Getting over being picky

Hewantsmepoz

We all have a type or types and want the hottest partner we can get our genitalia on. I’m no different but in the past I’ve been way too picky and I want that to end. I know there are horse Rick guys that are bad in the sac and smaller dick guys that are rock stars.  I’m sure there the same applies to age and every other body type. I imagine the tops probably gave it harder but as a bottom I just have to bend over so why does it matter much I keep telling the voices.  

Any advice or suggestions how to get over myself and get in the head space of more cock?  

You're going to have to figure out what your hang-ups are and let them go. For years you've probably been telling yourself that 'I only fuck guys who ....". You have to start telling yourself "I fuck all guys no matter what they look like or how old they are". When your subconscious psychology gets taught differently, your behavior will follow and the hangup will start to disappear.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hewantsmepoz said:

We all have a type or types and want the hottest partner we can get our genitalia on. I’m no different but in the past I’ve been way too picky and I want that to end. I know there are horse Rick guys that are bad in the sac and smaller dick guys that are rock stars.  I’m sure there the same applies to age and every other body type. I imagine the tops probably gave it harder but as a bottom I just have to bend over so why does it matter much I keep telling the voices.  

Any advice or suggestions how to get over myself and get in the head space of more cock?  

I'd suggest doing some thought about what it is you really want.

If you want nothing more than "more cock", as @Close2MyBro suggests, just forcing yourself into the game in a different mode may well solve the issue.

But there's also the possibility that you want more sex, but only of a certain caliber (and by that I mean whatever it is that makes sex meaningful or memorable to you). If that's the case, 5, 50, or 500 more cocks a year isn't going to improve things one iota for you.

Think about what you want, and then figure out what the best way to get it is. 

Thank you gentlemen. Both valuable insight. I think I do have a “type” but have never experienced it. I actually just realized that…huh. Maybe I’m not really being picky it’s just my sub conscience telling me it’s never happened and never will so I’m self sabotaging?   Fuck I’m gonna have to sleep on that. 

More thoughts: if you think you do have a type, you might break it down and decide what specifically you like, for various "features". For instance, you might consider the Brawny Paper Towel guy 'your type', but does that mean you want muscles? Facial hair? Outdoorsy? Or some combination of all three?

And bear in mind that sometimes, we find someone very worthwhile to play with (or even do more with) who wouldn't necessarily grab our attention at first. Try to keep an open mind if someone seeks you out. 

You have to acknowledge why (in your heart of hearts) you’re hooking up. Is it pure physical sensation and physical release? Is it to get as much cum in your body as possible? Is it to find a boyfriend? Is it for male bonding? Is it out of boredom and loneliness? Is it to validated from being desired by guys you or society finds attractive?

I realized a long time ago that I hookup solely for the validation of attracting hot guys. They don’t have to be Abercrombie models, and I don’t have a particular “type,” but they have to be considered attractive by the general public. As such, glory holes, dark rooms, masks and other anonymous sex does nothing for me. I would rather jack off remembering a hookup with a cute guy. 

Not saying this is the OP, but my two cents on some guys who are overly picky. 

Sometimes being overly picky is a form of narcissism and attention seeking (which usually go hand and hand) It’s not the act of sex they want, but the act of rejecting or dismissing someone that them gets off. Tuning men down gives them a false sense of superiority.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 2:19 AM, Hewantsmepoz said:

We all have a type or types and want the hottest partner we can get our genitalia on. I’m no different but in the past I’ve been way too picky and I want that to end................................Any advice or suggestions how to get over myself and get in the head space of more cock?  

Nothing inherently wrong with preferring quality over quantity or preferring a particular Type, as if we are honest to ourselves, most people do have a type; but if u have started developing a desire for quantity — it is all good, as well. Both are not mutually exclusive but usually have an inverse relationship. You tend to move more away from you ideal quality, when u try to increase the quantity of it.  You could test-try the quantity mode and see if it is for you?