shots of cum into my loose, slutty hole. When he pulled out, I started to pull up my pants but someone came in and sat down in the stall next to us. He started to take a huge dump and I pulled my pants up quietly, left the stall, and took on look back at my sexy man naked before closing the door. I went on to my appointment, then went home to my husband who was none the wiser. 

Edited by rawbttm449
  • Like 7
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2023 at 3:39 AM, rawbttm449 said:

... I got hit up by this hot, hairy Latino man. He was in a department store bathroom so I hesitated a bit, since it’s risky. I figured wtf and decided to go. No one was in the bathroom but him. I went to the handicapped stall, knocked, and he open the door to let me in...

A close friend of mine spent a good chunk of his teens and early twenties (14-25) getting fucked in mall bathrooms. He swears its one of the easiest places to cruise and find hookups. He says hes probably been fucked by or sucked at least a thousand guys in mall bathrooms. He said the trick is finding the right ones that are busy enough to bring in some traffic with intervals of privacy but not so busy that everyone can see or hear what's going on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

22 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

A close friend of mine spent a good chunk of his teens and early twenties (14-25) getting fucked in mall bathrooms. He swears its one of the easiest places to cruise and find hookups. He says hes probably been fucked by or sucked at least a thousand guys in mall bathrooms. He said the trick is finding the right ones that are busy enough to bring in some traffic with intervals of privacy but not so busy that everyone can see or hear what's going on.

Hot af. It may become a new kink for me. Especially because I wanna hook up with this guy again. Love going home filled with cum and my husband doesn’t know. This is an even hotter way to get filled. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

This is the dream! I've never had any luck at all in mall bathrooms, despite trying often. Same with service stations. 

Airports on the other hand... Half the fun of going on holiday is knowing how many horny guys are scouring Grindr in the airport for a quick release. 

• Like 2

On 11/8/2023 at 1:38 AM, GFF92 said:

This is the dream! I've never had any luck at all in mall bathrooms, despite trying often. Same with service stations. 

Airports on the other hand... Half the fun of going on holiday is knowing how many horny guys are scouring Grindr in the airport for a quick release. 

Nice! I’m actually going on a trip soon minus my husband so I’m definitely gonna try to hookup at the airport!

I waited for my older cousin in the airline’s membership lounge mens restroom stall while wearing panties and thigh highs I’d managed to sneak out of my wife’s carryon.  He walked in, knocked, I let him in and he bent me over, ate me out, fucked my mouth while I sat on the toilet, then stood me up and pushed me back on my knees, bent me over the back of bowl so I was looking straight down at its water, then tongued me saliva filling me.  When he put his cock in me it felt electrical and the cum hot.  He left after he drained in me, I sat on the toilet and dropped a while…5376B9D4-08D6-42A6-AF40-6B4925D20A4B.jpeg.f3769704560b9b57e631c4ca66b58293.jpeg712AD89D-4590-479E-BF3B-A336E6F318BE.jpeg.ab34605c81a5e5d56ef2f89e9072d8f6.jpegAEF30A04-0B6D-42EE-BD78-E412A4FA3C75.jpeg.a73f8cab4bae173a0ffd4d79446b3df0.jpeg40AC1CE0-DEF1-4245-9608-0082356302F3.jpeg.d1141013b55a2fed3c9e79150e9dbe79.jpeg4A53D066-C672-4D57-AC8B-65BCCA520276.jpeg.8a3ed1f55afdba60be43c090c10be082.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 7:30 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I too had many hot times both topping and bottoming, sucking and being sucked, as a teen and early 20s in 3 different T-rooms in the local mall (late 70's, early to mid 80's) just outside NYC along with the T-rooms in Macy's, Sak's and Lord & Taylor in Manhattan, along with the YMCA in the West 60s, Lincoln Center Library and Port Authority & GWB bus terminals... wild times, the good old days!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 11/10/2023 at 5:23 AM, rawbttm449 said:

Nice! I’m actually going on a trip soon minus my husband so I’m definitely gonna try to hookup at the airport!

Make sure your hotel doesn’t require a key card For the elevators or entry into the hotel. Makes it easier to take loads. 🐷

• Upvote 2