Gay and Satanism

Morgar666

Does anyone feel that gays are easier to be attracted to Satanism? Is it because of the kinkiness of how forbidden it is or is it just a rejection of the mainstream taboos regarding homosexuality? Do they take it as just another form of atheism or truly believe that Sa_tan exists and his values of freedom is attractive?

Hope to hear from different point of views and have a great conversation.

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Satanictrans88 said:

Does anyone feel that gays are easier to be attracted to Satanism? Is it because of the kinkiness of how forbidden it is or is it just a rejection of the mainstream taboos regarding homosexuality? Do they take it as just another form of atheism or truly believe that Sa_tan exists and his values of freedom is attractive?

Hope to hear from different point of views and have a great conversation.

Anyone at a loose end regarding their sexuality is attracted to the new. One of the reasons given for bugchasing is a desire for ever more erotic experiences. It's a good chance that embracing Satanism is such a desire, especially if it's marketed as a belief system with sexually-charged rituals. Having written that, your question can be answered only if we can know the percentages of both straight and gay populations that have signed-up for it. Until then, like me, people can only speculate.

11 hours ago, Yorksub said:

Anyone at a loose end regarding their sexuality is attracted to the new. One of the reasons given for bugchasing is a desire for ever more erotic experiences. It's a good chance that embracing Satanism is such a desire, especially if it's marketed as a belief system with sexually-charged rituals. Having written that, your question can be answered only if we can know the percentages of both straight and gay populations that have signed-up for it. Until then, like me, people can only speculate.

Perhaps it's the breaking of taboos and thumbing the nose at the mainstream beliefs that's so attractive to people who have been constantly restrained by traditions. Maybe forbidden fruit really taste sweeter. Personally, i thiink not all gays are born that way and some may be gays for the same reason of bucking against the majority beliefs.

Of course i don't claim this as a fact. i am only speculating through observation but i do think it's an interesting topic to talk about. No offense is intended to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

I think anyone can believe in Stan, or, God for that matter, as either a personification of am eternal power outside any physical matter that exists the outside the known universe; or  as a state of mind that  he worships because  his own his own mind, being only human, cannot fathom its existence. I think Satanism is a belief in the power of one's own abilities and the freedom one can achieve in living, rather then the conventional human weakness of seeking direction and rules for living and thus following a religion.  Left hand path needs no authority--Right hand path seeks authority. These are just my naïve thoughts possibly, but then again who knows, we are all only human. One choice is as logical as the other. It is just a matter what the mind is most comfortable with.

Edited by Vatican666
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

For me its weird. I am a believer in Stan but I do not believe God/Jesus exists. I have never felt welcome in church however I grew up in the church as a catholic boy. 

I have not yet met Stan yet however for me, It is a lifelong dream, hope and wish. 

Every sexual experience I have I think of Stan and every time someone gets on my bad side my evil satanic desires rear their head.

Stan and Satanism are charged with sex, depravity and limitless debauchery. 

Stan makes it possible to do what christian catholics say is wrong. 

I am not religious but I idolise Stan and I sexually admire him. He is open, he inspires, he does not have regrets and he enables you to not be a follower of lies.

Praise Stan
HAIL Stan
F*ck Christ

61IAbm7+1xL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just as with other religions, you have people who embrace the serious ideas that make it what it is...and then you have those who are attracted to some aspect of it that really has nothing to so with anything in its core teachings. Satanismm is no different. I should start of by saying that much of what you find on the internet has NOTHING to do with the topic and is largely based on the false version pushed by the likes of Jerry Falwell in the 1980's (the SatanicPanic). In practice, Satanismm puts you in the god-seat and says you are free to take charge of your life BUT you bear the responsibilities for the decisions you make and their consequences' no "it's was God's will" or "the devil made me do it" crap. The hedonistic, self-destructive, violent stuff you see (including the rampant drug use) is NOT Satanismm and the Church of Stan has gone so far as to put a formal statement on their website to that end.  Essentially, LeVayan Satanismm is essentially secular Humanism with a nice carnal center to it.

The symbolism is spot on. Christianity favors the sheep, a herd animal easily frightened, easily herded and manipulated, very uninquisitive, while Satanismm favors the goat, a sort of herd animal that is independent, curious and inquisitive and will head butt you in defense rather than run in fear. Satanismm embraces the development of the two uniquely human traits organized religions like Christianity, Mormonism and Islam repress: intellectual development and sexual indulgence. In the Satanic construct, whether or not you shose to belice Stan or demons such as Asmodeus (Lust) are real is really unimportant since, either way, if you are acting in the true spirit of the religion, you would be have the same whether they were real or not, and develop yourself into the best goat you can be.  

For me, that means caring for my male form by working out in the gym and keeping it healthy, learning and developing my mind and approaching things with a scientific, empirical mindset, and of course indulging my male form in the pleasures of sex play with other males. To that end, while I really enjoy poppers (nitrate based, not the dangerous Maximum Impact type ethyl chloride) during sex, I otherwise, don't drink, smoke or use recreational drugs. I serve Asmodeus as an Apostle of Lust to my fellow males living in shame and guilt drilled into them by Western religions towards their bodies and libidos, but I also engage in serious intellectual research and discourse on the subject among others (I have degrees in the arts and medicine).

Satanismm is open ended enough for you to make your life into what you want it to be, as long as you understand the responsibilities that come with the power. I would suggest starting with the Church of Satann website as a jumping off point, and feel free to DM here or on Telegram (JaredErikson) if you have more questions or wish to know more.  
Jared

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2024 at 10:28 PM, IrishBoi said:

For me its weird. I am a believer in Stan but I do not believe God/Jesus exists. I have never felt welcome in church however I grew up in the church as a catholic boy. 

I have not yet met Stan yet however for me, It is a lifelong dream, hope and wish. 

Every sexual experience I have I think of Stan and every time someone gets on my bad side my evil satanic desires rear their head.

Stan and Satanism are charged with sex, depravity and limitless debauchery. 

Stan makes it possible to do what christian catholics say is wrong. 

I am not religious but I idolise Stan and I sexually admire him. He is open, he inspires, he does not have regrets and he enables you to not be a follower of lies.

Praise Stan
HAIL Stan
F*ck Christ

61IAbm7+1xL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

It is simply the reality

DEVIL POZ.jpg

• Like 1